那为什么出示黄旗
So what is the flag for?
我不知道 过度阻挡
I dunno… excessive blocking.
耍我呢
You’re kidding me.
对不起教练 我听到哨声就停了
Sorry, coach. I stopped when I heard the whistle.
你要把他带哪去 迈克
Where were you taking him, Mike?
去大巴那里 他应该卷铺盖走人了
To the bus. That was the time for him to go home.
好孩子 迈克尔·奥赫 快上场
Attaboy, Michael Oher. Attaboy! Go get ’em.
打败他们 十字军队
Go get ’em, Crusaders!
摸摸头 好运来 好啦 上场啦
Rub the heads! Rub the heads! Alright! Let’s go!
开始
Go!
待着吧你
Stay!
红队 41号♥ 红队 41号♥
Red, 41! Red, 41!
终结者 迈克尔·奥赫
汤姆·莱明球员招募 请稍等
Tom Lemming recruiting, please hold…
汤姆·莱明球员招募 请稍等
Tom Lemming recruiting, please hold….
塞班教练想要速度更新月度招募信息
Coach Saban wants his monthly recruitment update fedex.
他真认为早一天招齐人
Does he really think getting it one
路易斯安那州立大学队训练进入状态吗
day early is gonna give LSU a leg up?
军队全明星赛的人员都定了吗
Hey, have you filled all the slots for the army all star game?
定了 怎么了
Yeah, why?
你可能会再多招一个
You might want to open one up.
我怎么说来着
What did I tell you?
我要他 我太想要他了
I want him. I want him bad.
欢呼 欢呼 大家来欢呼
Y-e-l-l! Everybody yell! Say, everybody yell!
欢呼 欢呼 大家来欢呼
Y-e-l-l! Everybody yell!
这次踢得不错 柯林斯 干得好
Nice kick this time, Collins. Nice job.
他来干什么
What in the world?
好了 你们继续练习 记得绷起脚尖
Alright. Y’all keep practicing. Remember point your toes.
一 二 三 一
One, two, three, one!
一 二 三 二
One, two, three, two!
一 二 三 三
One, two, three, three!
还好吗 孩子
You okay, Son?
糟了 富尔默来了 我还是回家吧
Shoot, man, Fulmer’s here. I might as well go home.
同僚们 你们都还好吧
What to say, fellas? How’s doing your life?
我从诺克斯维尔一路赶来 来亲自看看
I came all the way from Knoxville, to see for myself.
教练 我们从克莱姆森开车过来 9小时啊
Hey, Coach. We drove from Clemson, nine hours!
富尔默教练 荣幸之至
Coach Fulmer, it’s a real honor.
柯顿教练 很高兴见到你
Coach Cotton, my pleasure.
我看了你们的比赛 你们做得棒极了
I watched your program. You’ve done really well.
我觉得你们能马上晋级
I don’t think there is any question
指日可待了
that you’ll be at the next level soon.
我们只是尽力而为
Oh, well, you know, we do all we can, all we got.
那个是迈克尔吗 是奥海尔吗
Is that Michael? Is that O’hair?
是奥赫
It’s Oher.
像支船桨 奥赫
Like a paddle in a boat. Oher.
能让我们看看操练情况吗
You think we might see some drills?
也许 我想所有教练都想看吧
Perhaps… I think all the coaches would appreciate it.
-是吗 -好的 当然可以
– Yeah? – Oh, yes, Sir. You bet.
听好了 伙计们 垫板操练
Listen up, fellas! New board drill!
大个子迈克 杰·科利斯
Big Mike, Jay Collis.
精英对决 到这来
Best on best. Right here.
开始 加油 加油
Let’s go! Come on! Come on!
听我哨声 小伙子们
On my whistle, men!
教练 谢谢你
Coach, thank you.
-你上哪去 教练 -回南卡罗来纳
– Where are you going, coach? – Back to South Carolina.
你跟迈克尔·奥赫说 如果他学习成绩达标
You tell to Michael Oher, if he can qualify with his grades…
克莱姆森大学要他
Clemson wants him.
没错 但愿你成功 布莱德
Yeah. Good luck with that, Brad!
教练 你把这小伙子教得不错
Coach, you’ve done a great job with this young man.
他刚进队里的时候还是只菜鸟
Oh, well he was little rough when we first got him
但是你知道 我们确实教了他点东西
But we, you know, coached him up a little bit.
妈妈好啊
Hello, Mom.
你知不知道要想一流大学奖学金
Did you know that to be eligible for a division one scholarship
迈克尔的平均成绩得到2.5
Michael’s gonna need to make it a 2.5 gpa?
是吗
Really?
他的美国大学测试成绩很低
His ACT is low and I don’t see him doing
我觉得补考一次也不见得有什么提高
Any better if he retakes it right there.
-他现在平均成绩是多少 -1.76
– What’s his gpa now? – 1.76.
也不是太差 你得看他打哪起步的啊
Oh, that’s not too bad, when you consider where he started.
他今年所有科目都得拿到A
He’s gonna make it all A’s this year.
我说真的 那可能还远远不够
I’m serious. And that might not even be enough.
那让他去读专科
So he goes to junior college?
许多城里的孩子读专科第一年就辍学了
Most inner city kids that go to JC drop out in the first year.
他的职业生涯会被断送的
His shot at the pros would go out the window.
职业生涯
Pros?
我们甚至不确定他拿得到大学的录取通知
Are we even sure he’s gonna get college offers?
迈克尔 路易斯安那州立大学的尼克·塞班
Michael, Nick Saban from LSU.
期待你能抽空南下参观我们学校
I’m looking forward to you’re coming down and visit us sometime.
好的 我是北卡州立大学的卢·霍尔茨
Gready. I’m Lou Holtz form South Carolina.
我找
I’m call…
我们非常希望迈克尔
We’re very interested in having Michael
能来诺克斯维尔参观
Over to Knoxville for a visit.
田纳西的菲利普·富尔默吗
Phil Fulmer, from Tennessee?
还有20多个类似的电♥话♥
There’s twenty more among there.
还有这堆东西 50多份
And these things right here. Fifty of ’em.
有密西西比大学的吗
Any of those from Ole Miss?
还没 他们得先换个教练
No, they’re not gonna start recruiting
才会开始招球员
Until they hire a another coach.
要是迈克尔成绩不合格去哪都没戏
Does make any difference unless Michael makes his grades.
那么 现在我们该怎么办
So, what are we going to do?
我知道你申请当温盖特的老师
I understand you applied for a teaching position at Wingate?
我还没他们要求那么虔诚
I won’t religious enough for ’em.
我只是个有思想的人 陶西夫人
I’m a spiritual person, Mrs. Tuohy,
但我也会有一些所谓的 疑惑
but I have certain, shall we say… doubts.
苏小姐 我很欣赏你的坦诚
Oh, I appreciate your honesty, Miss Sue.
迈克尔是什么情况
What’s the situation with Michael?
他得提高学习成绩
He needs to be better in school.
很显然 为什么这么急
Obviously. Why the big push?
他等着申请橄榄球专项奖学金
Well, he’s in line for football scholarship
如果他成绩提高了
If he gets his grades up.
会考虑去密西西比州立大学吗
Is he considering Ole Miss?
很有可能
He’d better be.
-我很愿意帮助他 -什么时候能开始
– I’d love to work with him. – Well, when’d you like to start?
陶西夫人 有一点你得了解
Mrs. Tuohy… umm… there’s something you should know about me.
我不常跟人说 但是
I don’t usually tell many people, but
在你雇用我之前
It’s something you feel should be aware of
你得了解
Before you hire me.
是什么
What is it?
我是民♥主♥党人
I’m a democrat.
好吧
Okay.
-我不懂 -还没
– I don’t understand it. – Yet.
你还没弄懂
You don’t understand it yet.
-迈克尔 你头多大 -很大
– how big is your head, Michael? – Big.
那里面是什么
And what’s in there?
-脑子 -脑子
– A brain. – A brain.
里面充满了知识
It’s full of knowledge
就像装有各种地图
Like a file cabinet with maps;
和解决问题索引的文件柜
And shortcuts for figuring things out.
你会明白的 迈克尔·奥赫
You’ll get there, Michael Oher
因为我会教你怎么用这些地图
Because I’m to help you use those
达到你想要的目的地
maps and reach your destination.
就像萨卡加维亚帮助刘易斯和克拉克那样
Like Sacagawea helped Lewis and Clark.
萨卡加维亚
Sacagawea?
以后我们会说到 历史书也是有错误的
We’ll get to that. And the history books have it wrong,
你要知道的就是我会帮你到达目的地
All you need to know is I’ll get you there.
你相信我吗
Do you believe me?
你信任我吗 迈克尔
You trust me, Michael?
相信 苏小姐
Yes, Miss Sue.
再试一次
Try it again.
好 下一个是什么 读给我听
Now, what’s the next one? Read that to me.
这是什么 首先我们要找出常数

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!