I said, how many pairs of shoes does Mrs. Jackie Kennedy have?
我哪知道
How the hell do I know?
你不是一天到晚都在白宫吗
You’re in that ol’ White House day and night.
我还当你什么都知道呢
Thought you knew everything.
一进来就让我做这做那
Coming in, trying to tell me what to do.
担心我喝酒
Worried about me drinking.
你该担心一下你的家
You ought to be worried about your house.
我们的孩子在蹲监狱 塞西尔
Our boy’s in jail, Cecil.
孩子在蹲监狱 你却回不了家
Our boy’s in jail, and you can’t come home.
你看不到我在跟你说话吗
You… You don’t see I’m here, trying to talk to you?
你巴不得我像杰奎琳一样说法语吧
I bet you wish I spoke French, just like Jackie.
杰奎琳·肯尼迪
Jackie Kennedy.
随它去吧[法语]
Que sera, sera.
你喜欢那样吗
You like that?
喜欢听她说话吗
You like the way she talk?
塞西尔 我跟你说话呢
Cecil, you hear me talking to you.
我知道你没睡
You ain’t asleep.
鲍比对总统说
Bobby told the president
黑人的静♥坐♥示♥威♥没什么可担心的
they shouldn’t be worried about the Negro sit-ins.
民♥意♥调查显示美国社会并不支持黑人♥民♥权
Polls show the US does not support civil rights.
我就说那白小子很圆滑
Told you that white boy was smooth.
我看是圆滑过头了点
A little too smooth for my money.
塞西尔 你儿子怎么样了
Hey, Cecil, how’s your boy doing?
出狱了 说他回学校了
Out of jail, says he’s back in school,
但我想他还在搞那个自♥由♥乘车运动
but I think he’s doing that freedom riding thing.
歌♥莉娅还酗酒吗
How’s Gloria doing with that drinking?
她正在戒
She’s hanging.
据说那个演奏的家伙挺了不起
They say that cat that’s playing is a big deal.
帕布罗·卡萨尔斯 世界著名
Pablo Casals, world famous.
那当然了
Course he’s world famous.
你以为肯尼迪夫人会找个
You think Mrs. Kennedy is gonna have, uh…
穷乡僻壤的乡下乐队给她演奏吗
some backwoods country fiddle band playing out there for her?
你怎么不搞个乐队 没准你也能上场
Why don’t you start a band? Maybe you can go out there, too.
说起来 我们可以组个乐队
You know what, in fact, let’s all start a band.
我来敲小对鼓 你们呢
I’ll play the bongos. What about you?
我就来吹…人肉箫吧
I play a mean… skin flute.
-巴巴鲁 -卡萨尔斯挺有骨气的
– Babalu. – Casals is a righteous soul.
他拒绝在任何支持
He refuses to play in any country
西班牙政♥治♥家 法♥西♥斯♥主义独♥裁♥者
弗朗哥政♥权♥的国家演奏
that recognizes Franco’s regime.
弗朗哥是谁
Who’s Franco?
当我没说吧
Forget it, man.
当我没说
Forget it.
你太无知了
You’re ignorant.
卡萝 你累了吗
Carol, are you tired?
你就是想让我靠在你肩上
You just want me to put my head on your shoulder.
为什么不行
What’s wrong with that?
我不会靠你肩上的
I’m not putting my head on your shoulder.
你可以靠啊
You can.
以前坐过自♥由♥巴士吗
Ever been on a freedom bus before?
-没有 这是第一次 -没有吗
– No, it’s my first time. – No?
-你男朋友什么想法 -我男朋友
– How’s your boyfriend feel about that? – My boyfriend?
是啊 他会很不安吧
Yeah. I mean, this must upset him, right?
你在这辆巴士上
You being on this bus down here.
-我没有男朋友 -你没有男朋友
– I don’t have a boyfriend. – You don’t have a boyfriend?
你怎么会没有男朋友
How do you not have a boyfriend?
-来点花生吗 -不了 谢谢
– You want some peanuts? – No, thank you.
-来点花生还是…-我不喜欢花生
– You like peanuts or…? – I don’t like peanuts.
-我太热了 吃不下 -我能来点吗
– I’m too hot to eat. – Hey, can I have some of those?
-坐太久了 -好的
– Long bus ride. – OK.
路易斯 那是什么
Louis, what is that?
-是十字架 十字架 -司机 快拐弯
– It’s a cross. It’s a cross. – Driver, turn! Turn the bus!
见鬼
Oh, shit.
伯明翰
黑鬼 滚出来
Niggers, get out here!
阿♥拉♥巴马痛恨黑鬼
黑鬼 滚回去 黑鬼 滚回去
Nigger, go home! Nigger, go home!
伯明翰
伯明翰
我的天啊 大家快出去
Oh, my God. Everybody out!
巴黎的老房♥子上 爬满了藤蔓
“In an old house in Paris that was covered with vines,
住着十二个女孩 整齐排两行
lived 12 little girls in two straight lines.
最小的那个叫玛德琳
The smallest one was Madeline.”
就像卡洛琳
Like Caroline.
她不怕老鼠
“She was not afraid of mice.”
人们为什么要乘自♥由♥巴士呢
Why do people ride in the freedom bus?
鲍比叔叔告诉我爸爸
Uncle Bobby told my daddy
自♥由♥巴士今天爆♥炸♥了
that the freedom bus exploded today.
我不知道我是自己走下巴士的
I can’t tell you if I walked off the bus
还是爬出来的 还是被谁拉出来的
or if I crawled off or if someone pulled me off.
我不知道我儿子是死是活
I didn’t know if my boy was dead or alive.
我下了车 一个人走过来
When I got off the bus, a man came up to me,
我咳嗽得上气不接下气
and I’m coughing and strangling,
他问 “孩子 你还好吗”
and he said, “Boy, you all right?”
我点了点头 接着
And I nodded my head, and the next thing I knew,
我就倒在地上了
I was on the ground.
他用球棒打了我
He had hit me with a baseball bat.

Hello.
爸 我在密西西比
Hi, Dad. I’m in Mississippi.
你不是在阿♥拉♥巴马吗
I thought you was in Alabama.
我们在那儿被关了两周 现在在密西西比
We spent two weeks in jail there, now we’re in Mississippi.
你听我说 路易斯
I want you to listen to me, Louis.
我要你回家来
I want you to come home.
我知道我们看法不同
I know we ain’t seen eye to eye,
但你妈妈想要你回家
but your mama, she wants you home.
-我还被关着 -要关多久
– They’re keeping me. – How long?
-他在哪儿 -我不知道
– Where is he? – I don’t know.
他们说要三个月
They said three months.
我出去以后 要继续坐自♥由♥巴士
When I get out, I’m gonna take another ride.
-你说什么 -他说什么了
– What are you talking about? – What’s he saying?
让我和他说 把电♥话♥给我
Let me talk to him. Give me that phone.
乘巴士是我的权利 我的合法权利
It is my right to ride that bus. That is my legal right.
我要行使一个美国公民的权利
I will exercise my rights as an American citizen.
美国公民 你在说些什么
American citizen. What you talking about?
你知道他们会把你怎么样吗
You know what they’re gonna do to you?
他们会弄死你
They’re gonna lynch you
然后把你丢进河里
and then they’re gonna throw your little ass in the river.
他们会弄死你的
They’re gonna kill you.
妈 那就让他们弄死我好了
Ma, then they’re just gonna have to kill me.
伯明翰的黑人白人团体
Negro and white in Birmingham
已将事态升级为如画面展示的冲突
have been building up the scenes to clashes, like this.
场面一度接近爆♥炸♥式失控
The situation was perilously close to an explosion.
大量人员被逮捕
Arrests were made in mass lots.
所有人都被控同一项罪名
Everyone charged with the same offense…
给您 总统先生
Here you are, Mr. President.
我等着您签字
I’ll wait for your signature.
警方对此事的处理原则是
City police were carrying out their pledge
宁枉杀三千 不使一人漏网
to fill their jails to capacity if necessary.
他们的行动是遵照…
They are acting according to the wishes…
真不知道这是个什么国家
I don’t know what country I’m looking at.
…多年来笼罩着这个城市
… tone of the city for many years.
滚开 滚开
Get off! Get off!
阿♥拉♥巴马州伯明翰市的市民纷纷走上街头
Residents here have taken to the streets in Birmingham, Alabama,
宣传着他们
to bring attention to their efforts
为反对种族隔离所做的努力
against the segregation of black Americans.
此前 伯明翰就出现过联合抵♥制♥…
This is following earlier boycotts in Birmingham to pressure…
路易斯那个小黑鬼没准在打什么小算盘
Hey, Louis, man, that little nigga might be onto something.
别叫他黑鬼 他不是黑鬼
Stop calling him a nigga, ’cause he ain’t no nigga.
出什么事了 宝贝
What’s wrong, baby?
-出的就是这件事 -你说什么呢
– What’s wrong with me is this. – What are you talking about?
出的就是这件事
This is what’s wrong with me.
这样不行 这样不对
You know what? This is wrong. This is wrong.
-我们还没做什么呢 -我不能这样对塞西尔
– We ain’t been wrong yet. – I can’t do this to Cecil.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!