还有些人不能
…and there’s guys that don’t. – And a pail.
你是警♥察♥
You’re a cop.
什么
What?
你无视我们 所以你是警♥察♥
You ignored us, you’re a cop.
我们在猜谁是警♥察♥ 你知道好看的女人一般都是警♥察♥
We’re guessing who cops are. You know, most good-Iooking women are cops.
我要回家 你们和新人玩吧
Well, I’m going home, all right? He’s playing with his new guys.
回见 回见
See you later, all right? – See you later.
他这次要带新人去行动
He’s moving something with all new guys. A whole new crew.
我不能告诉你时间地点 这些有可能是假情报
No, no, I can’t tell you what or where. It’s probably disinformation.
你继续跟踪他就是了 我今天要见你
Just keep following him, all right? Listen, I need to see you today.
明天 不 今天
Tomorrow. – No, no, no. Today.
你没听人提起毒品 没有
You heard nothing about drugs? – No.
也没听说新人 格拉斯特什么的
Nothing about new guys? Nothing about Gloucester?
什么都没有 如果有什么消息的话 我肯定会知道的
Not a thing. And I would have. That information would have come to me.
不是比尔
It ain’t Bill.
他没说出去
No way, he says.
跟踪卡斯特罗就会找到他的内鬼
Follow Costello. You’ll find his rat.
我是苏利文警官
Yeah, this is Sergeant Sullivan.
我要对昆南队长进行连续监视 现在就开始
I want constant surveillance on Captain Queenan, starting right now.
好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
警官 能不能问你个问题 我们他妈的为什么要跟着昆南队长
Can I ask a question, sarge? Why the fuck are we following Captain Queenan?
看看好天主徒是怎么生活的
To find out about the good Catholic life?
我必须追查每条线索 不管有多不可思议
I have to follow every lead, however unlikely…
不管你脆弱的感性有多么难以接受
…however fucking painful it might be to your delicate fucking sensibilities.
谁说我脆弱
Who told you I had delicate sensibilities?
我只是不喜欢这样 这样不对 我有理由相信
I just don’t like it, sarge. Don’t feel right. – I have reason to believe…
昆南队长就是卡斯特罗的内鬼
…that Captain Queenan is Costello’s rat.
跟踪他 注意不要被他发现
So just follow him and don’t get made.
警官 目标出来了
Sarge, we got the target coming out.
嘿 你在哪
Hey. Where are you?
回头
Look down the car.
看到我了吗 看到了
You got me? – Yeah, I gotcha.
有人跟踪你吗
Is there a reason you would have a tail?
不会
No.
但是我觉得 比利 没人跟踪我
Because I think… – Billy, I don’t have a tail.
下一站下车 南站 在那里等10分钟
Get off at the next stop, all right? South Station. You wait there 10 minutes.
南站 等10分钟
South Station. Wait 10 minutes.
他进了一栋楼 沃时街344号♥
He just went into a building down the waterfront. 344 Wash.
听到了吗 沃时街344号♥
You got that? 344 Wash.
他去了顶楼
Yeah, he went up to the top floor.
顶楼空着 没人住
Building’s empty. No tenants here.
有批毒品运进来了 但我不知道详情
He’s got dope coming in. I don’t know where. He…
他现在很神经质
He’s getting spooky, captain.
什么意思 他失去理智了
What? – I just saw him.
我看到他满手是血
He had blood on his hands. He’s lost his fucking mind.
不知道我们来这干什么
I don’t know what we’re doing here, boys.
他不用他的老手下了
He’s not including his regular guys. But I’ll tell you something.
告诉你 迟早他会知道我的身份的 他会干掉我的
Sooner or later he’s gonna find out who I am and he’s gonna fucking kill me.
我知道 他会干掉我 好了
I know it. He’s gonna fucking kill me! – All right!
找到他了 昆南正在和他接头
I think we got him. I think Queenars meeting with him right now.
好了 听我说
All right, all right. Listen to me.
很抱歉 我会把你弄出来
I’m really sorry for your trouble. I swear to God I am.
也许需要些时间 但我一定会把你弄出来
I’ll get you out of this. I can’t do it overnight but I’ll get you out.
是吗
Yeah?
上车 有行动 大动作
Hey, get the van. We’re moving. Heavy work.
联邦调查局怎么办 他们那边泄漏消息
What about the FBI? – They’re compromised.
他们什么 他们完蛋了
They’re what? – They’re fucked.
喂 比利 你在哪
Yeah. – Where are you?
我们到处找你 找到内鬼了
We’ve been trying to reach you. We found the rat.
现在我们要赶去干掉他
Listen, we’re gonna take him out. Lookit:
地址是沃时街314号♥ 听见了吗
The address is 314 Washington Street. You got it?
到那里见
All right, we’ll see you there.
什么 你被跟踪了
What? – You were followed.
被谁 卡斯特罗的手下
By who? – By Costello’s people.
不可能 有可能 他在警局里有线人
Impossible. – One of the cops…
快走 快走
…he’s got on the inside tipped him. Come on. Come on.
快走
Come on!
这他妈怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
看来都是来跟昆南接头的
Fucking shit. Looks like Queenars meeting with all of them.
对 昆南就是内鬼
Yeah, he must be our guy.
我们得要救他出来 那些人可不是开玩笑的
Sarge, we gotta get him out of here. Those guys aren’t fucking around.
太迟了 快回去
Ah, Christ, it’s too late. Let’s go back up.
妈的 你快走
Shit! – You got to get out of here!
走消防梯 你怎么办
Take the fire escape. – What about you?
我没事的 要是你被抓到了 我就保护不了你了 快走
I’ll be fine. But if you get made I can’t protect you. Now, go!
能借个火吗 人呢
One of you mugs got a light? – Where’s your boy?
在圣母大学读法律 你的卧底在哪
He’s studying law at Notre Dame. – Where’s your fucking boy?
嘿 嘿 妈的
Hey! Hey! – Goddamn motherfucker!
我杀了你 他妈的 你的卧底在哪
Fucking kill you! – Where’s your fucking boy?
那他妈是什么东西 你看到了吗
What the fuck was that? Did you fucking see that?
警官 有东西从楼顶掉下来
Sarge, something just came off the building.
妈的
What the fuck?
妈的
Fuck.
什么叫从楼顶掉下来
What do you mean, off the building?
有东西从楼顶掉下来 是尸体 那是尸体
Something came off the fucking roof. – It’s a fucking body.
我们的视线被阻 你想叫我们下车去确定一下吗
We can’t get a visual. Want us to get out?
我们的下车才看得见
We gotta get on foot if you want me to get up on this thing.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了 出什么事了
Where were you? – What happened?
你♥他♥妈♥迟到了 快上车
You’re fucking late! Get in the van!
你说有东西坠楼是什么意思
What do you mean, off the roof?
这他妈怎么回事 我赶来找你们
What’s going on? I came to meet you.
妈的 快上车
What the fuck…? – Get in the van!
警官 有4名带枪男子出来 要不要我们行动
I got four armed men right out front. You want us to pursue?
不要行动 呆在车里
No, do not pursue. Stay in the car.
靠 不准行动 我需要知道
Fuck. No fucking pursuit. – I need information.
什么东西从楼顶掉下来
What came off the roof?
不追 真的他妈的扯淡
No pursuit. – That’s bullshit.
去他的
Fuck this.
快进车里来
Fitzy! Get in the van!
上车 走 快走
Get in the fucking van! Let’s go! Move!
我抓到他了
All right. I got him.
32X向总部报告 我们被开枪射击
32X to CP. We’re being fired upon!
警员中枪 需要急救
An officer is down. I repeat, an officer is down. A trooper’s been shot!
快派支援
Send some back…
你知道为什么昆南要去那栋楼
So do you know why Queenan went into that building?
不知道 我有更好的问题问你
No. – Well, a better question…
为什么你的人跟踪他
…is why the fuck were your guys following him?
我让内部调查组的人跟踪昆南的
I told Internal Investigations to follow Captain Queenan.
为什么 那是内部调查组的事
Why? – That’s Internal Investigations’ business.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Fucking piece of shit!
算了 嘿
All right. – Hey, hey!
你这个混♥蛋♥ 放开他
Fucking bitch! – Let him go!
混♥蛋♥ 我不用向任何人解释
Cocksucker! I don’t have to fucking explain anything to anybody!
我可以调查任何人 想查谁就查谁
I can fucking investigate anybody I want to!
来啊 我才在乎你怎么想
Come on! – I don’t give a fuck what you think!
我有理由相信 昆南是被他自己的卧底杀害的
I got reason to believe that Queenan got killed by his fucking undercover.
撒谎
That’s a fucking lie.
他的电脑里保存着很多加密档案 昆南队长的也是
He has fucking information in a locked file, as did Captain Queenan.
我要那些档案
I need access to those files.
我忘记密♥码♥了 有种你和我去车♥库♥ 在那我就告诉你
I forgot the password but if you come with me I’ll give it to you.
撒谎 你再说一次
That’s a fucking lie. – Nobody calls me a liar!
闭嘴 让技术人员把那些档案解密
Shut up! Work with the tech guys to unlock those files.
你暂时离职 你说让我什么
Dignam, take a leave of absence. – Take a leave of what?
昆南死了 现在我是你的头
Queenan is dead. I’m your boss now.
我不管 我宁愿辞职
I don’t care. I’d rather hand in my papers first.
外面多得是酒吧服务生 给你两周带薪假
World needs plenty of bartenders. Two weeks with pay.
好极了
Good.
你这混♥蛋♥ 去死
Piece of shit. – Fuck off.
我需要密♥码♥ 不
I need those codes. – No.
你想要密♥码♥
You want those codes.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!