Well, then, let’s introduce ourselves. I’m Damien Karras.
我是恶魔
And I’m the devil.
快帮我松绑
Now, kindly undo these straps.
如果你是恶魔 为什么你不把绳子变不见呢
If you’re the devil, why not make the straps disappear?
用那种方式展现法力太低俗了 卡拉斯
That’s much too vulgar a display of power, Karras.
芮根在哪里
Where’s Regan?
她在这里 就在我们身边
In here, with us.
让我见芮根 我就帮你解开一条绳子
Show me Regan and I’ll loosen one of the straps.
你能帮帮年老的祭坛男孩吗
Could you help an old altar boy, Father?
你妈妈也在这里 卡拉斯
Your mother’s in here with us, Karras.
你要留话给她吗
Would you like to leave a message?
我可以帮你传话
I’ll see that she gets it.
如果那是真的
If that’s true…
你该知道我妈妈的娘家姓氏
…then you must know my mother’s maiden name.
是什么
What is it?
是什么呢
What is it?
谢谢
Thank you.
听着 我只能说
Look, I’m only against
这对你女儿是弊多于利
the possibility of doing your daughter more harm than good.
她的情况已经糟到极点了
Nothing you could do could make it any worse.
我没办法这么做
I can’t do it.
我需要证据说服教会
I need evidence that the Church would accept…
-她真的被附身 -譬如说呢
-…as signs of possession. -Like what?
譬如她会说她不知道 或是她没学过的语言
Speaking in a language she’s never known or studied.
还有呢
What else?
我不知道 我得查一下
I don’t know. I’d have to look it up.
我以为你是专家
I thought you were supposed to be an expert.
没有人是这方面的专家
There are no experts.
多数神父对附身的了解跟你差不多
You probably know as much about possession as most priests.
听着 你女儿没说她是魔鬼
Look, your daughter doesn’t say she’s a demon.
她说她是恶魔
She says she’s the devil himself.
如果你跟我一样 看过那么多精神病患
If you’ve seen as many psychotics as I have…
你会了解那跟你宣称 自己是拿破仑一样
…you’d realize that’s the same thing as saying you’re Napoleon Bonaparte.
你问我该怎么做对你女儿最好
You asked me what I think is best for your daughter.
找一家最好的医院观察她六个月
Six months under observation in the best hospital you can find.
你可以找个跟芮根一样的人
You show me Regan’s double…
一样的脸孔跟声音
…same face, same voice, everything…
我可以认出那不是她
…and I’d know it wasn’t Regan.
直觉能告诉我那不是她
I’d know in my gut.
我可以告诉你 楼上那个人不是我女儿
I’m telling you that that thing upstairs isn’t my daughter.
我要你告诉我你可以确定
I want you to tell me that you know for a fact…
我女儿一点问题都没有 她只是疯了
…that there’s nothing wrong with my daughter except in her mind.
告诉我你很确定驱魔帮不了她的忙
Tell me you know for a fact that an exorcism wouldn’t do any good.
告诉我啊
You tell me that!
芮根知道会有神父过来看她吗
Did Regan know a priest was coming over?
-不 -你知道我妈妈刚过世吗
-No. -Did you know my mother died recently?
-我知道 请接受我的致哀 -不
-Yes, I did. I’m very sorry. -No.
芮根知道吗
Is Regan aware of it?
她不知道
Not at all.
为什么你要问这个
Why do you ask?
那不重要 晚安
It’s not important. Good night.

Hello?
-来吧 拿去 不要 -好吧
-Here, take it and just don’t…. -Okay. Um.
爸爸
Hello, Daddy?
是我
This is me.
-我该说什么呢 我不知道 -跟爸爸说句话
-What should I say? I don’t know. -Just talk to your daddy.
-你爱说什么都可以 -好吧
-Anything you want. -All right, um….
跟他说你做了什么 你有什么感觉
Tell him what you’ve been doing and how you’re feeling and like that.
你知道的
Well, you see, um…
我希望你能听到我的声音 你能听到我吗
I mean, I hope you can hear me. Can you hear me okay?
-让我想一想 -他不会回答你的
-Well, uh, let me see. -He’s not gonna answer you.
继续 跟爸爸说话 甜心
-Go on. Talk to your daddy, honey. -Um….
可是我不知道该说什么
I don’t know what to say, though. Um…
让我想一想 首先 不
Well, let’s see. First we… No.
-等一下 我不知道 -快点 芮根
-Wait. I don’t know. -Come on, Regan.
-告诉他华盛顿的事 -好吧
-Tell him about Washington. -Okay.
听着 我们在华盛顿 爸爸
See, we’re in Washington now, Daddy, and….
祂撕开面包 把它交给门徒 并且说
He broke the bread, gave it to his disciples and said:
“拿去吧 你们可以吃下它”
“Take this, all of you, and eat it…
“这是我的肉体”
…for this is my body.”
晚餐结束时 祂拿起杯子
When the supper was ended, he took the cup.
祂再度表达感激与赞美之意
Again he gave you thanks and praise.
祂将杯子递给门徒 并且说”喝吧”
He gave the cup to his disciples and said, “Take this…
“你们都可以喝下它”
…all of you, and drink from it.
“杯里装着我的血”
This is the cup of my blood.
“新约的血 信德的奥蹟”
The blood of the new and everlasting covenant, the mystery of faith.”
今天是举♥行♥驱魔仪式的好日子
What an excellent day for an exorcism.
你是那么想的吗
You’d like that?
没错
Intensely.
那么做不就等于逼你 离开芮根的身体吗
But wouldn’t that drive you out of Regan?
那能让我们永远在一起
It would bring us together.
你和芮根
You and Regan?
你和我们
You and us.
那是你做的吗
-Did you do that? -Uh-huh.
-再做一次 -等一下吧
-Do it again. -In time.
不 现在
No, now.
等一下
In time.
说也奇怪 你同意吧
Mirabile dictu, don’t you agree?
你会说拉丁语
You speak Latin?
你打算待芮根身体里多久
How long are you planning to stay in Regan?
直到她化为腐烂的尸骨
Until she rots and lies stinking in the earth.
那是什么
What’s that?
圣水
Holy water.
离我远一点
You keep it away.
好烫
It burns!
喔 好烫
Oh, it burns!
你是谁
Who are you?
我需要休息
You know, I’m, like, in seclusion.
不 我是工作太累了
No, I’m just exhausted from work.
她没事
She’s…She’s all right.
她只是有一点
She’s just a little….
我不想谈 好吗
I don’t want to talk about it, okay?
好吧 我再跟你谈 我忙完后再打电♥话♥给你
Okay, I’ll talk to you. I’ll call you as soon as it’s over, all right?
不 我只是有点状况
No, I just… I’m really… I’m going through something…
我必须
…and I just have to, uh….

No, no. No, no.
没什么大不了的
There’s nothing.
谢谢
Hey, thanks a lot.
再见
Bye, now.
-要喝一杯吗 -谢谢
-Want a drink? -Please.
你要喝什么
What do you drink?
威士忌
Uh, Scotch.
-加冰跟水 -好的
-Ice, water. -Okay.
没冰块了 我去厨房♥拿
No ice. I’ll get some from the kitchen.
没关系 我喝纯的就好
-No, I’ll take it straight. -It’s fine.
请坐
No, please, sit.
-真的 你确定 -对 请坐
-Really? You sure? -Yeah, sit.
她爸爸在哪里
Where’s her father?
欧洲
In Europe.
-你有跟他说发生了什么事吗 -没有
-Have you told him what’s happening? -No.
我想你该告诉他
Well, I think you should.
我和芮根说这是圣水
I told Regan that was holy water.
我把它洒在她身上 她的反应很激烈
I sprinkled it on her and she reacted very violently.
这是自来水
It’s tap water.
那有什么差别
What’s the difference?
圣水经过祝福 那无法证明她被附身了
Holy water’s blessed. And that doesn’t help support a case for possession.
她杀了柏克丹宁斯
She killed Burke Dennings.
什么
What?
她杀了柏克丹宁斯
She killed Burke Dennings.
她把他从窗户推出去
She pushed him out her window.
你是谁

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!