前妻
Ex-wife.
女友
Old girlfriend.
还有愚蠢
Or stupid.
干我们这行的最怕这几样
That is what brings you down in this business.
愚蠢
Stupid, huh?
至少我不在此列
Well, I guess that leaves me out.
要是这种事发生在以前 我早就把所有人都宰了
You know, past days, situation like this, I kill everybody.
所有我的手下
Everybody who works for me.
弗兰克 我们的人
Right. You know, Frank
那些人
…I look around at your other guys…
他们都杀人不眨眼 对吧
I mean, they’re all murderers, right? Right?
我想 我能不能也像他们一样
And I think, “Could I do murder?”
我所知道的只是
And all I can answer myself is:
我和他们又有什么分别呢
“What’s the difference?”
留给上帝发落吧
Give them up to the Almighty.
我想说的就是
You see, that’s my point, you know?
指责我一次 我还能容忍♥
You accuse me once, I put up with it.
指责我两次
You accuse me twice…
我退出不干了
…I quit.
你要是想让我胆战心惊
You pressure me to fear for my life and I will put a fucking bullet in your head…
我二话不说就崩了你的头 懂吗
…as if you were anybody else. Okay?
你有事要问我吗
You got something you wanna ask me?
你都70岁了 弗兰克 我只是说
Look, you’re 70 years old, Frank. I’m just saying, okay?
总有人会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
One of your guys is gonna pop you.
会有人的 我知道
One of your guys is gonna pop you. – Yeah, yeah.
指控你搞毒品勾当 你到底在搞什么
As for running drugs, what the fuck are you doing?
你根本就不缺钱花 但你就像他们的眼中钉肉中刺
You don’t need the money or the pain in the ass. And they will catch you.
自从我三年级的抢了同学的牛奶钱后
I haven’t needed the money…
我就不缺钱花了
…since I took Archie’s milk money in the third grade.
说实话 我也不需要女人
Tell you the truth, I don’t need pussy anymore, either.
但是我喜欢
But I like it.
我想说的是 比尔
Point I’m making here is, Bill…
现在我这有内鬼
…I got this rat…
恶心 该死的内鬼
…this gnawing, cheese-eating, fucking rat…
这使我产生了置疑
…and it brings up questions.
比尔你是新来的
You know. See, Bill, like, you’re the new guy.
还记得我们刚才说的前妻女友什么的吗
Girlfriend…
让你写号♥码那天 为什么你不呆在酒吧里
Why don’t you stay in the bar that night I got your numbers?
社会安全号♥
Social-security numbers.
是的 所有人的号♥码
Yeah. – Everybody’s fucking numbers.
这就是你想要问的
Is there something that you just wanna go ahead and ask me?
我他妈现在就回答你
Because I’ll give you the fucking answer, all right?
看着我 弗兰克
Frank, look at me. Look at me.
我他妈的不是内鬼 懂吗
I’m not the fucking rat. Okay?
我不是那个内鬼
I’m not the fucking rat.
这么说你也认为有内鬼了
Start with you agree there is a rat.
是你说的有内鬼
You said there is one, all right?
我这么说是因为 我知道你对这种事情很在行
I base most of what I do on the idea that you’re pretty good at what you do.
很好 很好
Sure. Sure, Will.
你 威廉 你会怎么做
You, William. What would you do?
弗兰克 这里有多少人
Frank, how many of these guys…
有资格坐上你的位置
…have been with you long enough to be disgruntled?
你仔细想想 你给的钱不多
Think about it. You don’t pay much, you know.
你给的钱只够买♥♥棺材的
It’s almost a fucking feudal enterprise.
问题是 这是唯一的问题
The question is, and this is the only question…
谁觉得他比你有能耐 可以取代你
…who thinks that they can do what you do better than you?
唯一能取代我的人就是我
The only one who could do what I do is me.
其他能取代我的都死了
Lot of people had to die for me to be me.
你想取代我吗
You wanna be me?
我也许可以
I probably could be you. Yeah.
这我知道
Yeah, I know that much.
但我不想取代你 弗兰克
But I don’t wanna be you, Frank.
我不想
I don’t wanna be you.
王冠难戴啊
“Heavy lies the crown” sort of thing.
没错
Yeah.
弗朗西斯 我要走了 别忘了把警报
Francis. – I’m out of here. You’ll set the alarm
好的 圣诞节见 好吧 晚安
Yeah, all right. I’ll see you at Christmas. – All right. Good night.
为什么大家喜欢餐厅
You know what I like about restaurants?
因为有吃的 我不知道
The fucking food? I don’t know. What?
看别人吃饭你能学到很多东西
You learn a lot watching things eat.
有艘船货要到格拉斯特
There’s a boat coming up Gloucester.
具体情况法国佬会告诉你
French will give you all the details. Don’t forget.
吃点东西吧 看在上帝份上
Eat something, for Christ’s sake.
以后叫你做什么你就做什么 明白了吗
In the future, I tell you to do a thing, you fucking do it. You got that?
明白了 好的
I got it. Okay?
对不起
Excuse me…
不好意思 法国佬 我的 好的 弗朗西斯
…French, I forgot my… – Okay, Francis.
香烟
…cigarette.
吃点东西吧
Eat something.
有什么问题吗
Problem?
是 我确实有点问题 我才是主管 你少来这掺合
Yeah, I got a problem. I run rat fucks like you, okay? I don’t like them.
哪天你不想升官了 记得告诉我一声
The day you wouldn’t take a promotion, let me know.
如果你能处理好的话 根本就不会叫我来
If you’d taken care of this I wouldn’t be here.
你去死吧 臭狗屎 我要你那个卧底的身份
Fuck yourself, you piece of shit. – I need the identity of your undercovers.
去死吧 你还没到那个级别
Blow me. Not literally. Unfortunately, there’s no promotion involved for you.
混♥蛋♥
Fucking prick.
嗨 队长 瞧瞧 这不是明星来了吗
Hi, captain. – Look who’s here. The prom queen.
大家好像都不喜欢我 你想怎么样呢
They are not happy with me. – What do you expect?
大家都知道你被分配到这里 查卡斯特罗的卧底
Everybody knows you’ve been assigned here to find Costello’s rat.
他们和你一样想揪出那个家伙
They want to find the leak as much as you do.
两天前 我的卧底差点就查出 卡斯特罗卧底的身份
Like I said, two days ago, my guy damn near found out who Costello’s rat is.
不过最后在街上跟丢了 真的
But he lost him in the streets. – Really?
他看到那人的相貌了没 没有
Well, did he get a look at the guy? – No.
什么都没有 任何信息可能都对我们有帮助
I mean, nothing? Like, I mean, anything that could help us.
没有
No.
有什么建议给我吗
So you got any advice for me? Just, I mean, generally.
没有特别调查组内鬼的信息
Costello can’t do much business without coordinating with his source…
卡斯特罗没法做太多的生意
…who is here in SIU.
跟踪卡斯特罗就会找到他的线人的
Follow Costello. You’ll find his rat.
你要去查我的人
You’re gonna be looking at my people…
查他们的银行账户 电♥话♥记录和医疗记录
…going through their bank statements, their phone calls and medical records.
他们不会请你去喝酒或去家里作客
Don’t be surprised if they don’t buy you a beer or invite you into their homes.
要来杯咖啡吗
Let me get you a coffee.
如果我没有当州警
If I wasrt with the Massachusetts State Police…
而是选择去法学院学习的话
…if I did it full-time, law school…
我一年就可以完成学业
…I’d be through it in a year.
如果我不在警队
If I wasrt a trooper.
在另一个城市也许情况会好很多
But another city. I was thinking that.
另一个城市
Another city.
另一个城市
Another city, huh?
那就可以重新开始了
Yeah, well, that would be a clean slate.
我希望你知道 你没有必要留下来
I want you to know, you don’t got to stay.
如果我们最后没有走到一起
If we’re not gonna make it…
你一定要先离开我 因为我做不到
…it’s gotta be you that gets out, because I’m not capable.
我他妈的是爱尔兰人 我只会一辈子生活在错误的阴影中
I’m fucking Irish. I’ll deal with something being wrong for the rest of my life.
也许我们真应该到另一个城市去
It might not be a bad idea, you know, another city.
我当然知道怎么识别警♥察♥ 怎么识别
Of course I know how to spot a cop. – How’s that?
他对我们视而不见 他就是警♥察♥
If he’s not paying attention to us, he’s a cop.
看到那边那个人了吗
Lookit. You see that guy over there? Right over there.

Yeah.
他根本没在意我们 他是警♥察♥
Not paying attention to us. He’s a cop.
对 你明白了吧
Okay. – You get it now, do you?
这个呢 警♥察♥
What about this guy? – Cop.
你好 这是什么狗
Hey, how you doing? What kind of dog is that?
她没理我们 她也一定是警♥察♥
She ignored us so she must be a cop.
她是她妈的警♥察♥局长
She’s probably the fucking police commissioner.
你可以走了 今晚我们用新人
You can get out of here. I’m using a new crew tonight. New guys.
我以为这票有我呢 我改主意了 今晚你休息
I thought I was on for this. – I changed my mind. Take the night off.
吉米 拿个拖把来 从后门走
Jimmy, bring a mop. – Out the back.
有人总能很好的回答问题
There’s guys who answer the questions right…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!