他在圣母大学读书 是吗
Goes to Notre Dame. – Oh, yeah?
我太太睡觉了 她给我留了晚饭 你要吃点吗
My wife’s asleep but she left some supper out. You want something to eat?
不 谢了
No. No, thanks.
吃点晚饭 我们到厨房♥里谈
Yeah, come on, man. You have some supper. We’ll talk in the kitchen.
来吧
Come on.
想来点儿白粉吗
You want some coke?
给你
There it is.
在你麻木之前不要动啊
Don’t move till you’re numb.
进来
Come on. Get inside.
老板要你的真实姓名
Boss wants your real name…
你的社会保险号♥ 银行帐号♥
…your social and license number, your bank account numbers.
我没银行帐号♥
I don’t have a bank account.
我也喜欢现金交易 他要干什么 给我们开养老帐号♥
I’m a cash business myself. – What’s he doing, setting up IRAs?
少废话 把表填了 你的真名和帐号♥
Just fill the fucking paper in. Your real name and all your account numbers.
然后我们在这里等着
Then we wait here.
开玩笑吧 没有
You’re shitting me. – No, I ain’t.
把表放进去
Put the forms in there.
我不知道怎么拼 市民
I don’t know if this is how you spell “citizens.”
管他呢 你知道吗
But fuck it, you know?
不对 我来吧
No, no, no. Come here.
你♥他♥妈♥是不是弱智啊
What, are you fucking retarded or something?
肯定不是那么写
That ain’t fucking right.
开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
看这个 看
Look at this. Look.
市民
“Citizens.” Look.
比尔 他说让我们呆在这儿
Billy, he said to stay here.
我他妈还要回去吸毒呢
Yeah. I’m not sitting here without a tetanus shot.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪儿
Where the fuck are you going?
我不想呆在这 好吗 告诉他我说的
I’m not staying, all right? You can tell him I said that.
嘿 嗨
Hey. – Hi.
外面雨很大 是啊
It’s pouring out there. – Yeah.
听着
Look…
如果你觉得不合适 我 不
…if this is inappropriate, l… – No.
不 没什么不合适的 你又不是我病人
No, it’s not inappropriate. You’re not a patient.
你是搬出还是搬进
So you moving out or you moving in?
租约还剩三周
I’ve still got three weeks left on the lease.
那是我
That’s me.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你是不是举棋不定了 没有
Hedging your bets? – No. No.
你得选择
You have to choose.
你得做出 决定
You have to make a… – A decision.
决定 然后就要坚持你的选择
A decision. And, you know, you have to stick by what you choose.
你要 搬到男朋友那里
You have to… – Move in with your boyfriend?
否则的话
Yes. Otherwise it’s…
我知道 我知道 我知道
Oh, I know, I know. I know.
我得说 你这种受伤的样子 现在有点让我害怕
I have to say your vulnerability is really freaking me out right now.
是真的吗
Is it real?
我想是吧
I think so.
你没养猫
You don’t have any cats.

No.
我喜欢这样
I like that.
我不明白
I don’t get it.
我们都相信卡斯特罗
We are all convinced that Costello has at least…
在特别调查组里至少安插了一个内鬼
…one mole inside the Special Investigations Unit.
你要调查所有的人
You will investigate everybody and anybody.
这可不是什么好差事啊
Well, that’s not exactly a dream job for a cop.
在所有的候选人里 你的档案完美无缺
We looked at all possible candidates. You have an immaculate record.
有些人不信任这种完美的人 但是我信任
Some people don’t trust a guy with an immaculate record. I do.
我也是完美的人
I have an immaculate record.
婚礼的事准备的怎么样了
How is your wedding coming along?
不错 她是医生
Great. Great. She’s a doctor.
厉害 是
That’s outstanding. – Yeah.
婚姻是人生重要的一环
Marriage is an important part of getting ahead.
至少人们会知道你不是同性恋 而且你本人看上去也更可靠些
Lets people know you’re not a homo. Married guy is more stable.
人们看到你的戒指就会想 至少还有个人能忍♥受这个混球
People see the ring, think at least someone can stand him.
女人看到你的戒指 立刻就知道你至少有点儿钱 而且你的老二还好用
Ladies see the ring, they know you must have some cash and your cock must work.
是好用 还能加班呢
Yeah, it’s working. Overtime.
很高兴听到这个 谢谢
I’m glad to hear that. – Thank you.
来啊 来啊
Be dirty, be dirty.

Yeah…
妈的 你有毛病啊
Frank. The fuck is wrong with you?
你不喜欢吗 我差点就开枪了
See anything you like, Col? – I almost fucking shot you.
你不喜欢自虐吧 坐下
You’re not indulging in self-abuse, are you? – Sit down.
我希望你不会背叛我
I hope you’re not turning into one of them sob sisters wants to get caught.
你还承受的住吗
You’re not cracking up, are you?
我不会崩溃的 选这么个地方见面
I don’t crack up. – Pick a place like this…
太容易被警♥察♥发现了
…where any cop could see you. Jesus.
如果这主意很糟 为什么你还来
If this is such a fucking bad idea why’d you show up?
因为这里是我的地盘
I own the place.
什么 我他妈的太吃惊了
Why am I not fucking surprised?
我有些事要告诉你 你被分配了其他任务
All right, lookit, I gotta tell you… – You’re getting reassigned. I know.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道的
How the fuck do you know that?
他们让你干什么 弗兰克
Where’d they put you? – Hey, Frank.
我要查出”我自己”
I gotta find myself.
快告诉我 小子
You’re telling me, sonny boy.
我得找出你在警局里安插的内鬼
I gotta find the guy you got in the department.
大家都自顾不暇 再加上你自己就是那个内鬼
With everybody looking up their own ass and you looking for yourself…
我打赌到头来他们还是什么也查不到
…I put my money on nobody finds nothing.
我知道 但是弗兰克 为了我 你现在要低调行事
I know, but, Frank, lookit. For me, you gotta lay low.
就现在 科林
Right now. – Collie…
低调行事不是我的风格
…laying low is not what I do.
没错 你厉害 什么都不怕
All right, fucking Big Daddy Frank. Fucking perfect.
如果你不听我的劝告 那要我♥干♥什么
What good am I to you if you don’t listen to me?
昆南现在把他的部门和我们的分开
Queenan is compartmentalizing. He’s splitting everything up.
他很聪明 这点你清楚
He’s fucking smart. You know this.
弗兰克 我能找到内鬼 但是你要让我放手干
I can get the rat. You just gotta let me do it my way, Frank.
好吧
Okay.
不过科林 我不想再提醒你
But Colin, I hope I won’t have to remind you…
如果你还找不到内鬼的话
…that if you don’t find that cheese-eating rat bastard in your department…
到头来最先倒霉的可不是我
…most likely, it won’t be me who suffers for it.
何必一再提醒我这点呢
Now, why would you have to remind me of that?
难道这对我现在的工作有任何帮助吗
Would I be any good at what I do if I didn’t fucking already know that?
弗兰克 你得相信我
Frank, you gotta trust me.
好吗 相信我 弗兰克
All right? Just trust me, Frank.
要是需要撒谎的话 你知道我他妈很在行的
Hey, it fucking involves lying and I’m pretty fucking good at that. Right?
好吗
Right?
也许是因为我玩女人太容易了
Maybe because it’s always been so easy…
我就不明白为什么 有人要在电影院里玩手♥淫♥
…for me to get cunt that I never understood jerking off in a theater.
妈的
Christ.
谁知道究竟什么事情容易呢
Who knows what’s easy?
科林 我相信你能办好这件事
Colin, I know you’ll take care of business.
妈的
Shit!

Fuck.
嗨 你好吗
Hey, how you doing?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, Darlene, hi.
我走了 再见
That’s it for me. – Yeah, see you.
祝你愉快
Have a good one.
我闻到了内鬼味
I smell a rat.
妈的
Jesus Christ.
你有女朋友吗
You got a girlfriend?
没有
No.
为什么问我这个 有什么问题吗
No, no. Why, what does that matter?
那要看情况了
It depends.
我相信你已经知道
I’m sure by now you know…
我的手下里有卧底
…I got an informer in my outfit.
条子
Cop.
或者是州警 我也不太清楚
Staties, Boston Police Department, I’m not sure.
妈的
Jesus Christ.
你肯定不是联邦调查局
Are you sure it’s not the FBI?
不是联邦调查局
It ain’t the FBI.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!