别以为我不会用这个家伙
Don’t kid yourself I won’t use this if I have to.
你有什么要说的?
What’s your story?
为什么不叫你的朋友出来呢?
Why don’t you ask your friend
脚趾尖尖的那个
with the pointed toes to come out of there?
她屏着呼吸 一定很累的
She must be getting awful tired of holding her breath.
出来吧 艾格尼丝
Come on out, Agnes.
嗨 甜心
Hello, sugar.
我就知道你是个麻烦 我告诉过乔…
I knew you were trouble. I told Joe to watch his step
叫卢莱德夫人也出来吧
Ask Mrs. Rutledge to come out, too.
你来干什么?
What did you come up here for?
你为什么要在电♥话♥里骗我?
Why’d you lie to me on the telephone?
我用不着你 马洛
I don’t need you, Marlowe.
怎么回事?- 你别管了
Just what is this? – Keep out of this!
我不知道你怎么找来的 但不想你在这儿
I don’t know how you got here, but I don’t want you.
你愿意出去吗?
Will you get out?
但是他不会让我走的
But the man with the gun won’t let me.
你看 他很好奇
Look at him. He’s all curious
烦恼和惊讶
and bothered and wondering about stuff.
我当然很惊讶
You bet I’m wondering about stuff
我会找到答案的
and I’m going to find out about it.
你俩坐下
All right, sit down, both of you.
别晃你的枪了
Stop waving that gun around.
他来这里 可跟我没什么关系
I didn’t have anything to do with his coming up here.
你不能不拿着那个说话吗?
Can’t you talk without pointing that gun?
别和那个家伙争了 按他的话做 坐下
Don’t argue with the man. Do as he says. Sit down.
马洛 你在把事情搞砸
Marlowe, you’re ruining everything.
我没有 如果你 – 是的 你就是
I’m not ruining anything. If you’d – Yes, you are.
别说了!
Say, look!
你上来干什么?
What are you up here for?
阻止她把钱给你
To keep her from paying you off,
还要带警♥察♥来逮捕你
and to take the cops off your neck.
现在 我没把事情搞砸 – 什么警♥察♥?
Now, I’m not ruining– – What cops?
警♥察♥想要知道
The cops that want to find out
盖革的尸体是从哪儿来的
where all that lead in Geiger’s body came from.
你瞧 乔 你杀了盖革
Look, Joe, you shot Geiger.
我不知道 – 警♥察♥也不知道
I didn’t know that – The cops don’t yet.
但是他杀盖革时 还有别人在
The trouble is he wasn’t alone when you shot him.
或许你没注意到 我想是的
Either you didn’t notice that and I think you did
或许你害怕了并逃跑了
or you got scared and ran away.
但是你却有胆量带走相机里的胶卷
But you had nerve enough to take the film out of the camera
还够胆回来藏好尸体
and you had nerve enough to come back later and hide the body.
你疯了!乔没有… – 闭嘴!
You’re crazy. Joe didn’t – Shut up.
所以你在当局知道有杀人凶手之前
So that you could clean out Geiger’s store
清理掉盖革的书店
before the law knew there was a murder to investigate.
说话小心点 先生
You take chances, mister.
幸运的是我并没有射杀盖革
It’s lucky for you I didn’t shoot Geiger.
但无论如何你脱不了干系
Yeah, but you can step off for it just the same, Joe.
你是案件的主谋
You were made to order for the rap.
你以为已经抓着我了?
You think you’ve got me framed?
肯定的 – 怎么肯定?
Positive. – How come?
因为这是有人告诉我的
Because somebody’ll tell it that way.
我说过 有一个目击者
I told you there was a witness.
别低估了我 乔
Now don’t go simple on me, Joe.
你是说卡门 她说了些什么
You mean Carmen. She would. She’d say anything.
你承认拿走了照片
So you have got that picture.
我猜你把我当成傻瓜了吧
I guess you think I’m dumb.
还过得去吧
Just average, for a grafter.
你瞧 要么你昨晚在场
You see, Joe, either you were there last night
要么你从某个在场的人那儿拿走了照片
or you got the picture from somebody who was there.
你知道卡门在那儿
You knew Carmen was there
因为你让你这女朋友
because you had your girlfriend here
去威胁卢莱德夫人
threaten Mrs. Rutledge with the police.
你能了解得这么多 唯一的解释
Now, the only way you could have known enough to do that
就是你当时在场 看到了一切
was by being there and seeing what happened
或者是拿到了现场的照片
or having the picture and knowing when and where it was taken.
有意义吗?
That makes sense, doesn’t it?
你是谁?你想得到什么?
Who are you? And what do you get out of this?
一个收取报酬为人分忧的人
Just a guy who gets paid to do other people’s laundry.
我想要的只是那张照片
And all I’ll get out of it is that picture.
给点钱怎么样?我已经身无分文了
How about a little dough? I’m down to nickels.
可别问我的委托人要 – 但
Not from my client. – But
去拿照片 乔
Get the picture, Joe.
就呆在那儿
Stay right there.
给你 看着他
Here. Watch him.
放松点 卡门 – 我要我的照片 乔
Take it easy, Carmen. – I want my picture, Joe.
听着 – 我要我的照片
Now, listen– – I want my picture.
你杀了盖革 我 – 乔!
You shot Geiger. I – Joe!
别动!
Hold it.
起来 宝贝 你看上去像只哈巴狗
Get up, angel. You look like a Pekinese.
现在我要收齐枪♥支♥了
And now since I’m collecting guns…
坐下 甜心 刚才聊到哪儿了?
Sit down, sugar. Now let’s see, where were we?
哦 是的 你该去拿点东西了
Oh, yes, you were just about to get something.
希望不会再有别的拷贝了
There’d better not be any more prints.
没有了
There won’t be.
我现在能拿回照片吗?- 不能
Can I have my picture now? – No.
我能拿回枪吗?
Can I have my gun back?
稍后再说
Later.
你真可爱 我喜欢
You’re cute. I like you.
是么?这没什么
Yeah? What you see’s nothing.
我的胸口上还纹着个巴厘岛的舞♥女♥呢
I got a Balinese dancing girl tattooed across my chest.
你最好带她回家
You’d better take her home.
我想我应该感谢你
I suppose I should thank you.
不用了 只是下次不要骗我了
No, just don’t lie to me next time.
咱们走 卡门
Come on, Carmen.
别动 乔
Hold it, Joe.
便宜你了 乔
You got off easy, Joe.
你怎么了 甜心
What’s the matter, sugar?
他弄疼我了 – 我也是
He gives me a pain in my – That goes for me, too.
你拿到照片了 出去吧
Well, you got your pictures. Get out.
你哪儿疼啊?- 就在
Where does he give you a pain? – Right in my…
出去!
Get out!
别这样 我们还有一些事得澄清一下
Not yet. We got a few things to straighten out.
我告诉你 出去
I told you to get out.
得了 乔 有用吗?
Go on, Joe. What difference does it make now?
你为什么不放过卢莱德夫人?
Why’d you put the bee on Mrs. Rutledge?
六七个月前 我就盯上那个老家伙了
Well, I tapped the old man once, six or seven months ago.
我该料到 不会两次都好使
I figured it might not work twice.
你凭什么认为
Well, what made you think
卢莱德夫人不会告诉他?
Mrs. Rutledge wouldn’t tell him about it?
你很了解她吗?- 我们共渡难关
How well do you know her? – We’ll pass that.
她在回避
Well, she gets around.
我料到她有些事
I figured she might have a thing or two
不想让老头知道
she wouldn’t want the old man to know.
这个理由不充分 但是我们会发现真♥相♥的
That’s a little weak, but we’ll pass that, too.
快说 乔 你是怎么拿到那照片的?
Say, Joe, how’d you get that picture?
你拿到了你想要的东西 而且很容易
Look, you got what you came for, and you got it cheap.
其他的事我一概不知 是吗 艾格尼丝?
I don’t know anything about a picture. Do I, Agnes?
但是你只是把照片给了我
Yeah, but Joe, you just gave me the picture.
笨蛋 就像我常说的那样
You’re a half-smart guy. That’s what I always draw.
没有人能聪明一世
Never once a man who’s smart all the way around the course.
从来没有
Never once.
我伤到你了吗?甜心
Did I hurt you much, sugar?
你和其他所有我遇到的男人都是
You and every other man I’ve ever met.
乔 你从哪里拿到那张照片的?
Say, Joe, where’d you get that picture?
是从别人的口袋里
It fell out of somebody’s pocket.
你有昨晚的不在场证明吗?
You got an alibi for last night?
我和艾格尼丝昨晚在这儿
I was right here with Agnes.
证据充足
That’s a great witness.
好了 乔 你们只能死一次
Okay, Joe, you can only die once,
就算你们是一对杀人犯
even for a couple of murders.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!