You got a damn harem just at the Bel- Air.
从里面挑一个和她结婚吧
Marry one of your bungalow girls.
那些都是雇员
Those are employees.
我怎么能和雇员结婚 那太丢人了
I won’t marry an employee. How would that look?
怎么回事?
What is going on?
噢 上帝啊 – 该死
Oh, my God! – Goddamn it!
费丝!
Faith!
费丝 你在干什么? – 当心!
Faith, what the hell? – Look out!
该死 你们两个在干什么?
Goddamn, what the hell are you doing?
你没事吧 女士?
Are you okay, lady?
你和她在一起干什么?
What are you doing with her?
我们只是去吃饭 给我滚开
We are going to dinner. Now, get out of there.
让那个疯婆娘离我远点
Get that crazy bitch away from me!
你不爱我了吗?
Don’t you love me anymore?
我当然爱你啦 可怜的小猪
Course I love you, pork chop.
爱娃 看这儿 霍华德
Ava, look over here. Howard.

Hey.
胡安·特里普和布鲁斯特参议员 现在走得很近
Juan Trippe is working with Senator Brewster now.
他们是冲着你来的
They’re after you.
如果航♥空♥共同体法案通过
If the community airline bill becomes law,
我们就玩完了
we are finished.
泛美航♥空♥就会垄断国际航线
Pan Am will have a monopoly on international travel.
他们怎么能这么干? 这可是在美国
Well, how can they justify it? It’s un- American.
布鲁斯特的观点是…
Brewster is saying that nationalized…
象法航那样的国有航♥空♥公♥司♥
foreign carriers, like Air France…
由于没有竞争
can offer lower rates…
可以提供更低的票价
because they don’t have to compete.
那么我们也应该消除竞争
Let’s get rid of competition…
成立一家国有航♥空♥公♥司♥
and have a nationalized airline…
那么为什么不选泛美航♥空♥呢?头
and why don’t we make it Pan Am?
我绝不向华盛顿或者其他任何人低头
I’m not kowtowing to anyone.
霍华德 上来一下 – 马上就来 欧迪
Howard, I need you up here. – One sec, Odie.
我们可是环球航♥空♥ 明白吗?
Look, we are Trans World Airlines, all right?
给我加上一个圆圈…
Get me something with a circle…
球体或者什么圆的东西 看在上帝的分上
or a globe or something round, for God’s sake.
大声点 – 需要剪辑
Speak up. – One cut.
我一个镜头也不删
I don’t give a rat’s ass. I’m not making a cut.
没有电检许可我也要让它上映
I’ll release it without a seal.
我们需要造势
We gotta go public with this.
我要去和赫斯特谈谈…
I’m gonna talk to Hearst…
因为迟早要投票 我们需要拉拢一些参议员
but we gotta get some senators on our side.
你想我怎么做 – 学学特里普怎么做的
What do you want me to do? – What Trippe does.
让交易在海外进行
Offshore operations.
看谁想要支持改选
See who’s up for re- election…
我们得开始捐款… – 你想让我贿赂参议员?
let’s start making donations. – Bribe senators?
我不是要贿赂他们 要做的合法化
I don’t want them bribed. I want it done legally.
我要收买♥♥他们
I want them bought.
派一组人去调查布鲁斯特
Put a team of investigators on Brewster.
我要知道那个混♥蛋♥的所有一切
I need to know everything about that shitbag.
他去过哪? 说过些什么? 和谁发生过关系?
Where he goes, what he says and who he screws.
立刻去办 – 知道了
Get into it right now. – You got it.
让我喘口气
Just give me a second.
好吧 有什么问题?
All right, what do you need?
方向舵和升降机
Rudder and elevators.
不 这些没有问题
No. These are fine.
让西蒙和皮特到生产线上…
Have Simon and Pete get back to me…
来找我 我们需要一个备用系统
on the assemblies. We need a secondary system.
好的
Okay.
听着 我们得再考虑一下方向盘
Listen, we need to take another look at the wheel.
上帝啊 该死的方向盘? – 对
Jesus. The damn wheel? – Yeah.
感觉有点不对劲
It just doesn’t feel right.
万能的主啊 你已经看过8000个方向盘了
Christ almighty, you’ve seen 8000 goddamn wheels.
挑一个吧 拜托
Choose one, please.
随便挑一个吧 – 我知道 我知道
Just one of them. – I know, I know.
这个? – 我知道 这个…
This one? – I know, this one…
这个很接近了 这个很接近了
This one’s pretty close. Pretty close.
欧迪
Odie.
那个在那扫地的人
That man sweeping up over there…
他是为我工作吗? 我是说
does he work for me? I mean,
你以前看到过他吗?
have you seen him before?
我记得他好像叫尼克
Name’s Nick, something like that.
他为什么盯着我?
Why’s he looking at me?
不知道
I don’t know.
解雇他
Fire him.
让他们以后都用湿扫帚
And make sure they use damp brooms from now on.
感染呼吸道疾病可就要破费了
Respiratory diseases are expensive,
别惹官司上身
and I don’t want lawsuits.
我们能接着看…
But can we at least proceed…
仪表盘了吗?
with the instrument panel?
工具部已经准备好了
The tool shop’s ready.
我要看一下设计图
I wanna see the blueprints.
听着 霍华德
Look, Howard,
在规定时限内完成已经是不可能的了
the deadline is now completely unrealistic.
照这个速度 等它完工的时候 战争已经结束了
The war is gonna be over by the time she’s done.
我需要你在关键的部分做决策
I need you to help consult on vital decisions,
你却跑去拍电影了
and you’re off dealing with movies.
1000名工人…
You got 1 000 workers…
在这等着你做决定
waiting for you to make a decision…
嘿 欧迪
Hey, Odie!
别激动 好吗
Take it easy, all right.
我知道你压力很大
You’re under pressure,
但你这么冲我吼一点用都没有
but it’s gonna do me no good if you crack up on me.
明白吗? 听着
All right? Look…
去休息几个小时 好吗?
take a couple of hours off, all right.
你就放松一回 – 好的
You just relax a little. – Okay.
去看看你的妻子 – 好吧
See your wife. – Okay.
好吧
All right.
给我看所有的设计图
Be sure to show me all the blueprints.
好的
All right.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
说真的 给我看所有的设计图
I’m serious, now. Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
霍华德 – 给我看所有的设计图
Howard. – Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
I wanna get this done right.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图
Show me all the blueprints.
霍华德 – 给我看所有的设计图
Howard. – Show me all the blueprints.
给我看所有的设计图…
Show me all the blueprints…
隔离
Quarantine.
Q…
Q…
…U…
…U…
…A…
…A…
…R…
…R…
…A…
…A…
…N…
…N…
…T…
…T…
…I…
…I…
…N…
…N…
…E
…E.
隔离
Quarantine.
1946年7月7日
XF- 11试飞
麦克尤文将军 伯特朗上校
General McEwan. Colonel Bertrang.
感谢你们的光临
Thanks for coming down.
欧迪 能听到我说话吗?
Odie, you reading me okay?
是的 听得很清楚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!