Yeah. We’ve got like hundreds.
八十五家
Eighty five.
所以陶西先生就不用上班了吗
Is that why Mr. Tuohy don’t have to go to work?
我虽然不上班 但也是在工作
Ho! Ho! Hey! I’m working even when I’m not working.
怎么了
What?
那你们在这些餐馆都免单咯
And y’all eat at those places for free?
随你吃 棒极了
All you want. It’s awesome.
饭店的剩菜怎么处理呢
What do y’all do with the leftover food? From the restaurant?
有些就倒掉
Well, we have to throw some of it out,
因为已经煮过
what’s already been cooked.
-真可惜 -是啊 能卖♥♥掉就好了
– That’s too bad. – Yeah. I’d rather sell it.
是不是该分给人家呢
Seems like you could give it away or something?
-老爸 你考虑考虑嘛 -好的 SJ
– You should check into that, daddy. – Alright, I will, SJ.
今晚为什么不到你的饭店吃呢
How come we ain’t eatin’ at one of your restaurants tonight?
今晚比较特殊
Because tonight is a special occasion.
怎么特殊
What?
我跟柯顿教练聊了
I talked to coach Cotton and
他说迈克尔的成绩提高很多
He said that Michael’s grades had improved enough
他可以参加三月的春季橄榄球赛了
that he can go out for spring football in March.
是不是很棒
Isn’t that great?
哥们 你肯定能把对手压扁
Oh, man! You are gonna crush some people!
-各位 近来可好 -很好 谢谢
– Hey, guys. How you doin’? – Great. Thank you.
我得去买♥♥本设计书
I’ve got a design book I need to get.
肖恩 你先去确认订位吧
Sean, go check on our reservation.
现在就能开吃了 吃完再去吧
They’re gonna seat us right away. Can’t you wait after dinner.
那时候书店就关啦 快来 SJ
Might be closed by then! Come on, SJ.
-不是吧 -我要买♥♥新杂♥志♥
– Please. – I need some new magazines.
迈克尔 快来
Michael, come on. Come on.
柯林斯 柯林斯
Collins! Collins!
柯林斯 走吧 你♥爸♥要等急了
Collins. Come on! Your dad’s already pilled.
-快走吧 走 -在这呢
– Lets’ go. Come on. – Over here.
记得这一本吗 妈妈
Remember this one, mom?
你给我们读了上千次
You read it to us like thousand times.
他咬牙切齿
“And he gnashed his terrible teeth
发出可怕的咆哮声
and he roared his terrible roar.”
我喜欢这本
I always liked this one.
弗迪南德 我也喜欢
Oh, Ferdinand… Me too.
迈克尔 你妈妈给你读过故事吗
Michael, your mama ever read either one of those books to you?
没有吗
No?
牛排真好吃
It was a good steak.
-老爸 谢谢 -谢谢 晚饭很好吃
– Thank you, daddy. – Thank you for lovely dinner, papa.
走吧
Here we go.
迈克尔
Michael?
饭店那小伙子是谁 你打招呼那个
Who was that boy you were talking to, at the restaurant?
马库斯
Marcus.
马库斯 他在那工作吗
Marcus. And he works there?

Yeah.
你怎么认识他的
How do you know him?
他是我弟弟
He’s my brother.
那改天介绍给我们认识吧
Well, we’d really like to meet him someday.
你愿意吗
Would that be okay with you?
我不知道他住哪
I don’t know where he stays.
你上次见他是什么时候
When’s the last time you saw him?
我小时候了
When I was little maybe.
很久很久以前 在西班牙
“Once upon a time in spain, there was a
有只小牛 叫做弗迪南德
little bull and his name was Ferdinand.
别的小牛都喜欢狂跑乱跳
All the other little bulls he lived with would run and jump
顶头斗角
and butt their heads together,
可弗迪南德不一样
but not ferdinand.
他喜欢静静♥坐♥着 细嗅花香
He liked to sit just quietly and smell the flowers.
他喜欢坐在牧场的栓皮栎树下
He had a favorite spot out in the pasture under a cork tree.
他最喜欢这棵树了
It was his favorite tree
他在树荫下闻着花香 能坐上一整天
and he would sit in its shade all day and smell the flowers.”
-晚安 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
怎么了
What?
笑什么呢
Why are you smiling?
不知道 我就是高兴 真的很高兴
I don’t know. I’m just happy. Really happy.
和迈克尔有关吗
Does this happiness have anything to do with Michael?
不是有关
No.
是有很大关系
It has everything to do with Michael.
高兴就好
Happy’s good.
你知道我在想什么吗
You know what I think we should do?
我们为迈克尔这样的孩子设个慈善机构
We should start a charity for kids like Michael.

Okay.
-在温盖特学校设个奖学金什么的 -行
– Maybe fund a program at Wingate. – Sure.
耶♥和♥华♥知道学校也该收点黑人孩子
Lord knows that school could use a little color.
现在就迈克尔一个黑人 有点格格不入
Michael’s like a flying and milking that place.
你在听吗
Are you listening to me?
我一次只专注一件事
I try to concentrate on one… thing… at a time.
娶我的时候 你知道我能一心多用的吧
You knew I was multi-tasker when you married me, right?
-当然 -那就好
– I sure did. – Alright. Okay.
好 陶西一家 都笑笑
Okay. Tuohy family. Big smiles everyone!
一 二 三
And, one , two, three…
迈克尔 过来 来照一张
Michael! Michael come over here and get in the next one.
快来 这边
Come on. Come on. Come over here.
别这样
Oh, come on.
我没想把这张印到贺卡上
It’s not like I’m gonna put it on the Christmas card.
好 靠近点
Okay, let’s scootch in a little tighter.
很好
That’s good.
笑一个
Really big smiles.
一二三 茄子
Okay, one, two three… Say rebels!
茄子
Rebels.
陶西一家祝您圣诞快乐
买♥♥回来了
I got it.
-哪边领先 -田纳西
– Who’s winning? – Tennessee.
-对手是谁 -克莱姆森
– Who are they playing? – Clemson.
不管对手是谁 你妈妈都反对田纳西吗
Your mom roots against Tennessee no matter who they’re playing?
当然 我立场坚定
Oh, yes, I do. With gusto.
她受不了田纳西队
She can’t stand Tennessee.
柯林斯 你不去男朋友家吗
Collie-bell, I thought you were going to your boyfriend’s?
今天准备呆在家
I thought of hanging around here today.
挺好
I like that.
亲爱的 答录机有几条留言
Hey, baby. There’s a couple of messages on the machine
我还没听
but I didn’t check ’em.

Alright.
肖恩 利·安妮 新年好 我是鲍比表哥
Hey, Sean, hey, Leigh Anne, it’s cousin bobby. Happy new years!
我 我刚喝了五瓶
Listen, I’ve had about five cold ones…
肯定喝了
Of course you had.
我就直接问了
I’m just gonna go ahead and ask.
你家圣诞卡上有个黑人男孩
You know there’s a colored boy in your Christmas card?
怎么了
What?
跟他一比 你们都成小矮人了
You just looked teeny-tiny next to him. Right?
就像金刚边上的杰西卡·兰格
Like Jessica Lange and King Kong.
迈克尔在塔克钟能免单吗
Hey, does Michael get the family discount at Taco Bell?
要能免单 他能吃垮肖恩几家店了
Because if he does Sean’s gonna lose a few stores.
这孩子很不错
He’s a great kid.
那就正式收养他吧
Well, I say make it official and just adopt him.
再几个月他就18岁了
He’s gonna be eighteen in a few months.
合法收养没什么实际意义
Doesn’t really make much sense to legally adopt.
利·安妮 这是出于白人对黑人的愧疚吗
Leigh Anne, is this some sort of white guilt thing?
你♥爸♥爸会怎么想
What will your daddy say?
在坟里他还操心吗
Umm… before or after he turns over in his grave?
我爸都去世五年了 伊莲
Daddy’s been gone five years Elaine,
葬礼上你穿得简直是雪上加霜
Make matters worse you wear at the funeral.
记得吗 香奈儿和那顶惨不忍♥睹的黑帽子
Remember? You wore Chanel and that awful black hat.
这么说吧
Look, here’s the deal.
我的决定 不需要你们赞同
I don’t need y’all to approve my choices, alright?
但希望你们能尊重我
But I do ask you to respect them.
那孩子的经历 你们一无所知
You’ve no idea what this boy’s been through.
如果这是某种嘲讽
And if this is going to be some running diatribe
我没必要跑这么远和你们聚餐
I can find an overpriced salad a lot closer to home.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!