and focus on their lessons.
他们不希望我们有能力喂饱我们的孩子
‘Cause they don’t want us to be able to feed our kids.
他们不希望我们有能力保护自己
They don’t want us to be able to protect ourselves.
我们在这儿干什么
What are we doing here?
我以为我们要搞社区服务
Thought this was going to be our community service.
这就是社区服务
This is community service.
他们杀我们一个 我们就杀他们两个?
“Someone kills one of ours, we kill two of theirs?”
社区保护
Community protection.
你能做到动手杀人吗 卡萝
Are you ready to kill somebody, Carol?
我做不到
‘Cause I ain’t.
我可以
I am.
你有爱过我吗 宝贝
Did you ever love me, baby?
继昨天警♥察♥
Today, a day after police
开枪打死两名黑豹党员后
shot it outwith the Black Panthers,
今天他们突袭了…
killing two of them, they raided the apartment…
…去年击毙26个黑豹党员的行动
…the shooting of 26 Panthers in the past year,
表明警方已经开始
may represent a national campaign
在全国范围内剿灭黑豹党…
by police to wipe out the Panthers…
…占领者向已表明身份的警♥察♥开枪
…the criminal reaction of the occupants in shooting
这种犯罪行为
at announced police officers,
显示了黑豹党的极端残忍♥
emphasizes the extreme viciousness of the Black Panther Party.
派对
Party
英文”政党”与”派对”为同一个词
派对欢乐无极限
Party is a groovy thing
派对
Party
派对欢乐无极限
Party is a groovy thing
美女我来告诉你 我真的相信
Let me tell you, woman that I, I truly believe
有你有我就足够
We don’t need nobody beside you and me
蹬掉鞋子关上灯
Kick off your shoes and turn down the lights
我们狂欢到天亮
Get yourself a-ready and party all night
-亲爱的 -亲爱的
– Hey, baby. – Hey.
-生日快乐 -祝我生日快乐
– Happy birthday. – Happy birthday to me, huh?
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
现在你就是我想要的礼物 就在这儿
Right now, this is the present I want, right here.
你想在这儿就要吗
Well, you want it right here?
你知道就在…
Mm-mm, you know right…
-就在这儿吗 -孩子们上蹿下跳
– Right here? – Kids up… Kids down…?
家里再也不会有孩子了
Ain’t no kids in the house no more.
我给你做了生日蛋糕
Hey, I made you a birthday cake.
你就是我要的蛋糕
I got all the cake I want right here.
不要 你疯了
No, you crazy.
我在冰格里放了一些香槟
I got some champagne cooling in the icebox.
还有冰淇淋 去拿些冰淇淋
And some ice cream, too. Get some ice cream.
你要跟我喝一杯吗
You gonna be drinking with me?
你知道我不喝酒的
You know I don’t drink.
我不喝酒
I don’t drink.
开个玩笑
Just playing with you.
你扭一个给我看看 扭一个
I just want to see you move a little bit. Go ahead.
老天啊
Oh, my God!
今天有收到查理的来信吗
We get any mail from Charlie today?
没有
No.
-没有吗 -还是没有查理的消息
– No? – Haven’t heard from Charlie.
我知道 我有个想法
I know. I got an idea.
我觉得我们今晚应该去香棣餐厅
I think we should go to Shantay’s tonight.
不了 我老得跳不动迪斯科了
Oh, no. No, I’m too old for disco.
我们不老 走吧 我们不老
We not old. Come on. We ain’t old.
我不想跳迪斯科
I just don’t feel like doing no disco.
儿子们都不在 只有我们两个人
Our boys are gone. It’s just you and me.
就你和我 我们解放了 我忘了这个
You and me, we are free. I forgot this. I forgot this.
看看这个 生日礼物
Now, look at us. Little happy birthday present.
你上楼把它穿上
I want you to go put it on, upstairs.
-穿上吗 -是的 去穿上
– Put it on? – Yeah. Go put it on.
-好的 -快点儿
– All right. – Make it snappy.
把我的缝纫盒拿下来
Bring down my sewing kit,
我还得改一下
’cause I need to do some alterations.
快点儿
Make it snappy!
你在哪儿
Hi. Where are you?
哪儿
Where?
你一会再打给我
You should call me back,
现在说话不方便
because this is not a good time.
-他在家 -很合身
– He’s home again. – It fit!
-今晚我们还是出去吧 -哪儿
– We gonna go on out tonight. – Where?
-他在家… -乖乖 你手艺真棒
– He’s home and… – Boy, you good, aren’t you?
-你没事吧 -是谁
– You all right? – Who that?
一会再打给我
Call me back.
-好吗 -是路易斯
– OK? – Oh, it’s Louis.
他在要钱吗
He asking for some money?
路易斯
Hey, Louis.
我没想到会在生日这天接到你的电♥话♥
I didn’t expect to hear from you on my birthday.
你应该为自己感到羞愧
You should feel ashamed of yourself.
你都他妈成年了
You’re a grown-ass man calling your mama,
还找你妈要钱
asking for money.
知道吗 你花的可是黑家奴的钱
And guess what? It’s the butler’s money.
是汤姆大叔的钱
It’s Uncle Tom’s money.
他可没打算给你钱
And he ain’t giving none out today.
再见
Bye.
我去开门
I got it.
你们走错门了
You got the wrong house.
走错门了
It’s the wrong house.
越南带走了我的儿子
Vietnam took my boy,
我完全不明白
and I didn’t understand
这一切意义何在
why we were there in the first place.
1974年
尼克松第二任期
你父亲还在吗 塞西尔
Your father still alive, Cecil?
不在了 先生
No, sir.
我父亲在我小时候就去世了
My father died when I was a child.
您还有其他吩咐吗 总统先生
Is there anything else that you would like, Mr. President?
有 过来坐下
Yeah. Come sit.
坐下 你知道吗
Sit down, you know?
外面有很多传闻说我要辞职
There’s been a lot of talk of me resigning and
什么的 我只想告诉你
things of that nature, but I just want you to know
这种事情绝不会发生
it’s never gonna happen.
我一定要坚强走出这种困境
I’m gonna come out of this thing stronger than ever.
您还有其他吩咐吗
Is there anything else that you would like,
总统先生
Mr. President?
路易斯来了 他在找你
Louis is here, looking for you.
大家都在担心你
Got everybody all worried.
我完成了学业
Well, I finished school.
我拿到了政♥治♥学硕士学位
I got my master’s in political science.
这就对了
Hey! That’s what I’m talking about.
要接受教育
Get that education.
你♥爸♥来了 我就不打扰你们了
There he is! Well, I’m gonna let you all to it.
用不着 卡特
Ain’t no need for that, Carter.
-爸爸 -滚出去 路易斯
– Hey, Dad. – Get out of here, Louis.
-爸爸 -我说了 滚
– Dad – I said leave.
你要继续努力
Keep doing what you doing.
谢谢你 卡特叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Carter.
你为什么这么做 这样不对
Why you do that? Huh? That was wrong.
他也很受伤
That boy’s hurting, too.
他也在努力上进
He’s just trying to get his act together.
他活该受伤 卡特
He should be hurting, Carter.
他都不去参加亲弟弟的葬礼
Boy didn’t even go to his own brother’s funeral.
他简直狗屁不是
He’s full of shit is what he is.
他做不出好事来
He ain’t doing nothing right.
他拿到硕士学位了 你还想要他怎样
He just got his master’s! What more you want him to do?
我的头发都是为他愁白的
Every gray hair I have is ’cause of that boy.
时光悄然流逝
The years started to drift by,
但我内心的伤痛依旧
but the pain in my heart never went away.
我的爱能抚去你的伤痕
I have the love to wash away your pain
一直以来 路易斯和我都没有和解
Through it all, Louis and I never spoke.
但你执意孤身上路
Yet you live life on your own

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!