Some.
不过他们在奔走相告
But they’re calling everyone.
现在应该已经上新闻了
Should be on the wires by now.
怎么了?
What is it?
凯蒂?
Kate?
我出名已经有很长时间了…
I’ve been famous, for better or worse…
不管是好是坏…
for a long time now…
而我不知道 你是不是真的知道…
and I wonder if you know what it…
那意味着什么
really means.
知道 地狱天使已经让我领教过了
Yeah. I had my fair share of press on Hell’s Angels.
我已经习惯了
I’m used to it.
是吗?
Are you?
霍华德 我们…
Howard, we’re…
我们不象其他人
We’re not like everyone else.
太多的敏感点 太多不合常理的东西
Too many acute angles. Too many eccentricities.
我们必须非常小心…
We have to be very careful not to…
不能让别人介入 否则他们会把我们变疯的
let people in, or they’ll make us into freaks.
凯蒂 这里他们没法介入 我们是安全的
Kate, they can’t get in here. We’re safe.
他们总是能进来的
They can always get in.
我哥哥自杀的时候…
When my brother killed himself…
葬礼上有很多摄影师
there were photographers at the funeral.
根本不管道德那一套
There’s no decency to it.
你知道 有时候我…
You know, sometimes I…
我明白这些感受 凯蒂
I get these feelings, Katie.
我开始有一些…
I get these ideas, these…
一些疯狂的想法…
crazy ideas about…
关于那些可能…
things that may not…
那些可能根本不存在的东西
Things that may not really be there.

Yeah.
有时候我真的恐惧…
Sometimes I truly fear that I’m…
会失去理智
losing my mind.
如果真的发生的话 那就好象…
And if I did, it would…
就好象蒙着眼飞行
It’d be like flying blind.
你明白吗?
You understand?
你教会了我飞行 霍华德
You taught me to fly, Howard.
我来掌握方向
I’ll take the wheel.
四天环游地球
霍华德·休斯打破了所有记录
Smashing all records, Howard Hughes…
他超越了儒勒·凡尔纳最疯狂的梦想
outdoes Jules Verne’s wildest dreams.
从纽约到纽约…
Around the world from New York…
四天内环游了世界
to New York in four days.
甚至比威利·波斯特的记录 还快了三天
Even beating Wiley Post’s mark by over three days.
当他的洛克希德单翼机
New aviation history is written…
轻盈地安全归来时…
when his Lockheed monoplane…
航♥空♥史翻开崭新的一章 一位无所畏惧的飞行家
returns swiftly and safely. A daring aviator.
世界航♥空♥领域真正的先锋
A true pioneer of the world’s airways.
从纽约到巴黎
From New York to Paris,
他把林白的时间缩短了一半
he cuts Lindbergh ‘s time in half.
然后飞向莫斯科
Then on to Moscow.
离开纽约35小时以后
Thirty- five hours out of New York,
他咆哮着飞过西伯利亚无人的荒原
he roars across Siberia ‘s trackless wastes.
离开纽约60个小时后
Sixty hours out of New York,
他飞上最危险的一段旅程
he heads for Alaska,
飞向阿♥拉♥斯加
most hazardous hop of all.
继续保持惊人的速度 他把新的荣誉…
Continuing the terrific pace, he comes home…
带给了美国航♥空♥
bringing new laurels to American aviation.
胡安·特里普 泛美航♥空♥公♥司♥总裁
霍华德·休斯和他的助手们
Howard Hughes and his crew…
会发现有更多新世界等待去征服…
may find more worlds to conquer…
你不会相信的
You won’t believe this.
新闻刚刚报导
It just came over the wires.
休斯买♥♥下了大♥陆♥西部航♥空♥公♥司♥的控制权
Hughes has bought control of TWA.
我以为休斯先生 在飞行环游世界
I thought Mr. Hughes was flying around the world.
看起来他是在飞行的同时干的
Apparently he did it while he was flying,
通过无线电
over the radio.
我听到了一些令人不安的…
I have heard some disquieting…
关于休斯先生传言
rumors about Mr. Hughes.
我想了解休斯先生…
I’d like to know everything there…
一切能了解到的情况
is to know about Mr. Hughes.
我想要你去办这件事情
I’d like you to attend to that for me.
要全面
Thoroughly.
潘泰季斯剧院今晚星光熠熠
The Pantages is glittering tonight.
霍华德!
Howard!
这儿 这边 左手边
Right over here. This way, over to the left.
休斯先生 你的飞行怎么样? – 赫本小姐!
Mr. Hughes, how was your flight? – Miss Hepburn!
你们决定什么时候结婚?
When are you gonna name the day?
把头抬起来
Raise your head.
下一部影片是什么 把独家报导权给我们吧
What’s the next movie? Give us the scoop.
这边 你还要创造多少项记录?
Right here. How many more records are you gonna set?
这边 来嘛 给我们笑一下
Right over here. Come on. Give us a smile.
又不会死
It won’t kill you.
霍华德 这边请 – 真漂亮
Howard, this way. – Beautiful.
这边 这边 休斯先生
Over here, over here, Mr. Hughes.
你什么时候再飞行环游世界?
When are you gonna fly around the world again?
下次你要和凯蒂一起飞嘛?
You gonna fly with Kate next time?
没有她你会不会孤单?
Did you get lonely without her?
跟林白谈过你这次飞行了吗?
Talk to Lindbergh about your flight yet?
琳达·达内尔今晚在哪儿?
Where’s Linda Darnell tonight?
拜托 休斯先生
Please, Mr. Hughes.
这里 这里 休斯先生
Right here. Right here, Mr. Hughes.
你想要比林白更有名吗?
Are you trying to be more famous than Lindbergh?
你知道 知名度应该是我的专利
You know, fame is supposed to be my turf.
梅尔先生!
L.B.!
每次见你
If you don’t get more…
都越变越帅
distinguished every time I see you.
你的样子真美
You look so beautiful.
是真的吗?
Is that true?
别担心 霍华德
Don’t worry about it, Howard.
她只是在争取拍片机会 那是她的工作 宝贝儿
She’s just working the room. It’s her job, baby.
风♥骚♥的南方母老虎爱娃·嘉德纳
Sultry Southern tigress Ava Gardner…
今晚发出眩目的光芒
dazzles the room tonight.
她是米高梅银河中最新的一颗明星
She’s the newest star in the MGM galaxy.
相信我
And believe you me,
她就是奶酪蛋糕里的那个奶酪
she puts the “cheese ” in “cheesecake. ”
呃 简·爱已经卖♥♥了…
Well, Jane Eyre has been selling popcorn…
一百年爆米花了 梅尔先生
for over a hundred years, L. B.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
能替我拿块手巾吗?
Could you reach me a towel?
我…
I…
我真的不行
I really can’t do that.
很抱歉
I’m sorry.
我是个白♥痴♥ 我是个彻头彻尾的白♥痴♥ 我很抱歉
I’m an idiot. I’m a complete idiot, and I’m sorry.
没关系的 – 我是个自负的 虚荣的…
Forget it. – No, no. I’m a vain, preening ass…
没有丝毫可取之处的混♥蛋♥
without a single redeeming feature.
这不是事实 你的牙非常好
That’s not true. You have very good teeth.
来吧
Come on.
我有个更好的主意 带我去飞行吧
I’ve got a better idea. Take me flying.
或者更刺♥激♥点 我带你
Or better yet, I’ll take you flying.
亮出你的看家本事吧 赫本小姐
Do your worst, Miss Hepburn.
康涅狄格州 赫本家
别这么局促不安 你一定会…
Don’t be so squirmy. You’re gonna…
和爸妈相处得很好的
get on famously with Father and Mother.
而且我确信他们也会喜欢你的
And I’m sure they’ll like you too.
一旦他们认识你以后
Once they get to know you.
嗨! 嗨! – 凯蒂 嗨
Hello! Hello! – Kath, hello.
凯蒂
Kathy.
那边拿着摄像机的是谁?
Who’s that with the camera right there?
是我的前夫 拉迪
That’s my ex- husband, Ludlow.
爸妈简直是对拉迪着迷
Father and Mother are just mad about Luddie.
他在这儿他妈的干什么?
What the hell’s he doing here?
噢 他一天到晚都在这儿
Oh, he’s here all the time.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!