you don’t talk right now.
塔米
Tammy.
塔米 我希望你别让他这么做
Tammy, I hope you’re not gonna let him do this.
塔米?
Tammy?
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry.
抱歉
Sorry.
我真的很抱歉 吉姆
I’m so sorry, Jim.
对不起
I’m so sorry.
你能把孩子抱走吗?
Can you take the baby away from her, please?
好的 可以
Okay. All right.
我给你点药 让你好睡点 好吗?亲爱的
Let me get you something to help you sleep, okay, honey?
就是我跟你说的那样
Yes. That’s exactly what I told you.
给一些员工布置正式的生活区
Formal living quarters for some of the staff.

Wow!
嗯 – 真是华丽啊
Yes. – So ornate.
受欧洲建筑师的启发
Inspired by European architect.
还有这边
And over here,
这是首个基♥督♥教♥徒♥的水上乐园
that’s the first Christian water park.
“我要叫你们得人如得鱼一样”
“We are fishers of men.”
那是诱饵
That’s the bait.
很好
That’s good.
我也想让你看看这个
I wanted to show you this, too.
看 在这边…对
See, over here… Yes.
这是耶路撒冷老城
This is Old Jerusalem.
绝妙的复♥制♥品
And it’s a stunning replica.
看起来很漂亮 吉姆
Oh, it looks beautiful, Jim.
对 – 细节很到位
Yeah. – So detailed.
你知道他们怎么评价这些细节吗? 他们说神就在其中
You know what they say about details? God is in ’em.
对 – 没错
Yes. – That’s right.
罗伊 从我记事起
You know, for as long as I can remember, Roe,
我就梦想着有一个基♥督♥教家庭的度♥假♥区♥
I’ve dreamed of a vacation destination for Christian families to come to.
一个他们可以…
A place where they can, um…
嘿 小塔
Hey, Tam.
一个可以让他们
A place where they know
放心带孩子来的地方
that their children are gonna be safe, you know?
当然
Sure.
我们在说服合作伙伴们投资
We’re selling partnerships to fund it.
那样 他们会有
And that way, the partners,
主人翁意识…
they feel the sense of ownership
为他们建设的基♥督♥教天堂
and a pride in this Christian paradise
感到骄傲
that they’ve built.
你要说服多少个合作伙伴投资才够?
Uh… Um, how many partnerships do you have to sell in order to fund it?
嗯…
Hmm. Well…
很多
a lot.

Yes.
因为我们已经说服的合作伙伴…
You know, because the partnerships we’ve already sold,
他们不得不去为其他项目提供资金
they’ve had to go to funding other projects.
我明白了 – 嗯
I see. – Yes.
但是我一直在祈祷
But I’ve been praying on it.
我希望你能给赞美主
I’ve been hoping that you could advance PTL
多一点的贷款
just a little bit of credit.
让工程运转起来
Just to get the bulldozers moving, you know?
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, honey.
这位是罗伊·梅斯纳
Uh, this is Roe Messner.
他是美国遗产的开♥发♥商
He’s the developer of Heritage USA.
我还不是开♥发♥商
Well, I’m not the developer yet.

Yeah.

Hi.
医生给了她太多的药
The doctors have had her on so many loopy things
打从杰米·查尔斯出生后就是这样了
since Jamie Charles was born.
让她变得正常的药 让她能睡得着的药
Pills to make her normal. Pills to make her sleep.
只要能让她感觉更好就好
Um, as long as she’s feelin’ better.
是的 阿门
Yes. Amen.
我喜欢你在这里做的事情 吉姆
I love what you’re trying to do here, Jim.
我真的喜欢
Mm. I do.
我和我妻子在诺氏果园
I spent some summers with my wife
度过了几个夏天
at Knott’s Berry Farm.
每一年莓子都越来越少 越来越不新鲜
Every year the jellies got less and less fresh.
而且我确信
And I’m convinced
是因为他们招来
it’s ’cause they started hiring the wrong kinds of people
做果酱的人
to make the preserves.
我知道你是合适的人 罗伊
I knew you were my man, Roe.
但是…
But, uh…
我不是赌徒 贝克先生
I’m not a gambler, Mr. Bakker.
嗯 好吧… – 这不是赌博 罗伊
Oh, well… – Oh, this isn’t gambling, Roe.
这是关于信仰
Oh, no, it’s faith.
我见过他显露奇迹
I have seen him perform miracles.

Huh.
自从我6岁以来 还没有人当着我的面
I haven’t had anyone claim to be a faith healer to my face
说自己是信仰治愈者
since I was about six years old.
建筑就是奇迹
Well, buildings are miracles.
不是吗 罗伊?
Aren’t they, Roe?
当然 所有的建筑都很棒
Well, it’s amazing anything ever gets built, that’s for sure.

Yeah.
这很漂亮
This is beautiful.
我们必须为对上帝的信仰冒一次险
We must take a leap of faith for God.
尤其是当恶魔让我们心生猜忌的时候
Especially when the Devil is makin’ us doubt.
神与我们同在 罗伊
God’s on our side, Roe.
每一次我们跌倒
Every time we fall,
神都会再次证明他对我们的爱
God proves His love again
然后我们会再次站起来
and we come back.
以更强大的姿态回归
We come back bigger, and stronger, and better.
“我们晓得万事都互相效力 叫爱神的人得益处”
“All things work for good to them that love God,
“就是按他旨意被召的人”
“to them who are called according to His purpose.”
而我召唤了你 罗伊
And I called you, Roe.
不客气
You’re welcome.
我欠你一句”谢谢”吗?
You’re owed a “thank you”?
直到我坐下来之前 他压根没想同意
He was nowhere near saying yes until I sat down.
是的 和他调情
Oh, yes, to flirt with him.
你要和我离婚吗 吉姆?
Are you gonna divorce me, Jim?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我应该
I should.
但是上帝讨厌离婚
But God hates divorce.
它毁了你妈妈
It ruined your mother.
也会毁了你
It’ll do the same to you.
你不再关注我了 吉姆
You stopped paying attention to me, Jim.
是你让我不再信任你 塔米
You broke faith with me, Tammy!
加里 他说我很漂亮 很有天赋
Gary, he told me that I was beautiful and that I was talented.
他想要我 吉姆
And he wanted me, Jim.
别碰我
Don’t touch me!
加里想要我 吉姆 而你不想要
Gary wanted me, Jim, in ways that you don’t.
我的天啊
Oh, my goodness.
他是我的朋友
He was my friend.
塔米 我这周收到了一封信
You know, I got a letter this week, Tammy.
总统寄来的
From the President.
美国总统
The President of the United States,
罗纳德·里根亲自给我写了封信
Ronald Reagan himself, wrote me a personal letter
感谢我支持他的竞选
thanking me for my support in his election!
我是个人物了 塔米·菲
I’m an important man, Tammy Faye!
别人不会像你对我那样 对待一个重要的人物
And people don’t treat important men the way that you treated me.
我要清空我的脑袋 我要祈祷
I’m gonna clear my head, I’m gonna pray.
我要想想我要什么
I’m gonna think about what I want.
吉姆?
Jim?
主 我该怎么办?
Oh, God. How can I fix this?
主?
God?
你去哪?
Where’d you go?
你在哪?
Where are you?
为什么我感觉不到你?
Why can’t I feel you?
你在哪?
Where are you?

Oh…
你在哪?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!