很好 好吧
Good. – Okay.
想一起喝杯咖啡吗
So you wanna get a cup of coffee?
搬到这来 来个人把它搬到这来
Bring it in here, please. Would somebody bring it in?
进来
Come on in.
本次行动的目标是微处理器交易
Our target is a major transaction of microprocessors.
是的
Yes, those.
我不知他们是什么 你们也不知道 管他呢
I don’t know what they are, you don’t know what they are. Who gives a fuck. Cash.
钱 大量的现金将在这栋楼里转手
Lots of cash is gonna change hands inside a building…
我们已经做好视频监视
…that we have under AV surveillance close-by.
我知道摄像头位置不算好 但我们时间有限
I know this location is not the best, but we had very little time to set up.
你们知道这事吗 不知道
You guys know anything about this? – No.
苏利文警官的小组将负责 辨认他们的身份 监听电♥话♥
Sullivars team will ID the bad guys and listen in on the phones.
我们先不行动
Our unit will not take action.
我再说一遍 我们先不行动 直到昆南警官的卧底
I repeat, not take action, until a man that Captain Queenan has inside…
确认交易进行才行动 明白
…verifies the transaction. Are we clear?
有什么问题吗 没 这就是我们要抓的
Anybody? Any questions? No? This is who we’re after.
我们已经盯了他很久了
We’ve been after this cocksucker for a long time, and tonight…
今晚就能将他逮捕 开始工作吧
…we are going to get him. Let’s go to work.
你们去弄清楚我们到底要做什么
All right, you guys find out what we’re doing and get on it.
对不起 这么迟才通知你
Sorry to get you last-minute, but things leak.
这条消息是昆南手下的卧底提供的
This lead came from Queenars undercover guy.
我要去抽烟 你不抽烟对吗 怕得癌吗 去死吧
I’m gonna smoke. You don’t smoke? One of those fitness freaks, huh? Go fuck yourself.
嗨 爸爸 嗯
Hi, Dad? – Yes.
工作上有点事情
Yeah, something big came up at work.
我晚上不能回来吃饭了 太糟了
I’m not gonna be home for supper. – Too bad.
你妈忙活了一天
Your mother worked all goddamn day.
那我们就不等你和你朋友自己吃了
We’ll just have to sit down without you and your friends.
不 我朋友还是要来的
Oh, no, my friends are still coming.
我们明天一起吃午饭吧
So we’ll just… I’ll just see you for lunch instead tomorrow.
你妈妈会很高兴的
Your mother will be proud.
好的 谢谢 老爸
All right, thanks, Pop. Bye.
一切都准备好了
The readiness is all.
你熟悉那群人 你负责吧
You know the players. Call the game.
谢谢
Thank you.
你准备好了吗
You ready? – Is your highness…
殿下是要工作之前带我去忏悔 和我上♥床♥还是什么
…gonna drop me off at confession before work, or fuck me, or what?
你要和那些狗屁神父忏悔什么
What have you got to confess to that anointed pederast?
忏悔的保密 这年头
A confessional seal, these days…
我也不能保证
…I’m not so sure.
很简单 他操作摄像头 你识别他们的身份
He’ll operate the cameras. You ID the guys and log them.
所有检测的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥都会在那上面显示
All cell-phone signals are under surveillance…
多亏联邦调查局朋友的帮助
…through the courtesy of our federal friends over there.
爱国行动 爱国行动 我喜欢 我喜欢
Patriot Act, Patriot Act. I love it, I love it, I love it.
看着这个
Keep an eye on this one.
好了 目标出现
All right, here we go.
那个是卡斯特罗 法国佬
There’s Costello. Mr. French.
菲兹和迪兰亨特
There’s Fitzy, Delahunt…
还有新人比尔·卡斯提根
…and the new guy, Billy Costigan.
时间是10:46
Time is 10:46.
好了 把你们的手♥机♥都关掉
All right, turn off your cell phones.
菲兹拿着货 大家检查一下武器
Fitzy’s got the chicken. Check your weapons.
我们有个盲点 为什么
We have a blind spot. – Why do we have a blind spot?
我们只有2小时的时间安装摄像头
We had two hours’ notice. Two hours.
你以为我们是国家航♥空♥太空总署 这我可没想过
Fuck you think this is, NASA? – It never crossed my mind.
后面装了摄像头吗 什么后面
Have you got a camera in the back? – What back?
最近好吗 兄弟 很好 卡斯特罗先生
How you going, Robert? – Good, Mr. Costello.
我想告诉你他们至少两人带了机♥枪♥
I wanna tell you, at least two of these gents have machine guns.
这位先生是中国政♥府♥官员 他现在吓坏了
He’s from the Chinese government. He’s scared shitless.
政♥府♥官员 害怕
Government man. Scared.
我很担心你们这些中国人 居然自作聪明
I’m concerned about a Chinaman who thinks it’s wise…
带着自动武器来做商业交易
…to come to a business transaction with automatic weapons.
为他自己好 告诉李小龙和他手下的空手道们
For his own good, tell Bruce Lee and the Karate Kids…
我们都没带自动武器
…none of us are carrying automatic weapons.
因为在这个国家
Because here, in this country…
有枪不代表你牛x
…it don’t add inches to your dick.
抓到就判重刑
You get a life sentence for it.
如果我们像国土安♥全♥部♥那些笨蛋有钱 我就能
If we had some Homeland Security money like some douche bags I could mention…
有电♥话♥吗 他们把手♥机♥关了
Any calls? – They turned off their cell phones.
随机搜索从那个区域打出的电♥话♥
Search randomly for calls made from the area.
有807个电♥话♥
Eight hundred and seven phones are live in this area.
缩小区域
Then narrow the area.
开着手♥机♥的就是你们要抓的
What you see there for service is what you’re gonna get.
他们为什么把手♥机♥都给关了
Why did they turn their phones off?
等等 还有一部手♥机♥开着 在哪
Wait. There’s still one phone up. – Where?
买♥♥家在那
The buyers are there.
和你卧底直接联♥系♥会更方便
You know, direct contact with your guys would have its advantages.
不能和我的人联♥系♥
Not to my guy.
难以置信 到底是谁他妈的装的摄像头
This is unbelievable. Who put the cameras in this place?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Oh, who the fuck are you?
我是尽职干活的人 你一定是那个不尽职的了
I’m the guy who does his job. You must be the other guy.
如果这些中国佬 想在本世纪收复台♥湾♥的话
If these Chinks wanna nuke Taiwan any time in this century…
他们最好麻利点 给我那100万
…they’d better shape up and show me 1 million dollars.
这是我们这个国家的规矩
What we generally do, in this country…
一手
…is one guy…
交钱
…brings the items…
一手
…and the other guy…
交货
…pays him.
如果没钱
No “tickee”…
就别做买♥♥卖♥♥
…no laundry.
去 费兹
Go ahead, Fitz.
车子开了 看到有人出来了吗
Cars are moving, but did you see anybody come out?
告诉我这车不是空的
Please tell me those cars aren’t empty.
快告诉我这车不是空的
I mean, Jesus fucking Christ, please tell me that those Chinamers cars aren’t empty!
他们不知道我们有海军
They didn’t figure we had a navy.
你在后面装摄像头了没有
Did you put a camera in the back?
我能和你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you for a second, please?
蠢货
You stupid fucking hard-on!
你全搞砸了
You fucked this whole thing up!
你都干了什么 放开我
What the fuck did you do, you cocksucker? Let go of me!
我要揪下你的胳膊 塞进比屁♥眼♥
I’m gonna rip your fucking arm off and shove it up your fucking ass!
我们见个面吧 亲爱的 我给你买♥♥冰淇淋
Why don’t we meet? Let me buy you an ice cream.
我要走了 除非你叫昆南接电♥话♥
I’m getting on a plane unless you put Queenan on.
昆南去参加葬礼了 现在我值班 你冷静一下
Queenan had a funeral to go to. This is my shift. Calm down.
为什么我他妈不能走 嗯
Why shouldn’t I get on a fucking plane, huh?
见面 你真的想要我死吗
Meet up? You actually want me dead?
你的部门里有内鬼 这是事实
Look, there is a rat in your unit. That is a fact, all right?
昆南在哪 他不在
Where’s Queenan? – He’s not here.
他们知道你们在楼里装了摄像头 他们什么都知道
They knew you had cameras in the building. They knew everything.
消息是内部的人泄漏的 这是千真万确 你得把他揪出来
There is a leak from the inside. It’s real. Man, smoke him out.
怎么揪 你这连警校都没毕业的天才给我说说看
Yeah, how do we do that, Mr. Genius-Who- Didrt-Even-Graduate-From-the-Academy?
提供假情报 只你把情报透露给特别调查组的人
Disinform. Let it slip to SIU that you have a sealed wiretap warrant…
说你们在卡斯特罗的屋子里装了窃听器
…for Costello’s apartment. Don’t tell anyone in our division, but tell SIU.
顺藤摸瓜 看看我能否抓住他
Flush it down the pipe, see if it comes out on my end.
这就是我们首先要做的 我们要缩小范围
That’s what we do first. Narrow it down.
他妈的昆南在哪 他不在
Where the fuck is Queenan, huh? – He’s not here.
你要是想碰头 或是有新情况再打给我
You wanna meet up or you got something real, call me back.
从根本上改变你的生活
Changing your life radically.
改变一切 对吗
Change anything. Right? Change everything.
对吗 对
Right? – Yeah.
你和这人交往多久了
How long you been with this guy?
我男朋友 是
My boyfriend? – Yeah.
四个月 快四个月了 四个月
Four months. Almost four months. – Four months.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
我们俩都很认真的
It’s a pretty serious relationship, yeah.
很认真
It’s very serious.
他是不是也像我这样怪 我只是好奇
Is he a headcase like me? I’m just curious.
不如我
No more than I am.
我知道这是一段认真的感情
I know that it’s a serious relationship.
感情总是会有起伏的
I know there are ups and downs. Right?
有疑惑 有问题
People have doubts and problems.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!