各位听好
Folks, listen up!
有人要我们停止此地的作业 我们要移到别的地方去
We just been told to shut down the hole and prepare to move the rig.
我们受到邀请参与 和国防安全有关的事务
We’ve received an invitation to, um, cooperate in a matter of national security.
我知道的就这么多
Now you know as much as I do.
把你们的装备拿下 到控制室集♥合♥
Get your gear off and get to control.
十分钟后有简报
We’ve got a briefing in ten minutes.
走了,走了,动作快点
Come on! Let’s move it!
今天上午9点22分 一艘美国核子潜艇蒙坦那号♥
At 0922 local time today an American nuclear submarine,
载着156位军官 沉在离此约22英里的海底
the USS Montana, with 156 men aboard, went down about 22 miles from here.
载着156位军官 沉在离此约22英里的海底
the USS Montana, with 156 men aboard, went down about 22 miles from here.
他妈的
Damn!
我们一直无法取得联络 事件原因也不明
There’s been no contact with the sub since then. The cause of the incident is not known.
贵公♥司♥已授权海军以你们 的设备来参与救援
Your company has authorised the navy’s use of this facility for a rescue operation
此行动被称为“救难”行动
code-named Operation Salvor.
你要我们去搜寻潜艇吗?
You want us to search for the sub?
不,我们知道位置 不过那深在两千英尺以下
No. We know where it is. But she’s in 2,000 feet of water
我们无法打捞
and we can’t reach her.
所以我们要你们潜入 去帮忙搜寻任何生还者
We need divers to enter the sub and search for survivors… if any.
难道你们自己无法 进行这种事?
Don’t you have your own stuff for this?
等我们的营救设备到达 暴风雨的锋面也到达这一带
By the time we get our submersibles here, the storm’ll be on us.
你们可在暴风雨抵达前出发 十五个小时就可到达那里
You can get your rig in and be on site in 15 hours.
这是我们目前最好的选择
That makes you our best option.
凭什么要我们为你们卖♥♥命?
Why should we risk our butts for something like this?
我已得到授权赋予你们 平常潜水工作的三倍酬劳
I have been authorised to offer you all special bonuses equivalent to three times normal dive pay.
好耶,老兄
Yes, sir, buddy!
哇!有这么多吃穿不愁了
For triple time, I’d eat Beany!
这么好要什么我都愿意 嘿!嘿!嘿!话机给我
Set me on fire and put me out with horse piss.
你们,我是不太清楚 你给公♥司♥什么好处
I don’t know what kind of deal you made with the company,
不过我们的人不够资格做这个,我们是钻油人员
but my people are not qualified for this. We’re oil workers.
这个好赚耶,老兄 你怎么这么说呢?
老巴,少来了,我要赚这个钱
住嘴,不要吵!
Shut up! Hold it down.
这是卡菲上尉,他会带一队海豹人员下去,并指挥你们
This is Lieutenant Coffey. He will transfer down to you with a SEAL team and supervise the operation.
长官,你要送谁下来随便你 不过这里是我当家
Send down whoever you like, but I’m the tool pusher on this rig. When it comes to the safety of these people, there’s me and then God.
而且事关我们人的安全
When it comes to the safety of these people, there’s me and then God.
所以呢,要是有什么危险 我们就不干了
Understand? If things get dicey, I’m pulling the plug.
这个我们都有共识,布里曼 现在离开油井快过来这边吧
I think we’re all on the same wavelength, Brigman.
好吧,大家行动吧
Now, let’s get the wellhead uncoupled, shall we?
好吧,大家行动吧
Now, let’s get the wellhead uncoupled, shall we?
我们先往左边转五度
Let’s take it about five degrees left, all right?
知道了,左转五度
Roger. Five degrees left, Bud.
用这些数据算出我们的位置 我得知道何时暴风雨会到达
Plot these numbers to our position. I need to know when the leading edge will hit.
是的,长官
Well, it’s official.
正式的名称出来了,球迷们 台风的名字是费德瑞
They’re calling it Hurricane Frederick.
再过几个小时 我们就要好看了
And it’s gonna be making our lives real interesting in a few hours.
费德瑞吗?真是的 台风不是应该都用女名的吗
Fred?I don’t know, man. I think hurricanes should be named after women, don’t you?
你竟然会让他们这么做
I can’t believe you’re letting them do this.
嗨!玲丝
Hi, Lins!
你不是在休斯顿吗?
I thought you were in Houston.
本来是,但我来了
I was. Now I’m here.
不过这里和以前大不相同了 对不对?老巴
Only here isn’t where I left it, is it, Bud?
那是由不得我的
Wasn’t up to me.
老天,我们几乎要证实潜水 钻油台的构想是行得通的
We were that close to proving a submersible drilling platform could work.
你却要让他们 把我的钻油台带走
I can’t believe you let them grab my rig!
你的吗?是我的
Your rig? yes
那东西都是我设计的
I designed the damn thing.
对,不过这都是 班迪汽油公♥司♥花的钱
Benthic Petroleum paid for it.
所以只要他们说东 我就不可以向西
So as long as they’re holding the pink slip, I go where they tell me.
我知道一些内♥幕♥,你也 被他们收买♥♥了吗?
I had a lot riding on this. They bought you, didn’t they?
或者该说是用贱价租了你
More like rented you cheap!
我要关机,再会
I’m switchin’ off now. Bye-bye.
喔!好,霍吉,你这弱者 你永远都是这么懦弱
Oh, OK. Virgil, you wiener! You never could stand up to a fight!
再见!
Bye-bye.
霍吉?
Virgil?
真是多嘴的笨女人
God, I hate that bitch!
早知如此,当初就不该娶她
Probably shouldn’t have married her, then, huh?
来,把这拿到寝室去
Get it stable!
好的 来,丢上去
小心点 慢慢来
好,三号♥艇,可以下水了
Cab 3. You’re clear to launch.
先生们,坐稳了
Hang on, gentlemen.
她也要去!
She want to go, too.
达阵得分,群众欢声雷动!
Touchdown! Crowd goes wild!
探索号♥,这里是三号♥艇 我们正在下潜
Explorer, this is Cab 3. We are styling.
你们大家怎么样?
How you boys doin’ back there?
很好
Great.
探索号♥,这里是三号♥艇 我们开始沿着安全索下潜了
Explorer, this is Cab 3. Starting our descent along the umbilical.
收到了,三号♥艇,祝好运
Roger that, Cab 3. Good luck.
运气可不是我们成功的因素
Luck is not a factor.
嘿!万妮,你还好吗?
Hey, One Night. How you doin’?
我好像有点发烧了
I got a white line fever, baby.
好,我知道了
Yeah, I heard that.
钻油平台,钻油平台
Deepcore, Deepcore.
这是三号♥艇,我们即将到达
This is Cab 3 on final approach.
收到了,三号♥艇 是你吗?玲丝?
Roger, Cab 3. Is that you, Lindsey?
正是她
None other.
完蛋了
Oh, no!
嗨!各位好
Howdy, boys!
玲丝?真的是你
Hey, Lindsey!
你不该下来的 丝♥袜♥会勾破的
I’ll be damned! Y’all shouldn’t be down here, sweet thing. You might ruin your stockings.
坏消息是 我们要待在这八小时
The bad news is we got eight hours in this can blowin’ down.
更坏的是我们 以后得花上三周来减压
And the worse news is it’s gonna take us three weeks to decompress later.
这些我们都很清楚了 布里曼太太
We’ve all been fully briefed, Mrs Brigman.
请不要这么称呼我 我恨这名字
Just don’t call me that, OK? I hate that.
好的,那你要我们如何称呼 长官吗?
All right. What would you like us to call you? Sir?
好,来吧 现在要开始调合压力
There we go! Y’all start equalisin’… now!
我们要互相注意 以防有人有HPNS的征兆
Let’s watch each other closely for signs of HPNS.
高压紧张并发症 肌肉颤抖,通常从手开始
High pressure nervous syndrome. Muscle tremors, usually in the hands first.
恶心,高度亢奋,并逐渐失去方向感…
Nausea, excitability… Disorientation.
…以及梨树上的一只松鸡
And a partridge in a pear tree.
大约…每二十人会有一人 会无法承受,因而发狂
About one person in 20 can’t handle it. They just go buggo.
喂,他们都到过这种深度 没问题的
Look, they’ve all made runs to this depth. They checked out.
这个我了解,但是这种事情 很难预料,所以我们…
I understand that. What I’m saying is it’s impossible to predict just who’s susceptible.
他们没问题的!
They checked out.
这些人就是海豹队员吗?
These guys the SEALs?
对呀
Yeah.
一点都不强壮 我可单挑过比他们壮的人呢
Those guys ain’t so tough. I’ve fought guys plenty tougher than them.
怎么没听说你打赢过呢
Now we get to hear how you could have been a contender?
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿!看到这个没有?有
Hey! You see this?Yeah.
他们说这个就叫“铁捶”
They used to call this the hammer.
你们都全熟了,可以上桌了
Y’all done to a turn and ready to serve.
大家都还好吗?
Everybody OK?
他们都是好人 喔,是吗?
They’re really very sweet.
嘿! 嘿!嘿!嘿!
Yeah.
我怎么想不起这里有堵墙?你好吗?杰莫?
Hey! I don’t remember putting a wall here. How you doin’, Jammer?
很好呀,你呢?姑娘 很好
Pretty good. How are you, little lady? I’m OK.
我要检查他们全套装备 是,长官
I want a full check on their gear.
这些人和查税的一样惹人厌 一点也没错
These guys are about as much fun as a tax audit.
西皮,那老鼠会被你传染的
Hippy, you’re gonna give that rat a disease.
嗨,玲丝
Hi, Lins!
你好呀…布里曼太太
Well, well. Mrs Brigman.
再过不了多久就不是了
Not for long.
你一向不喜欢这称呼,对不?
You never did like being called that, did you?
就算是以前也不喜欢 那是万妮在平床里吗?
Not even when it meant something. Is that One Night in Flatbed?
对呀,还会有谁 是吗?
Yeah. Who else?
来,打个招呼
Here. Say hi.
嗨,万妮,我是玲丝
Hey, One Night. It’s Lindsey.
哦,嗨,玲丝
Oh, hi, Lindsey.
老巴,避撞设备显示出 一百公尺高的突起地形
Obstacle-avoidance is showin’a rise out about 100m.
要怎么办?有收到吗?
What do you wanna do?
知道吗,想不到你会笨得一起下来
I can’t believe you were dumb enough to come down here.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!