Hey, what is it? As first, we have to find the constant.
那么 常数在哪
Now, where is the constant?
很好 懂了么
Good. See?
认识民♥主♥党人前 天晓得我们会有黑人儿子
Who’d thought we’d have a black son before we knew a democrat.
-门铃响了 -有客人
– Doorbell! – I got a guest.
你好 教练 请进
Coach, how are you? Come in.
-肖恩·陶西 -肖恩
– Sean Tuohy. – Sean.
-尼克·塞班 很高兴见到你 -见到你很荣幸
– Nick Saban. Nice to meet you. – Nice to see you. Pleasure.
感谢有这个机会来你家
I appreciate the opportunity to come in your home.
-那是我女儿 柯林斯 -很高兴认识你
– That’s my daughter, Collins. – Hi. Pleasure to meet you.
-那你一定是利·安妮了 -是我没错 塞班教练
– and you must be Leigh Anne. – that would be me, Coach Saban.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
– nice to meet you. – me too.
叫我尼克就好了
Please, call me Nick.
房♥子装♥修♥得不错 窗户帷幔质感也很好
With an incredible home. The windsor valances are a nice touch.
谢谢 显然你品位很高
Oh, thank you. You obviously have an excellent taste.
我很欣赏这气质 看一眼就知道了
Well we appreciate the quality. And recognize it when we see it.
迈克尔 过来跟尼克教练打个招呼
Michael, why don’t you come over here and say hello to Coach Saban.
你好迈克尔 我是尼克·塞班
Hello, Michael. Nick Saban.
-很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
– Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you.
-那你肯定是SJ -就是我
– And you must be sj. – That’s me.
迈克尔 你和尼克进客厅谈吧
Michael, why don’t you and Nick go into the living room to talk?
SJ可以一起来吗
Can SJ come?
当然 我们会同时招聘你们俩的
Absolutely. We’ll recruit the both of you.

Alright.
我觉得他很帅
I find him extremely handsome.
我就在这 利·安妮
Yeah, I’m right here, Leigh Anne.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
迈克尔 欢迎你来路易斯安那州立大学参观
So Michael, we’d like to get you down to LSU for visit.
我们那现在有很多有价值的东西
We’ve got a great thing going there right now,
你将学会怎么做人 怎么做一个好学生
You have an opportunity to be successful as a person, as a student
也有机会做为路易斯安那州立大学队的一员
And an opportunity to be a part of
参加下届全国锦标赛
The next national championship team with LSU.
你觉得怎样 你愿意来参观下吗
So what do you say? You’d like to commit to a visit?
-可以问个问题吗 -当然
– Can I ask a question? – Sure.
我哥跟我非常要好
My brother and I are very close.
所以 我怕他去那上学的话
And so… I’m very afraid that if he goes off to school,
我可能就看不到他了
I might not get to see him.
-所以 -继续说
– So … – Go on.
我以后怎么才能见到他
I guess I was just wondering how much access I’d have to him.
SJ 你可以随时见迈克尔
Well, SJ, you’d have total access to Michael.
不仅如此 他在泰戈体育馆的第一场比赛
But better than that, in his first game at tiger stadium,
我们可以让你带领球队出场
We would like for you to lead the team out of the tunnel.
-听起来怎样 -很不错
– What do you think about that? – Sounds good.
请进
Come on in!
你好 我是南卡罗来纳大学的卢·霍尔茨
Gready. I’m Lou Holtz. The university of South Carolina.
我是利·安妮·陶西 很高兴认识你 请进
Leigh Anne Tuohy. Nice to meet you. Come and in.
迈克尔
Michael!
我是纽约奥尔巴尼大学的汤米·特本维尔
Hello. I’m Tommy Tuberville. Albany university.
我是利·安妮·陶西 很高兴认识你 迈克尔
Leigh Anne Tuohy. Nice to meet you. Michael!
您好 在下休斯敦·纳特 来自阿肯色大学的
Howdy, houston nutt. University of Arkansas.
我是利·安妮·陶西 很高兴认识你
Leigh Anne Tuohy. Very nice to meet you.
-密西西比大学的杯子 -迈克尔
– Ole Miss cup, huh? – Michael!
加油 你懂的
Oh, come on. You know this.
就是个逻辑嘛
It’s logical.
我保证来南卡罗来纳大学
I guarantee you come to the university of South Carolina
是你做过的最明智的选择
Will be the smartest decision you’ve ever made.
我们想要你 我们也需要你 但另一方面
We want you, we need you, but the other thing is,
你也需要我们 迈克
Mike, you need us.
诺克斯维尔非常适合居住
Knoxville is a tremendous place to live and…
那里有狮子 老虎 熊
I know there’s lions, there’s tigers, there’s bears…
还有世界上唯一一条剃刀鲸
Hey, there’s only one razorback in the world.
不仅那些 而且你会穿斗鸡红袍会很帅
…and not only that, you’d look great in gamecock red!
我会有什么好处
What’s in if for me?
SJ 我会给你们全家 每人一顶队帽
Sj, I’d get you a hawkhat, and for whole family a hawkhat.
这就是你能给的最好的吗
Are you telling me, that’s the best you can do?
SJ 你让我想起了我的小时候
SJ, you remind me of me as a boy.
教练 帮我就是帮你自己哦
Coach, help me, help you.
我可以给你个真羽毛的斗鸡头饰
I can get you a gamecock headdress. And with real feathers.
你能给我什么 菲尔
What you got for me, Phil?
SJ 我一直在想这事 但是有件事
SJ, I’ve been thinking a lot of about that and one of the things
对我们来说都会很特别
That think will be special for both
就是第一场比赛的时候 我们将手拉手
of us is we’ll walk arm in arm
一起走进联盟球场的中心
To center of union stadium at the first ball game,
我们还会一起抛硬币
And we’ll do the coin toss together.
听上去怎么样
How’s that sound?
富尔默教练 跟您交谈很愉快
Coach Fulmer, a pleasure doing a business with you
我也很荣幸SJ 你说的没错
My pleasure, SJ. Could be sure, buddy.
十字军队参加私校锦标赛
恭喜你被聘用了
Congratulations on gettin’ hired.
谢谢 女士 在密西西比大学工作是我的梦想
Thank yew, ma’am. Ole miss is my dream job.
你来的有点晚了 但我们是死硬南方派
You’re coming a little late to the party but we’re diehard rebels
我会给你点提示
So I’m gonna give you a frickin’ road map.
-懂吗 -了解
– Alright? – Got it.
LSU出局了 众所周知塞班要进NFL了
LSU is out. Everybody knows Saban’s going to the nfl.
我不想提名字
I don’t wanna name names,
但在迈克尔的前2个招募旅行中
but on Michael’s first two recruitment trips
有人带他去了脱衣舞夜♥总♥会♥
Somebody took him to the titty bar.
-真糟糕 -说说看
– That’s terrible. – Tell me about it.
他会做一星期噩梦的
He’ll have nightmares about for a weeks.
所以他去你那的时候
So when he comes to visit
我希望你带他吃意大利菜 他喜欢吃猪排拌意面
I want you to feed him Italian. He likes fettucine alfredo
我还想你带他去看电影 别看[电锯杀人狂]
And I want you to take him to a movie – not chainsaw massacre
因为他会用手捂住眼睛 还有让他10点前上♥床♥睡觉
Because he’ll just cover his eyes – and get him to bed by ten.
-懂了吗 -了解
– You got it? – Yes’m.
-行 -田纳西大学怎么样
– Alright. – What about Tennessee?
我很失望 不过他们还在努力中
It breaks my heart but they’re still in the hunt.
富尔默给了SJ优厚的待遇
Fulmer made sj a sweet deal.
我听说那小子真的很难搞定
I heard the kid can really pepper the gumbo.
那才是他爸的儿子
He’s his daddy’s boy.
-准备好了 -开始吧
– You ready? – Lets’ do it.

Alright.
迈克 你喜欢烧烤吗 我告诉你
Mike, do you like to barbecue? I tell you what, mike.
你可以去加油站的便利店
You can go to the gas station and get best barbecue,
吃到从未尝过的最好吃的烧烤
You’ve ever got in your life.
那里也很适合居住 有炸鲇鱼
It’s a wonderful place to live, fried catfishes,
还有所有人都喜欢吃的美食
All the good food that we love to eat
但这对于我们球员来说不是很好
But it’s not good for us as football players,
你得意识到这点 迈克 我保证
You’d have to be aware, mike. I promise.
至于你SJ 我能做的就这些
And for you, SJ, this is what I can do.
在密西西比体育场旁有个园子
At ole miss we have the grove by the stadium.
每场比赛我们都要在人群面前经过
We walk it before every game, in front of thousands of people.
这是种仪式 而我会走在前面
It is a sacrad ritual. And I’m in front.
看过几千遍了
Seen it a thousand times.
在第一排看过吗
Ever seen it from the front of the line?
明年 你和我带队
Next year, you and me; leading the team.
田纳西答应让我上场 还可以扔硬币呢
Tennessee offered to let me run on the field and flip the coin.
除了这些 我还让你去边线
I’ll throw in a sideline pass.
决定了吗 迈克尔
Have you decided yet, Michael?
还没呢 苏小姐
No, Miss Sue.
但你喜欢田纳西大学
But you like Tennessee?
那是个好学校
It’s a good school.
它是没密西西比的那种学术水平
Not at academic level of ole miss,
可是他们有个很出色的科学系
But they have an outstanding science department.
知道他们为啥出名吗
You know what they’re famous for?
他们和FBI共事
They work with the fbi
研究土壤对分解残骸的影响
To study the effects of the soil on decomposing body parts.
那是什么意思
What’s that mean?
当发现具尸体的时候
Well when they find a body,
警♥察♥想知道人死了多久
the police want to know how long it’s been dead.
他们就会找田纳西大学的教授帮他们
So the fine fox at Tennessee help them out.
他们有很多残骸
They have a lot of body parts.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!