你得一次剥掉一层
You have to peel him back a layer at a time.
如果你用刀子就不是这样了
Not if you use a knife.
我们带他去看儿童心理咨♥询♥师怎么样
What if we took him to a child psychologist or something?
-你真想让大个子迈克 -迈克尔
– Do you really expect Big Mike – “Michael”
你真想让迈克尔躺在沙发上
You really expect Michael to lie down
聊自己的童年吗
On a couch and talk about his childhood
就像是伍迪·艾伦或者其他什么人
Like he’s Woody Allen or something?
我是说 迈克尔的天赋在于他能够遗忘
I mean, Michael’s gift is his ability to forget.
他不记恨任何人
He’s mad at no one and he really
而且不关心过往
Didn’t care what happened in the past.
你是对的
You’re right.
什么
Excuse me?
你是对的
“You’re right?”
这些话从你嘴里说出来是什么味道
How’d those words taste coming out of your mouth?
酸味
Like vinegar.
至少答应我你会考虑一下
At least promise me you’ll think about it.
好吧
Alright.
好吧 你会考虑一下 还是
“Alright” you’ll think about it or
好吧 我们应该这样做
“Alright” we should do it?
有什么区别吗
Is there a difference?
跟杰拉德说在那再等一会
Just tell Gerald to hold on the
我马上就去
Chiffonier and I’ll get by after while.
你别 我过会给你回电♥话♥ 再见
You don’t… I got to call you back. Bye.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我不是插队 只是问一下
I’m not cutting, I’m just asking.
我跟你说
Let me tell you something, alright?
我们在那坐了一个多小时了
We’ve been sitting around here for over an hour
当我四处环顾的时候我看到
And when I look around and all I see
大家都在闲扯喝咖啡
Is people shooting the bull and drinking coffee.
谁是这里的负责人
Who runs this place?
我告诉你
Well, I’d have it in shape in two days,
我两天内就能让这里规矩起来
I can tell you that.
我知道你肯定能 有什么可以为你效劳
I’d bet you would. How can I help you?
-他在我前面 -不 你先请
– Oh, he was first. – No, you go ahead.
-我也想听听 -我也是
– I think I want to hear this – Me too.
我不喜欢这态度
I do not appreciate the attitude.
夫人 现在你可以告诉我你想做什么
Ma’am, now you can tell me what you want
要不我让你在这等一整天
Or I’ll make sure you wait all day.
我有什么可以帮你的吗
Now how can I help you?
我想成为合法监护人
I’d like to become a legal guardian.
上帝保佑那个孩子
Lord help that child.
关于迈克尔的资料很少
There’s very little on Michael.
大部分资料都丢失了
Most of his files have been lost.
-那还有什么 -几张案例记录
– What is in there? – A few case notes.
这张记录了当时
This one describes an incident where
警官在迈克尔七岁的时候
Officers forcibly removed Michael
禁止丹尼斯·奥赫继续抚养他
From Denise Oher’s care when Michael was seven.
显然那时很混乱 他们不得不把孩子们分开
Quite a scene evidently. They had to split up the kids.
这还不是最糟的
And it’s far from the worst.
他的妈妈在哪
Where is she? His mother?
我不知道 如果你找到她
I don’t know, if you find her
可以增添不少他的资料
Will got a bunch more files we could add to.
她有几个孩子
How many kids does she have?
至少一打
At least a dozen, probably.
如果不是更多 看她因吸毒被捕的记录
If not more. With her drug arrest record
我猜她自己都记不住
My guess would be she can’t even remember.
我看下可以吗
May I see that?
那么我们需要她的允许 是吗
So we’d need her permission, right?
不 迈克尔归政♥府♥看护
No. Michael is a ward of the state.
申请并通过法官签字就可以
Just apply and get a judge to sign off on it.
那么你们可以不告诉他妈妈
So you would just give him away
就把他送人
Without even telling his mother?
奥赫太太
Mrs. Oher?
你好
Hi.
奥赫太太吗
Mrs. Oher?
-你是政♥府♥派来的 -不
– You from the state? – No.
我叫利·安妮·陶西
My name is Leigh Anne Tuohy
你儿子迈克尔和我
And your son Michael lives with me.
和我家人住在一起
And my family.
我儿子怎么样 大个子迈克怎么样
How’s my boy? How’s big Mike?
他很好 非常不错
He’s fine. He’s doing really well.
厨房♥里可能还有点酒 如果你
We might have some wine in the kitchen, if you…
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, no, no. That’s really kind.
你上次见到迈克尔是什么时候
When did you last see Michael?
我不记得
I don’t know.
有几个你收养的孩子和你住在一起
How many foster kids you got living with you?
我没有收养迈克尔
Oh, I’m not a foster parent to Michael.
我们只是帮助他
We were just helping him out.
-政♥府♥不付你钱 -不
– State don’t pay you nothing? – No.
你给他买♥♥吃的 还买♥♥衣服
And you feed him? You buy him clothes, too?
能找到合适的尺码就会买♥♥
Well, when I can find them in his size.
你真是个优秀的基♥督♥教友
You a fine Christian lady.
我正在努力
Well I try to be.
你这样做真的很善良
This is all really nice what you’re doing,
但如果哪天你醒来发现他不见了 不要惊讶
But don’t be surprised if one day you wake up and he gone.
-什么意思 -他是个逃亡者
– What do you mean? – He’s a “runner.”
政♥府♥从我这里把他带走后 就这么叫他
That’s what the state called him after they took him from me.
他们送他去的所有寄养家庭
Every foster home they sent him to,
他晚上都会从窗户溜走来找我
He’d slip out the window at night and come looking for me.
不管我在哪
No matter where I was that boy would
那孩子都会来找我 照顾我
Come find me, take care of me.
我身体不太好
I’ve had some health problems.
奥赫太太 迈克尔出生时是不是叫别的名字
Mrs. Oher, was Michael born under a different name?
普洛克托 那是他爸爸的姓
Proctor. That was his daddy’s last name.
-他在哪 -他走后 再没有见过
– Where is he? – Ain’t seen him since he left.
他什么时候离开的
And when was that?
迈克出生后一周
Week after was Mike born?
你有他的出生证吗
Do you have his birth certificate?
没关系 我再找找吧
It’s alright. I’ll figure it out.
奥赫太太 你永远是迈克尔的妈妈
Mrs. Oher, you’ll always be Michael’s mama.
你想见他吗
Would you like to see him?
不 不是现在这副样子
No. Not this way.
威廉姆斯
It’s Williams.
他姓威廉姆斯
His last name’s Williams.
我已经记不住那孩子的爸爸是谁
Couldn’t even remember who the boy’s father is.
色彩更好了 图像明亮 棒极了
The color is better, the graphic is bright. It’s awesome!
迈克尔 我们有点事想问你
Michael, we have something we’d like to ask you.
什么
What?
利·安妮和我 我们
Leigh Anne and I, we…
我们想成为你的合法监护人
We’d like to become your legal guardians.
什么意思
What’s that mean?
意思是 我们想要知道
What it means is, that we want to know
你是否愿意成为这家庭的一份子
If you’d like to become a part of this family?
我以为我已经是了
I kinda thought I already was.
那就好
Well alright then.
看这儿
Right here.
还有几步
We got a couple of steps.
-小心 -还有一层
– Watch your big foot. – One more.
一层 到了
One more. There we go.
好了 摘下眼罩
Alright. Take off the belt.
这是你想要的 是吧
Well, that’s the one you want it, didn’t it?
钥匙给你 去兜个风吧
Here. Here you go. Go ahead. Take it for a ride. Go.
-我也可以去吗 -去吧
– Can I go too? – Yeah.
迈克尔 小心点
Michael? Be careful.
太棒了
Shotgun!
-他要的是卡车 -迈克尔觉得他是个农夫
– He wanted a truck?! – Michael thinks he’s a redneck.
快点 迈克尔
Come on, Michael!
好 现在你就是这瓶番茄酱
Okay. See, you’re the ketchup,
左内边锋的位置 在弱侧
Here at left tackle. On the weakside.
第一招很简单 空隙战术
The first play is simple. “Gap.”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!