Join the PTL Club,
塔米将送给你们一本她写的书…
and Tammy wants to send you a copy of her book…
关于如何战胜恐惧
about how to overcome fear.
如果你们还没有捐款
If you haven’t sent in your pledge…
15美元就够了 一个月15美元
$15, that is all, $15 a month,
它将改变你的一生
it’ll change your life
我们可以用一点那个
and, uh, we could all use a little bit of that.
塔米 我觉得你应该为我们唱一首歌♥
So, Tammy, I think you oughta sing a song for us.
我回来看看这艘船 吉姆
Oh, I’m back here looking at the boat, Jim.
这很棒 不是吗? – 是的
Isn’t this a magnificent thing? Yes.
就在我们的沙滩上
Right here in our beach.
我打赌这是全新的
Looks brand new, I bet.
我打赌是一家 地方船业公♥司♥借给我们的
One of the local boat companies
我要脱掉鞋子
loaned it to us, I bet. – I’m gonna take my shoes off.
我要跳进水里
I’m gonna wade in the water.
我不认为这艘船下过水
I don’t think that boat’s ever seen water.
这是假的
Oh, it’s fake. That’s…
这就是为什么
That’s why.
什么”这就是为什么” 小塔?
“That’s why” what, Tam?
这就是为什么我听不见他
That’s why I can’t hear Him.
如果天空是假的 我怎么能听见他?
How can I hear Him when the sky is fake?
你要起来吗 亲爱的?
You want to stand up, honey?
我们正在录电视节目呢 宝贝
We’re trying to do a TV show here, baby.
你要我拉你一把吗?
You wanna come give me some help?
不要?好吧…
No? Well…
我猜这是做日光浴的好时机
I guess it’s a good time as any to work on the tan.
好吧 既然塔米不唱 就让我来唱吧
Well, if Tammy’s not going to sing, I guess I am.
我们被祝福
OA, we’re blest
我们被祝福
We’re blest, we’re blest
我们刚刚把她送回家了
We just got her home.
她没事 她很好
She’s doing okay, she’s fine.
我们明早会把她 送到贝蒂福特中心
No, yeah. We’ll be taking her to the Betty Ford Center in the morning.
她只是需要休息 暂时不录节目了
She just needs to rest. No shows for a while.
另一件事怎么样了?
What’s happening with the other thing?
我能说 我非常爱你吗?
Can I just say I love you so much?
我爱你
I love you.
当我告诉我的朋友们 我见到了你 他们都很兴奋
My friends are gonna be so excited when I tell them that I met you.
塔米?
Tammy?
你身体里有很多药物 多到足够杀死一名卡车司机了
You had enough drugs in your system to kill a truck driver.
是吗?
I did?
医生告诉我们如果再多等一天…
The doctor told us if you’d waited a day longer,
你的大脑就会受伤
you would have had brain damage.
你可能会死
You could have died.
你不能再吃那些药了 亲爱的 那些会让人上瘾
You can’t take all those pills, honey. They’re addictive.
我不知道这个 我不会再吃了
I didn’t know that. I’ll stop.
医生没有告诉我
The doctors didn’t tell me that.
我不是个药瘾子
I’m not a drug addict.
我只是对无糖可乐上瘾
I’m only addicted to Diet Coke.
你必须待在这
You have to stay right here.
上帝还不想让你走
God doesn’t want you yet.
我总是向他祈祷
I have always prayed to Him
他会允许你拯救 那些我无法拯救的灵魂
that He would allow you to save the souls that I wasn’t able to.
而他同意了
And He has.
你做到了
You do.
所以 你必须待在这
So, you have to stay right here.
好吗?
Okay?
好的 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
塔米
Tammy.
嗨 吉姆
Oh. Hi, Jim.
魔鬼来找我了 塔米
The Devil’s coming for me, Tammy.
我们能过会再聊撒旦吗?
Can we talk about Satan later?
我在试着重新感知我自己
You know, I’m trying to feel like myself again.
有个女人…
There was a woman…
弗莱彻安排的
Fletcher set it up
就在你和加里那件事之后
after you did what you did with Gary.
我那样做是为了向自己证明什么 我想是这样的 我不知道
I did it to prove something to myself, I think. I… I don’t know.
我讨厌那样
I hated it.
结果我在浴室里哭
I ended up just crying in the bathroom.
我掉下去了…
I fell…
掉得很深
a long way.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
说点什么吧
Say something.
我伤你太多了 吉姆
I’ve been hurting so bad, Jim.
这么多年来
For years.
而你从来没有释放痛苦的方法
And there’s never any release to the pain.
从来没有一种方式能停止这种伤害
There’s never anything to make it stop hurting.
当我早上起床的时候…
And when I get up in the morning,
我觉得我只想吐
I feel like I’m just gonna throw up…
不停地吐
and throw up, and throw up.
我对我自己说 “你可以做到的 塔米”
And I have to self-talk myself, “You can make it, Tammy.
“你可以做到
“You can make it.
别放弃”
“Don’t give up.”
真该死 吉姆
Damn it, Jim!
我为我对你的信任感到恶心
I’m so sick from my faith in you!
好吧 你也让我觉得恶心
Well, I’m sick of you, too.
和塔米·菲结婚是一种什么样的体验
You try being married to Tammy Faye.
我所做的一切都是为了 保住我们的婚姻
All I’ve been doing is trying to keep our marriage together,
团结所有牧师 没日没夜地工作
keep the ministry together, working night and day
而你就在一旁买♥♥貂皮
while you’re just buying minks
喝苏打水
and drinking soda pop
跟那个猩猩一起给我戴绿帽
and cheating on me with that ape!
你以前总是照顾我 塔米
You used to take care of me, Tammy.
你已经不再照顾我了
You stopped taking care of me.
我不想照顾你 吉姆
I don’t wanna take care of you, Jim.
我不想做你妈
I don’t wanna be your mother.
在一段关系里 一个女人需要的是一个男人
A woman needs a man in a relationship!
我是个男人 – 你是个男孩
I am a man! – You’re a boy.
我做了这一切 我为你建了一个帝国
I built all of this. I built you an empire.
你为你自己建了一个帝国
You built you an empire.
没有男人能满足你
No man could ever give you enough.
你的欲望是个无底洞
You’re a bottomless pit.
而你一直在向我要更多
And you keep on asking me for more
用贝蒂宝宝那种刺耳粘人的声音
with that whiny, grating Betty Boop voice!
我以为你喜欢贝蒂宝宝
I thought you liked Betty Boop.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起 塔米
I’m so sorry, Tammy.
我也是 吉姆
Me, too, Jim.
还有一件事 那个女人…
There’s another thing. The woman…
我给了她钱让她闭嘴 但是她没有
I gave her money to stay quiet, but she didn’t.
还是
And, um…
还是赞美主捐助方的钱
And the money came from PTL donors.
吉姆
Jim.
《观察者》的查尔斯·谢泼德 拿到了这个故事
And Charles Shepard has the story from The Observer.
他明天就要刊载
And he’s gonna print it tomorrow.
天啦
Oh, my God.
我只是…我知道 – 吉姆 我的天啊
I just… I know… – Jim. Oh, my God.
我毁了一切
I destroyed everything.
我们一生的努力 吉姆
Our life’s work, Jim.
我知道
I know.
塔米
Tammy.
小塔 我的爱人…
Tam, my sweetheart,
如果有人要承担责任 让我来承担
if anyone falls, it’s gonna be me.
让我成为那个本是为你而生的男人
You can let me be the man that I was meant to be for you.
你什么都不知道
You don’t know anything.
他们来了
Oh, they’re here.
是谁?
Who’s that?
没关系
It’s all right.
是帮我搞定这件事的人
These are the men that are gonna help me fix this.
不 吉姆
Oh, no, Jim.
不 – 尊敬的牧师 非常感谢您
No, no. – Reverend. Thank you so much.
非常感谢您的光临 – 吉姆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!