I mean, it’s all in Darwin, remember?
那么我要预期这种行为…
And am I to expect this behavior…
在婚后也要继续吗?
to continue after the wedding?
究竟是什么让你烦心呢 凯蒂?
What is really bothering you, Kate?
是那些女人还是被曝光?
Is it the women or the publicity?
你就不能象这个世界上的其他人一样
Can’t you eat ice cream from a bowl…
用碗吃冰淇淋吗?
like everyone else in the world?
你敢
Don’t you dare.
是我
Yeah.
不 欧迪 现在不是时候
No, Odie, this is not a good time.
看在上帝的份上
For chrissakes, we can’t make…
没有铝的话我们造不出大力神
The Hercules if we don’t have any aluminum.
等等
Wait.
现在清楚些了
I can hear you better now.
告诉战时生产委员会…
Tell the War Production Board…
这是至关重要的战略行动
that this is an essential strategic operation.
如果他们有铝给波音和麦道
If they’re giving aluminum to Boeing,
他们就可以给休斯飞机公♥司♥一些
they can give some to Hughes Aircraft.
不要把冰激凌放在…
Don’t set the ice cream…
我们得考虑一下别的东西
We gotta think of something else.
如果我们搞不到铝 就得想别的办法
If we can’t get aluminum, we’ll find another way.
应该是你告诉我
You tell me.
我们得找一些一样能行的合金
We’ll find some alloy that works just as well.
没错 听着…
Right. Look…
如果弄不到铝的话就用木头
If we can’t get aluminum, we’ll use wood.
没法用木头造飞机
You can’t make a plane out of wood.
为什么? 这该死的东西就是会飞的船 对吗?
Why not? The damn thing is a flying boat, right?
船是用什么做的? – 橡木
What do they use to make boats? – Oak.
把大力神想成是…
And think of The Hercules like…
会飞的西班牙大帆船
a flying Spanish galleon.
西班牙大帆船可以重1200吨♥
Spanish galleons can weigh 1 200 tons.
祝你今天好运
Good luck today.
我们只需要找到合适的木头
We just have to find the right wood.
重量轻但是坚固
Something light but strong.
早上好 凯蒂 – 松木 雪松木 或者桦木
Morning, Kate. – Pine, cedar, maybe birch.
接着
Catch.
我的农场里摘来的
From my farm.
如果你喜欢 我可以给你拿一大筐来
If you like it, I can get you a bushel.
和休斯先生有麻烦?
Trouble with Mr. Hughes?
他满脑子都是他自己的事情
There’s too much Howard Hughes in Howard Hughes.
这就是麻烦
That’s the trouble.
漂亮极了
Beautiful.
你连圣诞节都不休息吗?
Don’t you take Christmas off?
罗伯特·克洛斯 洛克希德航♥空♥公♥司♥
见到你们很高兴 抱歉 我手上沾了机油
Nice to see you. Sorry, I’ve got grease on my hands.
我们有东西要给你看看
Have we got something to show you.
瞧瞧 XF- 11侦察机
Take a look. The XF- 1 1 reconnaissance flier.
实际上是间谍机
Spy plane, really.
完全是我个人的作品
Designed every inch of her myself.
最高时速达到450英里…
She’s got a top speed of 450…
任何东西都无法…
which means she can outrun anything…
击落它
they throw against her.
自从日本人窃取我的H- 1设计
After the Japs stole my H- 1…
改造成他们自己的零式飞机后…
design for their Zeros…
我就决定要造一个更好的
I needed to do them one better.
它就是我的奔月飞船
Yeah, she’s my Buck Rogers ship.
看上去真是漂亮极了
She’s a looker.
好吧 让我瞧瞧你们给我带了什么来了?
Okay, what do you got for me?
好家伙
Jiminy Cricket.
能容纳60个人 翼展123英尺
Seating capacity for 60. Wingspan, 1 23 feet.
四个双循环引擎
Four Double Cyclone engines.
实用升限25000英尺
Her ceiling’s 25,000 feet.
毛重?
Gross weight?
86000磅 翼载41磅
86,000, wing loading of 41 pounds.
在稀薄云层中的阻力会更小
So less drag on the plane in thinner air.
配上高巡航动力
So high- cruise power,
最高时速能达到340英里左右
you’re looking at a top speed of around 340.
续航力大约3000英里
Giving her a range of about 3000 miles.
横跨整个国家 – 不用停留
Cross- country. – Nonstop.
鲍勃…
Bob…
你知道吗? 你可真是个坏家伙
you know something? You are a son of a bitch.
鲍勃 你西装上有脏东西
Yeah. Bob, you got something on your suit.

Yeah.
在翻领上 你的翻领上有脏东西
On your lapel. You got something on your lapel.
在这个地方 鲍勃
Right there, Bob.
你没看到 就在这
You missed it. Right there.
把它擦擦干净 好吗?
Clean it off, would you?
拿去 谢谢
Here. Thanks.
不 扔了它吧
No, throw it away.
不 扔到那里去
No, over there.
谢谢 那么…你们管它叫什么?
Thanks. So, what do you call her?
星座式 不过还没最终决定
The Constellation, but we can change that.
不 不
No, no.
很不错 我很喜欢
It’s pretty. I like her.
那么 你们给我报价多少?
So, what kind of deal can you give me?
报价是多少?
What kind of deal can you give me?
我们把生产线上出产的第一批40架飞机都给你
The first 40 planes off the assembly line.
两年内你可以独享这个机型
That should give us about two years’ exclusivity.
不只如此
Hell, more than that.
国家和人♥民♥暂时无法…
United and American don’t have the…
想象这样的飞机
imagination for a plane like this.
你可比胡安·特里普领先整整两年
Two years ahead of Juan Trippe, then.
多少钱一架?
How much?
每架45万
Four hundred and fifty thousand each.
首批40架总价值1800万
So that’s 1 8 million for the first 40.
见鬼 大♥陆♥西部航♥空♥拿不出那么多钱
Hell, TWA can’t afford that.
那该死的航♥空♥公♥司♥已经破产了
The damn airline’s flat broke.
看来我得自己掏钱了
Guess I’ll just have to pay for them myself.
尽快造好 鲍勃 把帐单寄给诺阿·迪特里希
Build them, Bob. Send the bill to Noah Dietrich.
噢 我还得谢谢你
Oh, and thank you.
圣诞快乐
Merry Christmas.
你刚刚下了…
You’ve just placed the largest order…
史上最大的飞机订单
for airplanes in the history of the damn planet.
洛克希德刚刚送来了1800万美元的帐单
Lockheed sent us a bill for $ 18 million.
别对着我歇斯底里 诺阿
Don’t get all hysterical on me, Noah.
那对你没好处
It isn’t good for you.
这对飞机来说太过昂贵了
This is a lot of money for planes.
我知道这是一大笔钱
I know it’s a lot of money.
数额实在太大了
It’s too damn much.
你认为我能拿出1800万美元的现金吗?
You think I’ve got $ 18 million in petty cash?
我应该事先和你商量 不过我一时疏忽了
I should’ve told you. It slipped my mind.
一时疏忽了? 噢 看在上帝的份上 – 就是这样
Slipped your mind? Oh, for… – Right.
我待会打给你 再见
I’ll get back to you. Bye.
你怎么能疏忽了1800万美元?
How could $ 18 million slip your mind?
嘿 亲爱的 在家干什么呢?
Hey, honey. What are you doing home?
你不是会随便流泪的人 而且…
You’re not one for tears, and, well…
我也不是 所以我们最好还是开门见山吧
neither am I, so it’s best to come out with it.
我遇见了别人
I’ve met someone.
我爱上他了 我准备离开
I’ve fallen in love and I’m moving out.
如果能换其他更温和的方式的话 我会的…
If I could make it any more gentle, I would.
可是我做不到…
But I can’t, so…
所以事情大致就是这样了
there we both are.
说实话…
Let’s be honest.
过去的日子就像一场刺♥激♥的旅行
It’s all been a grand adventure,
但我们不可能一直这样下去
but it couldn’t possibly last.
我们太像了 我和你
We’re too alike, you and l.
你遇上了别人?
You met someone?
一个更适合的人 对我来说
Someone more appropriate. To me, I mean.
“更适合”是什么意思?
What does that mean, “more appropriate”?
与我更合得来的人
Someone more attuned to my needs.
看着我 凯蒂
Look at me, Katie.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!