开着手♥机♥
You keep your cell on.
开门
Open the door.
开 我们不是已经谈过了吗
Open… Didrt we already talk about this?
这是我的工作
This is my job.
别动 举起手 嘿
Freeze! Get your fucking hands up! – Hey!
嘿 把枪放下
Put the fucking gun down!
把枪放下 我来是
Put the gun down, all right? I came here to talk some sense into you.
手 好的 专业点
Hands! – Just act professional.
我给你钱 你说什么
I can get you your money. – What did you say?
我可以给你钱 你来这儿不是和来谈判的
I can get you your money. – You didn’t come here to talk, all right?
你是来被捕的 你有盘狗屁录音又怎么样
You came here to get arrested. – You got fucking tapes? Of what?
卡斯特罗是我的线人 我是卧底 去你♥妈♥的♥ 你能证明吗
Costello was my informant. I was a rat? Fuck you! Prove it.
他为我工作 他是我的线人
He was working for me. He was my informant.
闭嘴 起来
Shut your fucking mouth. Come on, get up!
这算什么 你逮捕警♥察♥吗 开枪啊
What is this, a citizers arrest? Blow me, all right?
我们两个只有一个是警♥察♥ 比尔 你知道吗 比尔
Only one of us is a cop here, Bill. You understand that, Bill?
没人知道 闭上你的臭嘴
No one knows you. – Shut the fuck up!
我是麻萨诸塞州警官 你♥他♥妈♥算什么
I’m a sergeant in the Massachusetts State Police. Who the fuck are you?
我把你的档案都删了 你把我的档案删了
I erased you! – You erased me, huh?
继续呀 干掉警♥察♥啊 看看会怎么样
Yeah, go ahead, shoot a cop, Einstein. Watch what happens.
怎么样 我会打爆你的头
This bullet would go right through your fucking head!
再然后呢 葬礼游♥行♥ 洗礼什么的
Watch what happens! – What, so you can get the parade, huh?
你这混♥蛋♥ 我他妈要逮捕你
The bagpipes and bullshit? Fuck you! Fuck you, I’m fucking arresting you!
你要那么做就太他妈蠢了 闭嘴
That’s the stupidest thing you could do. – Shut the fuck up!
我他妈不管什么罪名
I could give a fuck if the charges don’t stick.
我就他妈就要逮捕你
I’m still fucking arresting you.
起来
Get up.
放下武器 放开苏利文警官
Drop your weapon and step away from Sergeant Sullivan.
是我打电♥话♥给你的 只打给你了
I called you. You specifically. Look:
我知道我的 我不会开枪 我告诉过你在楼下见我
You know who I am. I’m not gonna shoot. I told you to meet me downstairs.
放下武器 放开苏利文警官
Put your weapon on the deck and step away from Sergeant Sullivan!
迪克曼在哪 我告诉过你带迪克曼来
Where’s Dignam? I told you to bring Dignam!
开枪 打他
Shoot this motherfucker! Would you fucking shoot!
把枪放在地上 之后我们再谈 听着 苏利文是内鬼
Drop your weapon. We’ll discuss it. – Look, he’s Costello’s rat, all right?
我有录音 文件 所有的证据都能证明
I got boxes of tapes! Evidence! Other documents proving it!
也许你有
Maybe you do.
但现在你要放下武器
But right now I need you to drop the weapon!
我告诉过你 我有证据证明 他就是卡斯特罗的内鬼
I have evidence cold-linking this prick to Costello, all right?
干掉这个疯子 你知道我是谁
Would you shoot this fucking prick! – You know who I am.
你知道我是谁 开枪射他
You know who I am. – Shoot this fucking prick.
现在我要把他带到楼下去
I’m taking him downstairs now.
你知道我是谁
You know who I am.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我真是迫不及待得想看 你怎么和陪审团解释这一切
I can’t wait to see you explain this to a Suffolk County jury…
你这傻x
…you fucking cocksucker.
这他妈好一定会很好玩
This is gonna be fucking fun.
杀了我吧
Just fucking kill me.
快点杀了我吧
Just fucking kill me.
我会的
I am killing you.
你觉得你是唯一一个内鬼
Did you think you were the only one he had on the inside?
卡斯特罗打算把我们出♥卖♥♥♥给联邦调查局的
Costello was gonna sell us to the FBI.
我们现在在一条船上 你明白吗
It’s you and me now, you understand?
我们要互相照顾 你明白吗
We gotta take care of each other, you understand?
给我
Give me that.
我在试图制♥服♥北芮根时
I attempted to subdue Trooper Barrigan…
他向我开了枪 我奋力开了一枪
…at which time he drew down on me, and I was able to squeeze off one shot…
开枪击中他的头部
…and strike him in the head.
之后我立即检查科斯提根
At that time I immediately checked the vitals…
和布朗两名州警的呼吸心跳
…on both Troopers Brown and Costigan…
发现他们已经死亡了
…and discovered that they had expired.
请把这个也记录下来
I just wanna go on record.
我推荐威廉 科斯提根 作为荣誉勋章候选人
I’m recommending William Costigan for the Medal of Merit.
愿他得到永远的安息 准备好了吗
Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord. – Ready?
愿永恒之光照耀其身 折
And let perpetual light shine upon him. – Fold.
让他安息吧 阿门
May he rest in peace. Amen.
愿忠实逝者的灵魂伴随主的慈悲
May his soul and the souls…
安息
…of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
阿门
Amen.
准备 执礼
Detail. Half left. Face.
准备鸣枪
Prepare to fire.
鸣枪
Fire.
准备鸣枪 鸣枪
Prepare to fire. Fire.
准备鸣枪 鸣枪
Prepare to fire. Fire.
礼毕
Detail. Half right. Face.
我一会来找你们
I’ll catch up with you guys.
孩子怎么样了
What about the baby?
狗狗
Hi, pup.
开枪吧
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!