新鲜的不列颠美人下手
of pristine Britannic beauty nonetheless.
你说呢 霍华德? – 什么?
What do you say, Howard? – Yeah?
好 好 – 好?
Yeah. Yeah. – Yeah?
我得走了
I gotta go.
如果你们不介意的话 我们…
If you’ll excuse us, we have…
我们得去个地方
We have to be somewhere.
你现在就在个地方 霍华德 你这个疯子
You are somewhere, Howard, you madman.
别的地方 抱歉了 – 和你们谈话很高兴 先生们
Somewhere else. Excuse us. – Charmed, gentlemen.
别客气把桃子吃掉
Do help yourself to the poached pears.
听说很美味
I hear they’re divine.
好的 霍华德·休斯 女士们先生们
Well. Howard Hughes, ladies and gentlemen.
是针对我的吗?
Was that meant for me?
我的英雄
My hero.
上帝啊 这些好莱坞谈话真是无聊透顶
God, all that Hollywood talk bores me silly.
就好象没有更重要的事情了
As if there aren’t more important things,
就像墨索里尼
like Mussolini.
顺便问问 我们去哪里呀?
Where are we going, by the way?
你喜不喜欢来点冒险?
Do you feel like a little adventure?
亮出你的看家本事吧 休斯先生
Do your worst, Mr. Hughes.
你以为这地方是你开的 英国杂种?
Think you own this place, you limey bastard?
我是个塔斯马尼亚杂种 混♥蛋♥
I’m a Tasmanian bastard, you prick.
那边 艾洛 – 让我教训他!
Thataway, Errol. – Let me at him!
那里就是梅尔先生的房♥子
That’s Mr. Mayer’s house right there.
你知道杰克·华纳住在哪儿吗?
Do you know where Jack Warner lives?
方向盘上是什么东西? – 赛璐玢
What’s that on the steering wheel? – Cellophane.
如果你知道人们在手边…
If you had any idea of the crap…
都放着什么烂东西的话
that people carry around on their hands.
什么烂东西?
What kind of crap?
你不会想知道的
You don’t wanna know.
你来把一会儿方向盘
Hold on to the wheel for a bit.
太僵硬了 手放松 手放松
That’s too hard. Relax your hand. Relax your hand.
看 你应该能通过指尖
You see, you gotta feel the vibration…
感到引擎的振动
of the engine through your fingertips.
你感觉到了吗? – 嗯
Do you feel that? – Yes.
呃 挺不错
Well, that’s good.
天老爷啊!
Golly!
好了 全交给你了
Well, she’s all yours.
你去哪儿?!
Where are you going?!
我想后面有些牛奶
I think there’s some milk back here.
你只要保持稳定就行了 – 好的
You just keep us steady, now. – All right.
霍华德 – 什么事?
Howard. – Yeah?
有座有点让人担心的山 朝我们这个方向来了
There’s a rather alarming mountain heading our way.
方向盘往后拉一丁点儿 继续
Pull back on the wheel a smidge. Go on.
天老爷啊!
Golly!
我还真没有碰到过…
I don’t think I’ve ever met someone…
会用”天老爷”这个词的人
who actually uses the word “golly.”
你没事吧? 要我接手吗?
You all right? Do you want me to take over?
我刚刚有点入门你就要来?
Just when I’m getting the hang of it?
来点牛奶吗? – 噢 好的
You want some milk? – Oh, please.
太刺♥激♥了! 我们什么时候再来一次
Utterly smashing! We’ll do it again.
我星期三没事
I’m free Wednesday.
现在打高尔夫球有点太早了 不是吗?
It’s a little early for golf, though.
噢 不 不 我就住在那边
Oh, no, no. I live right there.
想喝一杯吗? – 带路吧
Feel like a drink? – Lead on.
现在要打出四杆标准杆 有点难度了
Now, that makes for a challenging par four.
我的室内装璜师选的墙纸和其他东西
My decorator picked out the wallpaper and such.
他象个臭虫一样奇怪
He’s queer as a bedbug.
不过我就是讨厌这个房♥间
But I just hate this room.
让我焦虑不安
Gives me the willies.
就好像我要被最新一♥期♥…
Like I’m about to be swallowed up…
“城镇与乡村”杂♥志♥吞掉一样
by the latest issue of Town & Country.
你喜欢哪个房♥间
What room do you like?
我的书房♥
My study.
带我去
Take me there.
你是我认识的女人里最高的
You are the tallest woman I know.
还有胳膊肘和膝盖都很硌人的 当心
And all sharp elbows and knees. Beware.
明天开飞机送我去上工?
Will you fly me to work tomorrow?
现在已经是明天了
It is tomorrow.
1935年9月13日 空速实验
看着点儿油表
Keep your eye on the fuel.
为了减轻重量 它只装了最少量的油
She’s got a minimum to keep her weight down.
飞两次 就可以了
Two runs. That’s it.
两次之后 你可就要靠水蒸气了
After that, you’re flying on vapors.
你会坠机身亡的
And then you crash and you die.
别给它太大负荷
Give her easy flying.
别管速度
Don’t worry about speed…
今天先不要想着破记录
and don’t think about the record today.
我希望你让别人来飞
I wish you’d let someone else take her.
你有20个试飞员呢
You’ve got 20 test pilots.
去你的 我为什么要让别人…
Hell, why should I let someone else…
来体会所有的乐趣? 一会儿见
have all the fun? See you in a bit.
启动!
Contact!
时速339英里
339.
该死
Goddamn!
时速347英里
347.
狗♥杂♥种♥!
Son of a bitch!
时速352 – 352!
352. – 352!
好样的
Good girl.
该死!
Damn it!
真♥他♥妈♥该死!
Goddamn it!
噢 上帝! – 我们的饭票来了
Oh, God! – There goes our meal ticket.
快点!
Come on!
霍华德!
Howard!
霍华德! – 成绩怎么样?
Howard! – How did we do?
最后一次时速352英里
352 on the last run.
它还可以更快
She’ll go faster.
乡下老鼠!
Country mouse!
凯蒂! 凯蒂! – 楼上 城里老鼠
Kate! Katie! – Upstairs, city mouse.
嗨 上帝啊 你怎么了?
Hello. Good Lord, what happened to you?
噢 没什么 硬着陆 我的脚割伤了
Oh, nothing. A hard landing. I cut my foot.
坐下 我来处理
Sit down. I’ll take care of it.
你告诉我是怎么回事
You tell me everything.
你无法想象 凯蒂
You cannot imagine what it was like, Katie.
你无法想象那速度
You cannot imagine the speed.
它就象长了翅膀的子弹
She was like a winged bullet up there.
飞了多快?
What did she make?
噢 大约352英里
Oh, around 352.
你成功了!
You did it!
这个星球上最快的人
Fastest man on the planet.
天哪! 我真为你骄傲
Hot dog! I’m so proud of you.
它成功了 宝贝儿 – 你知道它可以的
She did it, baby. – You knew she would.
噢 它太棒了 真是太棒了
Oh, she was fine. She was just fine.
让我来看看你的脚
Now let me see your foot.

Yeah.
老天! 全都是血
Good God! You’re covered in blood.
噢 不是 是甜菜汁
Oh, no. That’s just beet juice.
我坠毁在甜菜地里了 – 什么?
I crashed into a beet field. – What?
没错 我坠毁在甜菜地里了
Yeah, I crashed in a beet field.
我来给你弄干净
Let me get you cleaned up.
上帝 这是什么? 绝缘胶布?
Heavens, what is this? Electrical tape?
对 欧迪就那么糊在那儿了
Yeah. Odie just sort of slammed it on there.
不过我脑子里
But all I could think about…
只有赶快回家见到你
was getting home to see you.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
这个会有点儿疼
Now, this is gonna sting a little bit.
噢 这是没用的 到卫生间来
Oh, this is useless. Come to the bathroom.
别把甜菜汁弄到地毯上
Don’t get beet juice on the carpet.
不会的 不会的
I won’t, I won’t.
太烫了! – 别那么娇气
Too hot! – Don’t be a baby.
有媒体在吗?
Was the press there?
有一些

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!