再做一次
Do it again.
为了我
For me.
你是比尔·卡斯提根 对 怎么了
Hey, you Billy Costigan? – Yeah, who wants to know?
没什么 我认识一个叫肖恩·科斯提根的 他住在L街
Well, nothing. I know a Sean Costigan down on L Street.
那是我表兄 我认识他 那家伙很不识相
Yeah, that’s my cousin. – Connected. Not too bright.
我知道 我并不想冒犯你
Yeah, I know. – I mean, no offense.
比利 对 是我
Billy? – Yeah, it’s me.
我的上帝啊 见到你真好 姑妈 你还好吗
Oh, my God. Good to see you. – Aunt Kathy, how are you?
见到你真好啊 快进来
Oh, good to see you. Come on in.
听说你当上了州警 真是难以置信
They said you was in the staties. I couldn’t believe it.
我被开除了 好像是我4个月前
I got kicked out, like, four months ago.
都登报了
Yeah, it was in the papers.
这么说你知道了
So you know.
你怎么会大驾光临呢
And why are we graced with your presence?
我给你妈带了点我爸的照片来
I brought your mother some pictures of my father.
看那笑容 是我妈保存的
Look at the smile. – My mother had them. My…
我妈 我妈去世了
My mother’s dead.
对不起 真的抱歉
I’m sorry. Sorry for your troubles.
我也参加了个葬礼
I was at a funeral myself, man.
迈尔斯·卡内菲克 学校里认识的
Myles Kennefick. Knew him in school.
他还很年轻 真可怕 真可惜
He was a young guy, you know? It’s terrible. It’s a shame.
还记得那个晚上吗 真是 听着
You remember that. What a night. – Listen.
我拿到
I got, like…
我拿到了大概3万美金的保险金
Like 30,000 bucks, right? Insurance money. – Yeah.
我妈去世的保险金
You know, after my mother passed and everything.
在你们这行 如果我
In your line of work, if I gave you…
如果我给你1万的话 我能赚多少
…like, what, say, 10,000, what could I get back?
你知道
You know what you…
你知道我们这种时候通常会说什么吗
You know what you usually say at these moments.
什么 什么 别装了
What? What? – Come on, man.
我靠 你这个混♥蛋♥
Oh, come on, you fucking moron. Come on.
你想听我亲口说
What, you want me to say it?
我不是警♥察♥ 好吗
I’m not a cop, all right?
我他妈是你表弟 你这坏蛋
I’m your fucking cousin. – You’re bad.
你被腐蚀了 你一定是我表兄
You corrupt fuck, man. You must be my cousin.
那帮波多黎各人觉得他们什么都懂
Fucking Ricans think they know everything.
他们要是真懂 就他妈不是波多黎各人了
If they knew shit, they wouldn’t be Puerto Ricans.
波多黎各猪
R is for Ricans P is for pigs
你♥他♥妈♥就不能闭上会嘴一会
Would you shut the fuck up for five seconds, huh?
没错 你以前是警♥察♥
That’s right. You used to be a cop.
我们在干活 你少吸点行不行
When we’re working together just limit it to two eight-balls an hour.
我们不应该在这儿干活 离伍斯特德太近了
We’re not even supposed to be doing this shit this close to Worcester.
就在伍斯特德边上
This side of Worcester.
谁说的 他说的 卡斯特罗说的
Says who? – Says him. Says Costello.
对你来说
God says, as far as you’re…
就当是上帝说的
…concerned.
不 不 不 他不是警♥察♥ 他3周前才从牢里放出来
No, no, he’s no cop. He got out of the joint three weeks ago.
王八蛋警♥察♥ 不 不 不
Cunt cop. – No, no, no.
他说话不好听 不过他是好人
He talks like his shit don’t stink, but he’s good people.
我认识他爸
Well, I knew his father.
我更喜欢他叔叔杰西 杰西还不错
I liked his Uncle Jackie better. – Jackie was all right.
杰西叔叔棒极了
Uncle Jackie was excellent.
该死的意大利人
Fucking guineas.
敬杰西 杰西
To Jackie. – Uncle Jackie.
来杯酸梅汁
Cranberry juice.
那是天然利尿剂
It’s a natural diuretic.
我马子来例假时就喝这个
My girlfriend drinks it when she’s got her period.
怎么 你也来例假了
What, do you got your period?
靠 放手
Fucking…! – Get off!
他妈的把你手拿开 嘿 嘿 嘿
Get your fucking hands off me! – Hey. Hey, hey.
你知道我是谁吗
Do you know me?
不知道
No. No.
我是来告诉你什么人能打
Well, I’m the guy that tells you there are guys you can hit…
还有什么人不能打的
…and there’s guys you can’t.
这人虽说不是一点不能打他
Now, that’s not quite a guy you can’t hit…
但你最好还是别打他
…but it’s almost a guy you can’t hit.
我现在就要立个规矩
So I’m gonna make a fucking ruling on this right now:
你♥他♥妈♥不能打他 明白吗
You don’t fucking hit him. You understand?
好吧
Yeah, excellent. Fine. Fine, fine.
我认识你 我认识你家人
I fucking know you. I know your family.
你要是
You make one more drug deal…
再跟你那笨蛋表兄卖♥♥毒品的话
…with that idiot fucking cop-magnet of a cousin of yours…
我就忘了你祖母曾经对我有多好
…and I’ll forget your grandmother was so nice to me.
我会把你阉了的 明白了吗
I’ll cut your fucking nuts off. You understand that?
明白
Yeah. Yeah, I do.
你喝什么
What are you drinking?
酸莓汁
A cranberry juice.
怎么了 你来例假了
What is it, your period?
给他一杯酸梅汁
Get him a cranberry juice.
嗨 他是杰西的侄子
Hey, fuckhead, that’s Jackie’s nephew.
什么 你♥他♥妈♥ 哦 什么
What? “Oh,” fucking what?
离开这吧
Get the fuck out of here.
对不起 我迟到了
Sorry I’m late.
这是迪克曼警官 主要负责与卧底的联♥系♥
Staff Sergeant Dignam is our liaison to the undercover section.
对卧底工作非常了解
His undercover work is extensive.
他来给我们做下报告
He’s here to give us his report. Sergeant Dignam.
我手下做卧底那几个人
Okay, my people are out there.
就像他妈的印第安人一样
They’re like fucking Indians. You’re not gonna see them.
除了我和昆南长官外 你们不会知道他们的行踪
You’ll hear about them through me or Captain Queenan.
你们永远都不会知道卧底的身份
You will not ever know the identity of undercover people.
不幸的是 这鬼部门 比伊♥拉♥克♥海军的漏洞还多
Unfortunately, this shithole has more leaks than the Iraqi navy.
去死吧 我♥干♥♥你♥老婆都干腻了
Fuck yourself. – I’m tired from fucking your wife.
你妈好吗 她干我爸都干腻了
How’s your mother? – Tired from fucking my father.
好了 姑娘们
Good. Today, girls…
今天我要给你们说的是微处理器
…what I have is microprocessors.
你们可能已经听说了
Somebody, as you may already know, stole 20 microprocessors…
有人偷了28号♥公路上 迈斯公♥司♥生产的20个微处理器
…from the Mass Processor Company out on Route 128.
这种处理器放进电脑中
These are the kind they put into computers…
能准确地从几百英里外
…that could put a cruise missile up the ass of a camel…
把巡航导弹打进骆驼的屁♥眼♥
…from a couple hundred miles away.
这些塑料小东西要10几万块一个
These pieces of plastic are won’th about 100 grand apiece.
有个人在那公♥司♥干了2个月
We got a guy working for the company two months…
结果他周二偷了微处理器
…walks out the door with a box of processors on Tuesday…
订了周三去佛罗里达的机票
…has a ticket for Florida on Wednesday…
周四他的尸体就在垃圾箱里被发现了
…but on Thursday, he gets found in a Dumpster.
你知道这家伙在哪长大的
You know where that dirtball started his life?
南波士顿
Southie projects.
那死人叫什么名字 迈尔斯·卡内菲克
What was his name, the departed? – Myles Kennefick.
他靠假马萨诸塞州州立大学文凭 找到这份工作
Got the job with a forged UMass transcript. UMass, Boston…
恰好是在 南波士顿
…which happens to… – South Boston?
你真是个天才 你的假文凭是从哪来的 蠢货
Oh, you’re a fucking genius. Who forged your transcript, dickhead?
这个人他老爸马特·卡内菲克 不也是爱尔兰帮成员吗
His old man runs the Hibernian Liquor Mart. Kennefick’s.
我们现在不是要讨论谁偷了微处理器
We’re not here to solve the case of the missing scumbag.
卡斯特罗才是我们的重点
We’re here to nail Costello.
线人报告说
All right, look. We got a guy…
卡斯特罗正准备把处理器卖♥♥到中国去
…says Costello’s moving the processors to China.
他一手策划了这件事 并谋杀迈尔斯·卡内菲克
He set up the whole fucking job and popped Kennefick.
我们可不能错过卡斯特罗销赃的事情
You do not want to miss it if Costello takes a dump.
你要是多给我们情报 我们就能盯的更紧
We’d miss less if you made your informants available to us and the Bureau.
我不想追究细节 现在在卡斯特罗身边有你的卧底吗
Without asking for too many details, do you have anyone in with Costello now?
可能有 也可能没有
Maybe. Maybe not.
可能去你♥妈♥的♥
Maybe fuck yourself.
我对卧底的理论就和养蘑菇一样
My theory on Feds is they’re like mushrooms.
喂它们吃屎 把他们留在暗处
Feed them shit and keep them in the dark.
姑娘们工作愉快
You girls have a good day.
这人其实还不错
Normally he’s a very nice guy.
只是这次会议有点反常
Don’t judge him from this meeting alone.
卡内菲克夫人 我认识你儿子
Now, Mrs. Kennefick, I knew your son.
我认识迈尔斯
I knew Myles.
他比我小 但是我的学弟
He was younger than me, but he was behind me in school.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!