Aw, isn’t that funny? Ha, ha.
我得把它放在这里风干 它还湿湿的
I better put him over here to dry, though. He’s still wet.
来吧
Oh, here we go.
好了 它可以待在这里风干
There, he can dry there.
这个是打哪儿来的
Hey, where’d this come from?
-我找到的 -在哪里找到的
-I found it. -Where?
柜子里
Closet.
你玩过吗
You been playing with it?
-对 -你知道怎么玩
-Yup. -Do you know how?
我教你
I’ll show you.
等一下 这是两个人的游戏
Wait a minute. You need two.
才不是 我常一个人玩
No, you don’t. I do it all the time.
是吗 那我们两个一起玩吧
Oh, yeah? Well, let’s both play with it.
你真的不要我跟你一起玩是吗
You really don’t want me to play, huh?
不 我想跟你玩 但豪帝队长说不行
No, I do. Captain Howdy said no.
-什么队长 -豪帝队长
-Captain who? -Captain Howdy.
谁是豪帝队长
Who’s Captain Howdy?
你知道的 我提出问题 他负责回答
You know. I make the questions and he does the answers.
-喔 豪帝队长 我懂了 -他人不错
-Oh, Captain Howdy. Yeah, I see. -He’s nice.
我相信一定是的
Oh, I’ll bet he is.
-来吧 让我示范一下 -好的
-Here, I’ll show you. -All right.
豪帝队长 你觉得我妈妈漂亮吗
Captain Howdy, do you think my mom’s pretty?
豪帝队长
Captain Howdy?
豪帝队长 那太没有礼貌了
Captain Howdy, that isn’t very nice.
-或许他在睡觉 -真的吗
-Well, maybe he’s sleeping. -You think?
《娱乐星闻》 麦尼尔婚姻触礁
芮根 你为什么要看那种杂♥志♥
Regan, why are you reading that stuff?
因为我喜欢看
Because I like it.
你在照片里一点都不漂亮 看吧
It’s not even a good picture of you. Look at that.
-你看起来好成熟 -我不想谈
-You look so mature. -I wouldn’t talk.
你不想谈 我不知道他们在偷♥拍♥
You wouldn’t talk? Well, I didn’t know they were taking it.
我没找化妆师过去
I didn’t have my makeup man there.
我得把掉在你脸上的睫毛拿掉
Let me take an eyelash off your face.
好了 不 我没拿干净
Okay. No, I didn’t get it.
-嗯 -我们该怎么帮你庆生
-Mm. -What are we gonna do on your birthday?
你今年生日遇上星期天 很棒吧
Isn’t it nice it’s on Sunday this year?
不必工作 我们要做什么
No work? What can we do?
我不知道
I don’t know.
你想做什么
Well, what would you like to do?
有任何点子吗
-Got any ideas? -Mm-mm.
让我想一想 我们能做什么呢
Let me think. Let me think. What can we do?
我们一直没去参观华盛顿
Hey, we never finished seeing all the sights in Washington.
没去李大宅和很多地方
Didn’t get to Lee Mansion and lots of stuff.
我们要这么做吗 去观光吧 如果天气不错
Shall we do that? Go sightseeing? If it’s a nice day?
-对 就这么做吧 -好的
-Yeah, let’s do that. -Okay.
明晚我带你去看电影 好吗
And tomorrow night, I’ll take you to a movie. Okay?
我爱你
Oh, I love you.
我爱你 芮根
I love you, Rags.
我们会玩得很开心的 对吧
We’ll have a good day, yeah?
你也可以带丹宁斯先生一起去
You can bring Mr. Dennings, if you like.
丹宁斯先生
Mr. Dennings?
你知道 我不在意
Well, you know, it’s okay.
真是谢谢你
Well, thank you very much…
为什么我要带柏克 一起帮你庆生呢
…but why on earth would I wanna bring Burke on your birthday?
你喜欢他
Well, you like him.
对 我喜欢他 你不喜欢他吗
Yeah, I like him. Don’t you like him?
发生了什么事 怎么了
Hey, what’s going on? What is this?
-你会跟他结婚 对吧 -天啊 你在开玩笑吗
-You’re gonna marry him, aren’t you? -Oh, my God. Are you kidding?
-什么 -我跟柏克丹宁斯结婚
-What? -Me marry Burke Dennings?
别傻了 当然不会
Don’t be silly. Of course not.
你怎么会那么想
Where did you ever get an idea like that?
但是你喜欢他
But you like him.
我当然喜欢他 我也喜欢披萨 但我不会跟披萨结婚
Of course I like him. I like pizzas too, but I’m not gonna marry one.
你不像喜欢爸爸那样喜欢他
You don’t like him like Daddy?
芮根 我爱你♥爸♥
Regan, I love your daddy.
我会永远爱着你♥爸♥ 甜心
I’ll always love your daddy, honey.
好吗 柏克常到这里来 因为
Okay? Burke just comes around here a lot, because…
他很寂寞 他没有别的事可做
…well, he’s lonely. He don’t got nothing to do.
我听说的可不是那样
Well, I heard differently.
是吗 你听说了什么
Oh, you did? What did you hear, huh?
我不知道 我只是自己在想
I don’t know. I just thought.
快说 你听到了什么
Come on. What did you hear?
你没想清楚
Well, you didn’t think so good.
你怎么知道
-How do you know? Ha, ha. -Ha-ha-ha.
因为我跟柏克只是朋友 好吗 真的
Because Burke and I are just friends. Okay? Really.
好吧
Okay.
你要睡了吗
You ready for sleep?
-晚安 -晚安 甜心
-Good night. -Good night, honey.
是我妈妈的关系 汤姆
It’s my mother, Tom.
她很寂寞 我不该离开她的
She’s alone. I never should have left her.
至少在纽约我能陪在她身边 我想好好陪她
At least in New York, I’d be near her. I’d be close to her.
我看得出你有所转变 戴米安
I could see about a transfer, Damien.
我要换职位 汤姆 我要退出这份工作 这是不对的
I need reassignment, Tom. I want out of this job. It’s wrong, it’s no good.
但你是我们旗下最厉害的高手
You’re the best we’ve got.
真的吗
Am I really?
这不是一般的精神病治疗 你知道的 汤姆
It’s more than psychiatry, and you know that, Tom.
有些人的问题来自信念
Some of their problems come down to faith…
他们的天职跟生命意义 我再也受不了了
…their vocation, the meaning of their lives, and I can’t cut it anymore.
我得离开 我并不适任
I need out. I’m unfit.
就当我已经失去了信念 汤姆
Think I’ve lost my faith, Tom.

Hello?
对 我是麦尼尔太太
Yes, this is Mrs. MacNeil.
总机 你一定是在开玩笑
Operator, you have got to be kidding!
我已经等了二十分钟
I have been on this line for 20 minutes!
天啊 你能相信吗
Jesus Christ. Can you believe this?
他甚至不打电♥话♥祝他女儿生日快乐
He doesn’t even call his daughter on her birthday.
-或许是线路太忙碌了 -去他的线路
-Maybe the circuit is busy. -Oh, circuits, my ass!
他根本就不在乎
He doesn’t give a shit.
为什么你不让我
Why don’t you let me… ?
不 我可以的 雪伦 没关系
No, I’ve got it, Sharon. It’s all right.
对 不 总机 别跟我说没有人接电♥话♥
Yes. No, operator, don’t tell me there’s no answer.
那是罗马的怡东酒店
It’s the Hotel Excelsior in Rome.
拜托你再试一次 让电♥话♥继续响
Would you try it again, please, and let it ring?
喂 是的
Hello? Yes.
不 总机 我给了你四次电♥话♥号♥码
No, operator, I’ve given you the number four times.
天啊 做这份工作必须通过文盲测试吗
Do you take an illiteracy test to get that job, for Christ’s sakes?
别叫我冷静 该死
Don’t tell me to be calm, goddamn it!

Yeah?
这一定是在开玩笑
You’re kidding me.
好吧 我以为我可以好好睡一觉
Okay. I thought I just went to bed.

Yeah.
我们要拍哪一场 第61场
Hey, what are we doing, scene 61 ?
好吧 提醒佛萝蓝色腰带的事
Okay. Oh, just remind Flo about that blue belt, huh?
好吧 对 待会儿见
All right. Yeah, I’ll see you.
你怎么会在这里
What are you doing here?
我的床在晃
My bed was shaking.
我睡不着
I can’t get to sleep.
甜心
Oh, honey.
该死
Goddamn it.
天啊
Jesus.
什么东西都没有
There’s nothing.
喔 卡尔
Oh, Karl.
天啊 卡尔 别那么做
Jesus Christ, Karl, don’t do that.
我真的很抱歉 但你看到了 没有老鼠
Very sorry, but you see, no rats.
没有老鼠 谢谢你 真的是太棒了
No rats. Thanks a lot. That’s terrific.
喔 我的天啊
Oh, my God.
好了 手可以放松了
Okay. Unroll your fist.
手臂夹紧
Arm up.
很好 一点都不痛 对吧
Very good. That wasn’t so bad, was it?
请不要动 正常呼吸
Remain perfectly still. Breathe normally.
跟我说你有没有感觉到震动
Tell me if you feel a vibration.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!