这就是你妈妈住的地方吗
It’s where your mother lives?
-我们一起去吧 -不 别下车
– Let’s go get ’em. – No. Don’t get out.
那谁来帮你拿衣服 迈克尔
Who’s going to help you carrying your clothes, Michael?
不要下车
Don’t get out of the car.
不是吧
No way.
是大个子迈克 伙计
Oh, that’s Big Mike, man.
大个子迈克回家了
Oh, Big Mike is in the house!
大个子迈克 你去哪儿了
Big Mike! Where you been?!
那个开车送你来 好像戴茜小姐的人 是谁
And who’s that fine thing that driving you around like Ms. Daisy?
你好 大卫
Hey, Dave.
你要我给你买♥♥士力架吗
You need to let me buy you new snickers,
伙计 我能罩着你
Man. I’ll take care, you know.
这个地盘和整个村子都归我管 知道吗
I run this over here and the whole village, baby. Got it?
你瞧啊
Look at that.
大卫 看啊
Hey. Hey, D. Watch this.
他们都喜欢这个 看啊
They always go for the wing. Watch this.
漂亮的白人小妞
Dear snowflake.
你喜欢吗 是啊
You like that? Yeah.
此房♥已回收
她不在家
She wasn’t home.
好吧 我们下次再来
Well, we can come back.
她可能搬到一个好地方去了
She prolly moved to a nicer place.
我一直住在孟菲斯市
I’ve lived in Memphis my whole life
却从没来过这附近
And never been anywhere near here.
你会保护我的 对吧
You’re going to take care of me, right?
我罩着你呢
I got your back.
跟我来
Just follow me yo.
来吧
Here we go.
我们也有女士服装
Oh, we also got a parole for the ladies.
但是我们所有的适合他的衣服全在这儿
But everything we got that’d fit him is right here.
就这些吗
This is it?
如果你们只有这些
If this is all you got,
为什么招牌上写着 大个子专卖♥♥
why’s it say “big and tall” on the sign?
是大个子专卖♥♥ 你要的可是超级大个子
Big and tall. You need “bigger and taller.”
-需要的话叫我 -谢谢
– Howl, if you need me. – Thank you.
你看见你喜欢的了吗
You see anything, you like?
我有一件正是你要的
Hey. I got a just what you’re looking for.
好吧 我知道购物的一点是
Well, one thing I know about shopping is
如果你在店里都不是很喜欢
That if you don’t absolutely love
以后就不会穿
it in the store, you won’t wear it.
商店是你最爱这衣服的地方
The store is, where you like it best.
那么在你选它之前 想象一下自己穿上它
So before you choose something think of yourself wearing it
然后对自己说 这是我吗
and say to yourself, is this me?
不要
No.
这件怎么样
What about this one?
这件不算很差吧
This isn’t atrocious.
那好吧 你去看那边 我看这边
Alright, well, you go look over there I go look over here.
想不到这些衣服布料都这么差
Who would imagine this many clothes are plastic?
天啊 这是什么料子的
Good lord… what is this made of?
就这件 你就喜欢这件
That’s the one? That’s the one you like?
那好吧
Alright then.
一天愉快 好好学习
Have a great day. Learn something!
着什么急啊
Don’t get your panties in a wad.
巴黎最好的就是美食了
The best part about Paris was the food.
他们用调味汁就像我们爱用肉汁
They use sauce like we use gravy.
我回来后的第一天就得去健身房♥
I had to join a gym the day I got back.
你们有人去过镇子的另一边吗
Any of y’all spent much time on the other side of town?
你说的是哪儿
Where exactly are you talking about?
阿尔巴马街 赫特村
Alabama Street… Hurt village.
赫特村 那听起来很有威慑力
Hurt village, that sounds like a threat.
你说得没错
You’re not far off.
我觉得如果我去了会受伤的
I think it might “hurt” me to go there.
如果你去那里会有损你的名声
It’d hurt your reputation to go there.
实际上我就是从那里来的 但是不辞辛苦
Well actually I’m from there but didn’t mind hard work
看看我现在在哪儿
And look where I am now.
在吃一份18美元的沙拉
Eating an eighteen dollar salad.
说实话今天沙拉水太多了
And it’s a little soggy to be honest.
利·安妮 你怎么突然对那里的项目感兴趣了
Leigh Anne? What is this sudden interest in the project?
这是你的又一个慈善计划吗
Is this another one of your charities?
等等 管理项目的项目
Wait. A project for the projects.
真顺口 钱能生钱
Oh, that’s catchy. Money would raise itself.
好吧 算我一个 利·安妮
Okay. Count me in, leigh anne.
SJ 再玩2分钟就把游戏机关了 知道了吗
Sj, you have two more minutes on that playbox thing, alright?
妈妈
Oh, mom!
迈克尔你想留在这吗
Michael, do you want to stay here?
因为如果你想留下来 住上一阵子
Because… if you want to stay here… for awhile longer…
我可以找时间给你腾出一个房♥间
I can find some time to figure out a bedroom for you.
因为你马上就要
Because look at this, you’ve practically
把我这张1万美元的沙发毁了
ruined a ten thousand dollar coach.
你想留在这吗 迈克尔
You want to stay here, Michael?
我哪都不想去
I don’t want to go anyplace else.
那好吧
Well alright then.
SJ 你最好现在把游戏机关了
SJ, you’d better be off that playbox.
还没到两分钟呢
That wasn’t two minutes.
晚安 陶西女士
Good night Mrs. Tuohy.
我看见录取通知上说我们是迈克尔的
I see on the admission that we’re Michael’s contact
突发事件联♥系♥人
for medical emergencies?
肖恩上个星期填的
Sean wrote that in last week.
我们需要联♥系♥电♥话♥
We needed contact number
但是上面写的号♥码已经停机了
and the ones listed weren’t in service.
肖恩 真是爱死他了
Sean. Love that man.
这是什么
What’s this?
政♥府♥让学校对八年级学生做的
The state makes schools measure for
就业倾向调查
career aptitude in eight grade.
这个是跟他的档案一起的
And this just came with his file.
迈克尔的情况怎样
What does it say about Michael?
空间关系 30分
Spatial relations – third percentile.
学习能力 50分
Ability to learn – fifth percentile.
有趣的是 他有一项测试
It’s funny though. He tested in the
得了98分
98th percentile in one category.
-哪项 -保护意识
– Which one? – “Protective Instincts.”
在这你有个书桌 衣柜
So over here we have a desk. Chest o’drawers.
床头柜 台灯 还有闹钟
You have a night stand, a light, and alarm.
肖恩说职业运动员如果找不到合适的床
Sean says all the pro athletes use futons
就会睡床垫
if they can’t find a bed big enough.
我就给你买♥♥了一个
So I got you one of those
不过那床架太难看了
’cause frame was heinous.
决不能进我家
It’s not about to let that in my house.
我就买♥♥了个更好的
But I got you something nicer.
-给我的吗 -是的
– It’s mine? – Yes, sir.
怎么了
What?
我从来没有过
Never had one before.
什么 自己的房♥间吗
What? A room to yourself?
自己的床
A bed.
那这就有了
Well, you have one now.
好了 什么是渗透作用
Okay. Define osmosis.
我想我能答上来
I think I know what.
渗透就是水透过什么东西
It’s when water passes through the barrier.
基本正确 迈克尔 相当不错
That’s basically right, Michael. Very good.
滑铁卢战争的参战国有哪几个
Name the combatants in the battle of Waterloo.
这个我知道
I know that one. Umm…
一边的小个子 是拿破仑
The little guy, Napoleon… he was on one side and…
-另一边是公爵 -威灵顿公爵
– …and Duke’s on the other. – Duke of Wellington.
是的 和他一伙的还有普什么国
Yeah. And the Duke of Wellington and Russia or something.
普鲁士
Prussians.
别穿橄榄球球衣啦
Enough with the rugby shirts.
你像只大黄蜂
You look like a giant bumble bee.
那家塔克钟 街角那家肯德基
That Taco Bell, KFC catty corner,
还有下个街区的海客滋[炸海鲜店]
the Long John Silver’s on the next block…
都是你们家开的吗
You own all of ’em?
是的 几百家餐馆都是我家的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!