-这里写”黑猪区”了吗 -“仅限白人”
– Does it say “Coons?” – “Whites only.”
-你们和他们不是一类人 -这是什么
– You don’t belong here with them. – This? What is this, huh?
-这写着”黑猪区”吗 -你们在这干什么
– Does it say “Coons” Here, huh? – What are you doing here?
-请注意 -不 这是白人专区
– Pay attention. – No, this is whites only.
这根本不是你们来的地方
You don’t belong here at all.
你看什么呢 黑鬼也识字吗
What are you reading? I didn’t know niggers could read.
你怎么回事 蠢蛋 舔黑鬼屁♥股♥吗
What are you, stupid? You’re a nigger lover now?
起来 你个黑鬼 看着我
Get up, you nigger! Look at me!
-看着我 -你在干什么
– Look at me! – What are you doing?
你个卑劣的小丑
You disrespectful monkey. Huh?
你明白吗 明白吗
Do you understand? You understand?
停下 停下
Stop it! Stop it!
你以为你这是在做什么
What do you think you’re doing here?
起来 起来 你个黑鬼 看着我 看着我
Get up! Get up, you nigger! Look at me! Look at me!
脸上流泪还是心里流泪
That up there or is that here?
你不用说出来
You don’t have to tell me,
-但你必须做出选择 -我是黑鬼
– but you have to decide. – I was a nigger.
-滚回你们自己的地方 -要咖啡是吧
– Go back to where you came from! – Here, you want some coffee?
黑鬼们还是待在自己的学校吧
… the niggers are better off in their own schools
别跟白人学校搀和
than they are in the white schools.
-为国效忠 -为国效忠
– To serving our country. – Serving our country.
好样的
My man.
我突然觉得很富有
I feel rich right now.
我喜欢这味道
I like the way that tastes.
他们不属于这里
They got no business out here.
还是待在自己的学校吧
… better off in their own schools
别跟白人学校搀和
than they are in the white schools.
-你们被判处在县监狱拘留三十天 -什么
– You’re all sentenced to 30 days in the county jail. – What?
庭警 把这些黑鬼弄出去
Bailiff, get these niggers out of here.
白人区 有色♥区♥
这是件了不起的大事 爸爸
Something special is going on down here, Dad.
监狱里又多了个黑人算什么大事
What’s so special about another colored man in jail?
你用我辛苦赚来的钱干什么了 小子
What you doing with my hard earned money, Pop?
你到底还上学吗
Are you even in school?
我想改变黑人的…
I’m trying to change the way Negroes…
你这是在犯法
You’re breaking the law.
法官刚刚判你去县感化院劳♥教♥三十天
That judge just sentenced you to 30 days in the county workhouse.
你会招来杀身之祸的
You are gonna get killed.
如果连自♥由♥选择餐台的权利都没有
If I can’t sit at any lunch counter I want,
我还不如死了算了
then I might as well be dead.
-我们是在为权利奋斗 -权利
– We’re fighting for our rights. – Rights?
-你在说些什么 -我们在设法改变
– What are you talking about? – We’re trying to change
整个国家对黑人的认知
the nation’s consciousness toward the American Negro.
你是怎么给我寄的那些明信片
Them postcards you’ve been sending me?
-你够胆骗我 -我确实在学校
– You’re a damn liar. – I have been in school.
你知道你在跟谁说话吗
Who do you think you’re talking to?
我能把你带到这世界 就能把你带走
I brought you into this world, I can take you out of it.
-你们和他谈过了吗 -和谁谈
– Y’all been able to talk to him? – Talk to who?
-路易斯 -有啊 我们和他谈了
– Louis. – Yeah, we talk to him.
他说他加入了什么”自♥由♥乘车运动”
Said he’s joined something called the “Freedom Riders”,
美国民权运动者为反对公车上的种族隔离
而举♥行♥的示♥威♥运动 呼吁黑人自♥由♥选座
鬼知道那是什么东西
whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean.
你打算去见他吗
You gonna see him?
我在想尽办法去见他
I been fixing to trying to see him.
每次我要去 塞西尔就发飙
Every time I do, Cecil get all riled up.
所以不知道什么时候才能去
So I don’t know when that’s gonna happen.
“想尽办法” 问题就在这儿
“Fixing to trying.” See, that’s the problem.
你别再想了 应该直接去做
You got to stop trying, and you just got to do it.
他带你去过白宫了吗
He take you to the White House yet?
还没 塞西尔说很快就能带我去了
No. Cecil say we’re going soon.
“塞西尔说 塞西尔说”
“Cecil say, Cecil say.”
四年了 你也太好骗了 宝贝
Four years. That’s what makes you a little bit gullible, darling.
我真不明白 他为什么不能
I don’t understand. I don’t understand why he can’t
让总统做点什么
get the president to do something.
吉娜 你就这样
See, Gina, that’s your problem.
净爱说蠢话
You just say stupid stuff.
总统忙着呢
President got more to do
哪有时间关心路易斯的馊主意
than be thinking about Louis’ foolishness.
你能闭上你的臭嘴吗
You know, why don’t you just shut up?
够糟糕的了 积点口德
It’s just a mess. Be nice.
谁教你用这种口气跟我说话的
Who told you you could tell me to shut up?
-你…-去给我拿杯喝的
– Well… You… – Go get me a drink.
我要威士忌
I want some scotch.
我觉得
Well, I personally think
路易斯会害我们全都死光光的
Louis is gonna get every one of us killed.
他们会来找我们的 他们会来找我们的
They coming to get us. They coming to get us.
他像他妈妈一样疯
He crazy like his mama.
我是说好的那种疯
I meant it in a good way.
我错了 对不起
I’m sorry! I’m sorry.
快回来
Get back over here.
让我摸摸你的屁♥股♥
Let me get your ass.
我还收到艾森豪威尔总统的一封电报
I received also a wire from President Eisenhower, which says…
总统居住在白宫
The president lives at the White House
直到下一任总统宣誓就职
until the moment the next one is sworn in.
所以工作人员得趁着
So the staff has exactly two hours
就职典礼的两个小时
during the inauguration ceremony,
搬走前总统的东西
to move the old president out
迎接新总统入住
and move the new one in.
他们说这白小子很圆滑
They say this new white boy’s smooth.
1961年
肯尼迪当政时期
我只想回去见歌♥莉娅
I just need to get my butt home to Gloria.
这几个小时 真够要命的
‘Cause these hours, they’re killing us.
你儿子怎么样 塞西尔
How’s your boy doing, Cecil?
先生们 总统来了
Gentlemen, the president’s arriving.
-好的 -从哪儿开始呢
– OK. – Where shall we start?
我也不知道 从这头开始吧
I’m not sure. This end, maybe over there?
-谢谢 -这边请 总统先生
– Thank you. – Right this way, Mr. President.
-大家好 -总统先生
– Hello, everyone. – Mr. President.
非常高兴 能和诸位共度
I am thrilled to be working with all of you
接下来的四年
over the next four years.
是八年 杰克
Eight years, Jack.
你看到了 这里当家的是谁
Well, you see who wears the pants around here.
我肯定记不住所有人的名字 我尽力而为
I’m not gonna remember any of your names, but I’m gonna try.
杰西 你能来真好 因为我会忘的
Jessie. It’s a good thing you’re here ’cause I’m gonna forget.
-谢谢 这是洛琳 -幸会
– Thank you. This is Lorraine. – Pleasure to meet you.
-总统先生 -詹姆斯 好啊
– Mr. President. – How are you, James?
-卡特 -很荣幸 总统先生
– Carter. – Pleasure, Mr. President.
-卡特 -这是塞西尔
– Carter. – This is Cecil.
-很荣幸见到您 总统先生 -你好
– Pleasure to meet you, Mr. President. – How are you?
-威廉姆 -肯尼迪夫人
– William. – Mrs. Kennedy.
-格雷格 -你好
– Greg. – How are you?
温斯洛
Winslow.
我来 她没事
I got it. She’s all right.
很高兴见到你 卡洛琳小姐
Pleasure to meet you, Miss Caroline.
-米尔斯 -米尔斯
– Miles. – Miles.
你嘴里什么味道 歌♥莉娅
What’s that on your breath, Gloria?
停下 好了 停下
Stop, OK. Stop.
-什么味 -是酒味
– What’s that? – Baby, that’s gin.
-我在这儿都能闻到 -“肾上腺皮肤病”
– I can smell it from here. – It said “Addison’s disease.”
好了 停下 停下好吗
Stop. Stop it, will you stop?
你今天带查理去看牙医了吗
Did you take Charlie to the dentist today?
白宫有人得了肾上腺皮肤病吗
Somebody at the White House got Addison’s disease?
我今天没带查理去看牙医
No, I did not take Charlie to the dentist today.
你怎么忽然问起这个了 你都不着家
And what you asking me about it for? You never home.
干吗装出一副你要带他去看牙医的样子
Now you gonna act like you gonna take Charlie to the dentist?
你从来不在 我倒想看看你怎么带他去
You ain’t never here. I don’t know how you gonna take him.
他的牙要掉了 等着你带他去呢
His teeth fall out, waiting on you to take him.
睡觉吧 歌♥莉娅
Just go to bed, Gloria.
我明天带他去
I’ll take him tomorrow.
她有多少双鞋
How many pairs of shoes does she have?
我问你 杰奎琳·肯尼迪夫人有多少双鞋

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!