知道吗 碟子代表着你要
Now, see, dishes means you’re going
阻截任何在你面前的人
To block whoever is in front of you,
或者如果没有人防守
Or on your inside shoulder
就阻截在你内侧的人
If you’re not covered by a defender.
现在 我是跑锋
Now, I’ll be the running back and you
你告诉我你该做什么
Show me what you’re supposed to do.
预备 中锋开球
Ready…. hike!
阻截他 撞他
You block him, you hit him,
四分卫会用手推开对方球员 他得球然后
Quarterback will hand it off, he gets the ball and…
就可以直通球门区 如此而已
Open lane to the end zone. All there is to it.
这是怎么回事
What’s going on here?!
调料球员刚刚得分了
Player spice just scored.
我们在讨论战术图集
We’re going through the playbook.
迈克尔在学习进攻
Michael got move to offense.
好吧 玩好以后
Yeah. Well, when you’re done, please,
请把球员们放回调料柜
Put the players back in the spice cabinet.
-谢谢 -没问题
– Thank you. – No problem.
其实 妈妈 我们是在等你
Oh, actually, Mom, we were kinda waiting for you.
劲爆橄榄球游戏发行了
You see, the new madden game came out
我和迈克尔想去买♥♥
And me and Michael wanted to go get it.
我去不了 宝贝 我十分钟后要开会
I can’t, baby. I’ve got a meeting in ten minutes
但他会开车
But he can drive!
他可以开车去
He can drive us.
真棒 我就是这个意思
Oh, yeah. That’s what I’m talking about.
你会什么
What do you know about this?
我都会
I already know all about this!
好吧 演给我看一下
Alright, show me something.
让你见识一下 好吧
I’ll tell you something, alright?
我要开始了 听我的
I’ll start it. Follow my leads.
-准备好了 -是的
– Ready? – Yes.
第二天的活动是一场高级午宴
# next days function, high class luncheon #
菜已上完 你盲目下咽
# food is served and you’re stone cold munchin’ #
音乐开始 人们起舞翩翩
# music comes on, people start to dance #
但你吃得太饱 裤带几乎撑裂
# but then you ate so much you nearly split your pants #
有个女孩进门 男人看得入神
# A girl starts walkin, guys start gawkin’ #
她坐在你的旁边 开始和你聊起天
# Sits down next to you and starts talkin’ #
说想和你跳一曲 因她喜欢爵士乐
# Says she wanna dance cus she likes the groove #
那就快点吧胖子 使劲动上一步
# So come on fatso and just bust a move #
你若想要 你已拥有
# If you want it, you’ve got it #
你若想要 你已拥有
# If you want it baby you got it #
你若想要 你已拥有
# If you want it, you’ve got it #
你若想要 你已拥有
# If you want it baby you got it #
这可不是四万美元的奥沙克挂毯 欧米得
This is not a 40,000 dollar oushak, Omeed.
利·安妮 你疯了
You’re crazy, Leigh Anne!
滚边的宽度不同 被修改过
The borders have different width. They’ve been altered.
我最多给你1万7
We’ll give you seventeen tops, alright?

Hello?
女士 你不能进去
Hey, hey, Ma’am. Ma’am, you can’t get in.
那是我的孩子 那是我的孩子
Those are my kids. Those are my kids!
天哪
Oh my God!
-会好的 -他们在哪
– It will be okay. – Where are they?
对不起 我很抱歉 天哪
I’m so sorry! I’m so sorry. Oh my God!
-迈克尔 你没事吧 -我没事 SJ
– Michael, you okay? – I’m fine. SJ!
-迈克尔 你没事吧 -去看看SJ
– Michael, you’re alright? – Go help SJ!
我很抱歉 很抱歉
I’m so sorry, so sorry!
抱歉 女士
Excuse me, Ma’am?
SJ SJ
SJ! SJ!
-妈妈 -宝贝
– Mom? – Yes, baby?
你觉得血会从我衣服里流出来吗
Do you think the blood will come out of my shirt?
是的 我觉得会的
Yes, I think the blood will come out of your shirt.
女士 安全气囊以200英里每小时的速度展开
Ma’am, an airbag deploys at 200 miles an hour.
你儿子太小了 不该坐在副驾驶座
Your son’s too small to sit in the front seat.
但他没事的 是吗
But he’s okay, right?
嘴唇破了 脸上有淤青
Busted lip, bruised face.
通常像他这么大的孩子撞到安全气囊上
Usually when someone his size gets the airbag
脸部会粉碎 脖子断掉
It’s fractured faces, a broken neck.
或者更糟
Maybe worse.
好像安全气囊冲向他然后又改变了方向
Like the air bag was coming for him then changed direction.
非常具有保护性 或是类似的情况
Quite defective or something like that.
你的儿子非常幸运
Your son’s very, very lucky.
不知道 我会打电♥话♥给保险公♥司♥ 他没事
No idea. I called the insurence. He’s fine. He’s fine!
我过会打给你 我得挂了
I’ll talk to you later. I got to go. Bye.
SJ没事
SJ’s fine.
他没事 其实他还很享受
He is. He’s actually enjoying all the
在那里吸引所有人的注意
Attention he’s getting back there.
迈克尔 这事可能发生在任何人身上
Hey, Michael. Could happen to anyone,
好吗 不是你的错
Alright? It’s not your fault.
亲爱的 看着我
Honey, look at me.
迈克尔 你胳膊怎么了
Michael, what happened to your arm?
我挡住了
I stopped it.
开始
Let’s go!
奥赫 你比科利斯重一百磅
Oher! you’ve got a hundred pounds on Collis
却不能把他挡在守卫区外吗
And you can’t keep him out of our backfield?
哨响之前抓住阻截球员 抓住
Hold your block until the whistle blow. Hold it!
好的 开始
Alright, let’s go!
拿摄像机做什么
What’s with the camera?
迈克尔看到自己该怎么做
Michael always does better when he
他会表现得更好
sees what he’s supposed to be doing.
-等下 左内边锋 -迈克尔 加油
– Holding … left tackle. – Michael! Come on!
奥赫 过来孩子
Oher? Come here, Son.
你得抓住 抓住对方的内侧前胸位置
You got to hold it. Hold it inside here, between the tits.
明白吗
You got it?!
看着我 孩子
Would you look at me, Son.
如果你只是这样
If you grab ’em outside here like this
像你刚刚那样不分青红皂白抓住他们外侧
without horse colour thing, you just did,
我们会被罚 我也会被惹火
We’re going to get flagged and I’m gonna get pissed.
明白吗
You hear me?
好吧 继续
Alright, let’s go!
宝贝 看着我的包
Baby, watch my stuff, alright?
好的
Okay.
至少刚露面他还是挺中看的
Well at least he’ll look good coming off the bus.
对手知道他好欺负以后就不会被镇住了
They’ll be terrified ’til they realize he’s a marshmallow.
看着像老虎 打起球就是hello kitty
Looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane.
给我一分钟 伯特
Gimme a minute, Bert.
可我们在训练 利·安妮
We’re in the middle of practice, Leigh Anne!
你过会儿会感激我的
You can thank me later.
过来
Come.
迈克尔
Michael,
还记不记得我们初次见面
Do you remember when we first met
我们去城里最乱那片
We went to that horrible part of
给你买♥♥那些该死的衣服
town to buy those dreadful clothes?
我有点害怕 你却告诉我不用担心
And I was a little bit scared and you told me not to worry about,
因为有你在 还记得吗
Because you had my back. Do you remember that?
是的 夫人
Yes, Ma’am.
如果有人扑向我
And if anyone tried to get to me,
你会拦住他们 对吗
you would have stopped them, alright?
当你和SJ一起在那辆车里时
And when you and SJ were in that car wreck,
你怎么处理那个安全气囊的
What did you do to that airbag?
-我挡住了 -你挡住了
– I stopped it. – You stopped it.
你挡住它了
You stopped it.
球队就是你的家 迈克尔
This team is your family, Michael.
你得从那些家伙手中保护你的队友
You have to protect them from those guys.
好吗 听着
Okay? Listen.

Okay.
托尼是这里的四分位 对吧
Tony here is your quarterback, alright?
你得保护他的盲侧
You protect his blind side.
你看着他的时候 想着我
When you look at him, you think of me.
你如何护着我 就如何护着他
How you had my back. How you have his.
好吗 托尼 回去
Okay? Alright. Tony, go back.

Alright.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!