你♥他♥妈♥耍我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
成熟点吧
Grow up.
我当然要跟联邦调查局有联♥系♥
Of course I talk to the FBI.
他们知道我的身份吗
Do they know who I am?
我从未出♥卖♥♥♥过任何人 除非那人本来就要被抓了
I never gave up anybody who wasrt going down anyway.
谁都不知道
Nobody knows nothing.
弗兰克
Frank.
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank. Frank.
他们知道了我的事吗
Do they know about me?
只有我知道你的事 科林
I know about you, Collie.
你知道我永远不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的
You know I’d never give you up.
你就像 像你儿子
You’re like a… – What? Like a son?
就是这么回事吗
To you? Is that what this is about?
杀人 胡搞了一辈子 最后连个儿子都没有
All that murdering and fucking, and no sons.
该死的 混♥蛋♥
Fucking rat prick!
弗兰克
Frank?
说话
Yeah?
你是谁
Who’s this?
格温
Gwen?
弗兰克在哪儿
Where the hell’s Frank?
弗兰克中枪了
Frank got shot.
格温 弗兰克死了
Gwen, we lost Frank.
我打死他了
I got him!
卡斯特罗在这儿
I got Costello here!
恭喜 干的好
Hey, good job, sarge.
不 只是
No, it’s…
给你的
For you.
谢谢 不 谢谢你
Thank you. – No. Thank you.
他在那等你很久了
He’s been waiting here a long time for you.
你怎么找到他的
How’d you get him without the files?
用昆南的手♥机♥联♥系♥上他的
Caller ID on Queenars phone.
你认识他吗
You know that guy?
是 我们在警校是同学
Yeah. We were classmates in the academy together.
很高兴见到你 警官
Good to see you, trooper.
你好 我是科林 苏利文 我们在电♥话♥里聊过
Yeah. – Colin Sullivan. We spoke on the phone.
没错 那么
Yeah. – So.
你做卧底多久了
Now, how long were you undercover?
很久 很久了
Long time.
真得很久了 当然
Long fucking time. – Yeah. Yeah.
我无法表达我们有多感谢你
Well, I can’t even tell you the debt…
我会推荐你荣誉奖章的
I just want you to know I’ll be recommending you for the Medal of Merit.
哦 是吗 是的
Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
听上去很诱人啊
That’s kind of like a gold star around here, huh?
这是我们的最高荣誉
It’s the highest honor we got.
我只想要恢复我的身份
Look, I just want my identity back, all right?
好吗 可以
That’s all. – All right.
我知道 你想重新做个警♥察♥ 不
I understand. You wanna be a cop again. – No, no.
不 当警♥察♥并不是我的身份 我要我自己的身份
Being a cop’s not an identity. I want my identity back.
查一下你的电脑 把我之前的罪行都删除
Check your computer. Go on. You’ll have to excuse my behavior.
我过去六个月来唯一打过交道的 只有一个心理医生
My only contact in the last six months has been a police shrink.
怎么样
How’s that working for you?
辅♥导♥有效果吗
Is it helpful?
你想怎么处理 卡斯特罗安插在这里的内鬼呢
What are you gonna do about Costello’s rat in this building?
我会找到他的 是吗
I’m gonna find the prick. – Yeah.
我会找到他 并且逮捕他的
I’m gonna find him, I’m gonna arrest him.
好 你要尽力帮我
Good. – Anything you can do to help me…
弗兰克近期有没有提到什么人 或者联♥系♥什么人
You know, I mean, did Frank ever mention a name…? You know, anything.
把你知道的都告诉我
Someone he was in contact with. Anything you can give me.
我做警♥察♥已经当够了
I’m all done being a cop, all right?
把钱给我 我想回家
I just want my money and I wanna go home.
好的 这样对大家都好
All right. That’ll be the best thing for everybody.
非常合理
Fair enough.
只是我打不开你的档案 除非告诉我你的密♥码♥
I just, I can’t get into your file unless I have your password.
密♥码♥就是我的名字
It’s my name.
小威廉·科斯提根
William Costigan Jr.
他告诉我就是怕有朝一日 我需要向你这样的人解释我的身份
They gave it to me in case I had to explain myself to someone like you.
你的名字
It’s your name.
好的
All right.
那倒也很合理
Fucking unreal, that… Well, makes a lot of sense.
比尔 我到隔壁去处理这个
Listen, Bill, I gotta run this in the other room.
这台电脑对我很不友好
This computer’s getting all frigging blooey on me.
等我2分钟 我马上就帮你解决好
Give me two minutes. I’ll have you out of here in no time.
好的 都办好了 现在把薪水给你
All right, everything checks out, so let’s get you paid.
我知道 我知道
I know.
我不是为那事来的
I know. I’m not… I’m not here for that, okay?
我不是
I’m not.
我得交给你点东西
Listen. I’ve gotta give you something.
你要替我保存好
Something I need you to keep.
为我
For me.
好吗
Okay?
什么东西 你帮我保管 只有你
What is it? – This is for you to hold. Only you.
如果我有什么不测 或是我让你打开你才能打开
You open this if something happens to me or if I call you and I tell you to open it.
你是我唯一可以相信的人
You’re the only person I can trust, all right?
求你了
Please.
好的 抱歉
All right. – Look, I’m sorry to even…
抱歉 我以这种方式现身
I’m sorry to even show up here like this, you know?
只是我不知道还能把这个交给谁
L… There’s just no one else I could give it to.
只有你
There’s no one else.
抱歉 我
I’m really sorry. – I…
我有
You know, I have…
我 不管你想说什么
I… – Whatever you have to say…
请三思 好吗
…think about it real hard, all right?
如果你还想说 两周之后再告诉我 好吗
If you still wanna tell me, you tell me in two weeks, okay?
我刚才梦到我死了
I was dreaming I was dead.
死亡是很痛苦的 活着更容易些
Death is hard. Life is much easier.
这是什么 打开看看
What’s this? – Open it.
真的 真的
Really? – Yeah.
真的
Really?
真的
Yeah.
他们说那个小点是
And they say that this little speck…
小鸡鸡
…is a penis.
哇 是个男孩
It’s a boy.
有其父必有其子
Yeah, well, one usually follows the other.
那你还能
Can you still…?
我希望不用再提醒你
I hope I won’t have to remind you…
如果你不找出安插在我这的内鬼
…that if you don’t find this cheese-eating rat bastard in your department…
最先倒霉的可不是我
…you can assume it won’t be me who pays for it.
何必一再提醒我这点
Now, why would you have to remind me of that?
难道这对我现在的工作有任何帮助吗
Would l…? Would I be any good at what I do if I didn’t fucking already know that?
弗兰克 你得相信我
Frank, you gotta trust me. I can get the rat.
好吗 相信我 弗兰克
You just gotta let me do it my way, Frank.
你得让我放手去干
Just let me do it. Let me do what I do.
要是需要撒谎的话 你知道我他妈很在行的
Hey, it fucking involves lying and I’m pretty fucking good at that. Right?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
我这里混进了个警♥察♥ 我知道
We got a cop in my crew. – Yeah, I know.
我也感觉到了 是你们的人
I’m kind of getting that feeling too. – He’s one of yours. Inside.
发现什么了吗 弗兰克
You seen anything? – Frank.
弗兰克 我没有权限查看卧底档案 昆南和
I got no access to Queenars undercover files. He and Dignam run the snitches.
知道吗 我还以为我才是骗子
I’m doing my… – You know what, I thought I was the liar.
嘿 我可以解释的
Hey, I can explain that!
卡斯特罗把所有的东西都录了下来
Costello recorded everything.
为了保险起见 他把所有的带子都放进一个小盒 交给他的律师保管
He put all the tapes in a box and kept them with his lawyer. That was his insurance.
律师找了我
His lawyer came to me.
想像下 你这死内鬼
Imagine that, you rat fuck.
卡斯特罗最信任的是我
Costello trusted me more than anyone.
录音的音质足够好 开始我还有点担心
Sound quality good enough? Because I was a little worried.
你想要什么 我告诉过你我要自己的身份
What do you want? – I told you I want my identity back…
你这两面派
…you two-faced faggot.
你在哪 三点钟 昆南死的地方
All right, where are you? – Three o’clock. Where Queenan died.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!