我们没这么对塞西尔 我只是这么对你
We ain’t doing it to Cecil. I’m doing it to you.
我要你离开我的房♥子
I want you out of my house.
你说上帝为什么让我们每天都见面呢
Why do you think God brought us next to each other each day?
上帝和这没关系
God ain’t got nothing to do with this.
他把你安排在了我家隔壁
He put you right next door to me.
你老是说塞西尔不在你有多孤单
You always talking about how lonely you are without Cecil
他在白宫 而你需要一个男人
being at the White House, and you need a man that can
来抚慰你的肉体和情感 就像我这样
appreciate the love and the woman that you are, like I do.
我要你个烂赌鬼滚出我的房♥子
I want your number-running ass up out of my house,
从我的沙发上起来 马上
off of my sofa, right now.
我受够了 跟你说了
I’m… I’m through. I told you.
我来给你演示一下
Let me make a demonstration for you.
别给我来你那套胡扯
Don’t come here with this bullshit crazy talk.
-不是胡扯 -再来这种…
– It’s not. – Some more of this…
这是你 你住进来时有你自己的方向
This is you, right? You got your direction that you move in.
-你拿我的衣架干什么 -这是你 这是我
– What you doing with my hangers? – This is you, and this is me.
我们看起来好像格格不入
Now, we seem like we don’t fit at all.
只会互相冲撞
We just crash into each other.
但如果顺应了天时地利的话
But then when you align things properly,
比如上帝把你安排在我隔壁
like God putting you next door to me,
一切就都合拍了
everything kind of works out.
即使你的节奏慢下来了 还有我在
And even if you slow down, I got you.
你马上滚出我的房♥子
You need to get your yellow ass up out of my house.
-我们需要彼此 -我需要的是我丈夫
– We need each other. – What I need is my husband.
不是躺在这儿跟你胡来
And not to be laying up here in the gutter with you.
你说我每天平均要吃多少药片呢 塞西尔
On average, how many pills do you think I take a day, Cecil?
大概103片吧 先生
About… 103, sir.
-拉我起来 -总统先生
– Help me up. – Mr. President.
我知道你儿子参加了自♥由♥乘车运动
I know your son is a Freedom Rider.
他现在和马丁·路德·金一起被关在监狱里
He’s in prison right now in Birmingham with Martin Luther King.
那您…
Do you, uh…
您知道他怎么样吗 先生
you know how he is, sir?
我猜他被打得不轻 但根据他以往的经历
I’m guessing he’s pretty beat up, but based on his record,
他肯定习以为常了
he must be used to it.
塞西尔 他过去两年内被逮捕了16次
Cecil, he’s been arrested 16 times over the past two years.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
-还有别的要求吗 先生 -没有了
– Will that be all, sir? – That’s it.
这次事件发生之前
You know, I never understood
我一直不能理解
what you all really went through
你们经历了怎样的痛苦
until I saw that.
我弟弟说这些孩子
My brother says these kids have
改变了他的内心
changed his heart.
也改变了我的
They’ve changed mine, too.
暴♥乱♥的战火在全国范围内蔓延
The fires of discord are burning in every city North and South,
在法律力所不及的地区四处弥漫
where legal remedies are not at hand.
人们上街示♥威♥ 游♥行♥ 抗♥议♥
Redress is sought in the streets,
寻求社会的发展和进步
in demonstrations, parades and protests.
因此我要求国会
I am therefore asking the Congress
制定相关法律
to enact legislation
给予全体美国公民在公共场所
giving all Americans the right to be served in facilities
享受服务的权力
which are open to the public.
包括宾馆 饭店 剧院
Hotels, restaurants, theaters,
零售店及其他类似场所
retail stores and similar establishments.
我认为这是公民最基本的权利
This seems to me to be an elementary right.
对它的否定就是对人♥权♥的公然侮辱
Its denial is an arbitrary indignity
1963年的今天 不应再有美国公民忍♥受压♥迫♥
that no American in 1963 should have to endure,
但事实并非如此
but many do.
巨大的社会变革即将到来
A great change is at hand.
我们的使命与责任是和平有益地推进
And our task, our obligation, is to make that revolution,
这场革命 或说这次变革
that change, peaceful and constructive for all.
袖手旁观就是在为虎作伥
Those who do nothing are inviting shame as well as violence.
美国哥伦比亚广播公♥司♥新闻快报
塞西尔 塞西尔 怎么了
Hey. Hey, Cecil. Cecil, what’s wrong?
塞西尔
Cecil?
塞西尔
Cecil?
他们把他
They blew his
杀了
head off.
你在说谁
Who are you talking about?
肯尼迪
Kennedy.
肯尼迪总统在从达拉斯机场
President Kennedy was shot
驱车前往市中心的途中被枪杀
as he drove from Dallas airport to downtown Dallas.
他们杀了他
They killed him.
同车随行的德州州长康纳利也受到枪击
Governor Connally of Texas in the car with him was also shot.
据报道称共有三声枪响
It is reported that three bullets rang out.
一位特勤工作者….
A Secret Serviceman has been…
我们的领袖被杀害了
They killed our man.
“他死了”
“He’s dead.”
然而他所指的是否为肯尼迪总统
Whether he referred to President Kennedy or not
还不能确认
is not yet known.
总统躺在其夫人怀中
The president, cradled in the arms of his wife, Mrs. Kennedy,
被抬上救护车后 随即全速前往
was carried to an ambulance and the car rushed
位于达拉斯市郊的帕克兰医院
to Parkland Hospital outside Dallas.
肯尼迪夫人拒绝换下沾血的衣服
Mrs. Kennedy refused to change her clothes,
她要向世人昭示他们对她丈夫的所作所为
so that everybody could see what they did to her husband.
上一次看到这么多血的时候
The last time I saw that much blood
还是我爸爸被杀的那天
was the day my daddy was killed.
请告诉我该如何帮助你
Please tell me how I could help you.
妈 你在干嘛
Ma, what you doing?
拿着 把这个箱子放到地下室去
Here. Want you to take this box and put it in the basement.
别忘了在箱子上标上”奖杯”
Make sure you label it “Trophies.”
这是路易斯的东西 妈
This is Louis’ stuff, Ma.
你知道他肯定会不爽的
You know he gonna be pissed.
我不在乎路易斯爽不爽
I don’t care nothing about Louis being pissed.
我才不爽 他都三年没回来了
I’m the one pissed. He ain’t been here in three years.
你不爽什么 妈妈
Why you pissed, Mama?
记得别放在我的泡菜坛旁边
And don’t put that next to my jarred okra either.
我才不想闻那股臭泡菜味
Ain’t nobody trying to smell that stankin’ okra.
上来的时候顺便给我拿点鱼食
And when you come back, I want you to get me some fish food.
看看总统夫人…
Look what the president…
肯尼迪夫人给了我什么
Mrs. Kennedy gave me.
是总统的领带
Belonged to the president.
歌♥莉娅
Gloria.
总统被杀了
President was killed.
我对总统的遭遇感到很遗憾
I’m really sorry about the president.
是真心的
I really am.
但你和那栋破白房♥子都见鬼去吧
But you and that White House can kiss my ass.
我才不在乎那栋房♥子里发生了什么
I don’t care what goes on in that house.
我在乎的是这栋房♥子里发生的事
I care about what goes on in this house.
我明白歌♥莉娅已经闷闷不乐很久了
I knew that Gloria had been unhappy for some time now.
我想她大概因此才酗酒
I knew that’s probably why she drank.
她希望我和路易斯的关系能变好
She wanted me to get along better with Louis.
我不知道怎么做
I didn’t know how.
我办不到
I couldn’t.
我只能缩短在白宫工作的时间
I could cut back them long hours at the White House.
于是我就那么做了
And I did just that.
她有几双鞋
How many pairs of shoes she got?
大概125双吧
She got about… 125.
-居然有125双鞋 -是啊
– A hundred twenty-five pairs of shoes? – Yeah.
排成一列从黑色到白色应有尽有
Put them in a line from the blacks all the way to the whites.
我要跟你说明白
And I’ll tell you what.
下次再在没人的房♥间里开灯
Next time there’s a light on in an empty room,
我就把这里所有的废物都开除
I will fire every sorry son of a bitch in this house.
196♥4♥年
林登·约翰逊当政时期
我是认真的 塞西尔
I mean it, Cecil!
必要的话我可以回德州老家在泥棚里治国
Go back to Texas and run the country from a dirt shack if I have to.
你们就这么想的吧
Is that what you want?
你们以为是谁在给这里付账单
Who do you think pays the goddamned bills around here?
虽然不是我 但你知道我的意思
I don’t, but you know what I mean.
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
对了 差点忘了
Oh, yeah, I almost forgot.
某第♥一♥夫♥人♥和我想送你这个东西

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!