When’s lunch?
大家好
Well, hello, everyone,
很高兴你们能加入我们
it’s just so nice to have you here with us.
我们今天经历了一件事 对我触动很大
We have an experience today that really is touching to me.
就在我的右边 有个名叫史蒂夫·彼得斯的年轻人…
Right here on my right, I have a young man named Steve Pieters,
我向你们介绍史蒂夫
and I’d like to introduce you to Steve.
他是一名艾滋病病人…
Steve is a patient of AIDS
他今天大方地允许我们和他交谈
and he’s so generously allowed us to talk to him today.
他目前在接受化疗 没法旅行
He is presently taking chemotherapy and is unable to travel.
所以我们将在洛杉矶进行卫星联播
So, we have a satellite hookup live from LA.
你好 史蒂夫 – 嗨 塔米
Hello, Steve! – Hi, Tammy.
很高兴见到你
We’re so glad to see you.
我很高兴能参加节目
I’m so happy I could be here.
好的 史蒂夫 在生命中
Okay, Steve. At what time in your life
有哪些时候你觉得自己和别人不一样?
aid you feel like you were different?
你有没有觉得或许你和别人不同?
Did you feel like maybe you weren’t like some of the other guys?
当我十一二岁的时候 我意识到自己是同性恋
I realized I was gay when I was about 11 or 12.
我告诉了当地教堂里的一位牧师…
I talked with a pastor in the church where I grew up
把他吓坏了
and, um, he was freaked out.

Mm.
他告诉我 “别告诉任何人”
He told me, “Don’t tell anybody.”
永远不要告诉任何人
Never tell anybody anything about it
这个事会过去的
and it will go away,
但实际上 它没有过去
but it didn’t go away.
好吧 我还有一个问题
Okay, I have another question.
卫星就在我们的上方吗?
So, the satellite is directly above us?
是的 绕着地球转
Yes, it orbits us.
因此我们能够同时连接这么多人
That’s how we’re able to reach so many folks just simultaneously.
我问你 杰里 你的自♥由♥广播
Let me ask you, Jerry, what’s your viewership
收视率有多少?
over at Liberty Broadcasting?
我能很自豪地说 一天有三百万观众收看我们
Oh, well, I’m proud to say that we reach three million viewers a day.
天啦 赞美主 太棒了
My goodness. Praise God. That’s just wonderful.
你呢?
And you?
我们赞美主一天有两千万的观众…
Well, we here at PTL, we reach 20 million viewers a day
来自56个国家 这完全归功于
in 56 countries just because of that miracle
天上的那个奇迹
up there in the sky.
让我看看塔米在和谁说话
Oh, let’s see who Tammy’s talking to.
史蒂夫 因为这种感觉
And, Steve, because of this feeling,
你有没有尝试过和女孩交朋友?
did you try to make friends with girls?
你有没有试图和女孩们待在一起?
And did you try to be around girls and everything
这样就没人会怀疑你
so no one would think anything?
当然有 我和女生约会
Oh, sure, I dated girls.
我尝试让自己变直
I tried to “program” myself to be straight
但都失败了
and it never worked.
是什么让你觉得…
So, what made you feel…
这是什么 吉姆?
And what’s this, Jim?
你没有办法变直?
…like there was no way for you fo be straight?
我不知道
I don’t know.
这不是… – 自从见了其他同性恋后
This is not… – It was from meeting
他们对自己本来的样子很满意
other gay people who were happy with the way they were
那让我意识到 我也可以与真实的自己相处
that made me realize I could be happy with the way I am.
我觉得这有问题
Now, I find this problematic.
你知道塔米
Yes. Well, you know Tammy,
她用她自己的方式连接…
she… she connects in her own way and…
好的 史蒂夫 你第一次
Okay, Steve. What did you feel
听到艾滋病这个词时 你是什么感觉?
when you first heard the word AIDS?
对你来说只是一个词吗 史蒂夫?
Was it just a word fo you, Steve?
是的 有什么关系呢? 我是个优秀的基♥督♥教牧师
Well, yes. Why would it hurt me? I was a good Christian pastor.
我看不下去了
I… I can’t look at this.

No.
她一定是在最后一分钟 策划了这个 或者…
She must have programmed it last minute or…
你要控制住她
You need to get her under control.
不是的 让我想想
No, no. Let me help.
相信我 我会跟她说的
Believe you me, I will be having words with her.
她一直都是这么 – 吉姆…
She’s been acting very… – Jim.
嗯?
Yes?
我们有分歧
We have our differences.
人们有时候忘了牧师也需要牧师
People forget sometimes a pastor needs a pastor.
正如耶♥和♥华♥在 《马可福音》第5章中所说…
As Jesus says in Mark 5…
联♥系♥看看
Reach out.

Yes.
当你告诉你♥爸♥妈你的这种感受时
What happened when you told your mom and dad
他们什么反应?
that you were feeling this way?
我妈妈哭了
Well, my mother cried. – Uh-huh.
我父亲握着我的手
And my father held my hand
告诉我不管怎样 我都是他的儿子
and told me that I was his son, no matter what.
感谢上帝
Ah, thank God.
感谢上帝能有父母
You know, thank God for a mom and dad
愿意和孩子站在一起
who will stand with a young person.
我认为这太重要了
I think that’s so important
因为不管年轻人 在他们的生活中遇到了什么
because no matter what happens to a young person in their lives,
他们仍是你的儿子和女儿
they’re still your boy, they’re still your girl
不管他们的生活中遇到了什么
no matter what happens in their life.
我认为这非常重要
And I think it’s very important
我们作为父母 通过一切事表达爱
that we as mom and dads love through anything.
而你知道吗?这也是耶♥和♥华♥之道
And that’s the way with Jesus, you know?
耶♥和♥华♥通过一切爱我们
Jesus loves us through anything.
耶♥和♥华♥爱我本来的样子
Jesus loves me just the way I am.
耶♥和♥华♥爱我爱人的样子
Jesus loves the way that I love.
你是否已经发现
And have you found it to be true
人们想远离
that people wanna stay away
他们害怕和你待在同一个房♥间里
and that they’re afraid to be in the same room as you
与你呼吸同样的空气?
and breathe the same air that you breathe?
是的 塔米
Yes, Tammy.
那该有多难过?
And how sad is that?
我们作为基♥督♥徒
That we as Christians
我们应该去爱每一个人…
who are supposed to love everyone
但我们却如此害怕艾滋病病人…
are afraid so badly of an AIDS patient
我们不愿意接近他们
that we will not go up to them
不愿意拥抱他们
and put our arm around them
不愿意告诉他们我们在乎他们
and tell them that we care?
这场访谈让我很激动
This is an emotional interview for me.
我刚刚连线了史蒂夫
I just met Steve
就好像是第一次亲自和他碰面
and it’s like meeting him in person for the first time.
我想抱抱你
I wanna put my arm around you.
我也想抱抱你 塔米·菲
And I wanna put my arms around you, Tammy Faye.
赞美主 – 赞美主
PTL. PTL.
非常棒
That’s very good. Yes.
每次她打电♥话♥ 她都尖叫
Every time she calls, she screams,
“吉姆和他的朋友把我睡了”
“Jim and his buddy had sex on me.”
好吧 – “现在 我要自杀”
Okay. – “Now, I’m gonna kill myself.
“吉姆·贝克手上沾了我的鲜血”
“Jim Bakker’ll have my gosh darn blood on his hands.”
现在…
Now…
从没听过这么多脏话
Never heard SO many curse words.
甚至我弟弟皮特都没这么骂过我 – 是的
Not even from my brother Pete. Right.
有人打电♥话♥骚扰你了吗 亲爱的? – 塔米…
Did a caller upset you, dear? Tammy…
是的
Yes.
我很抱歉 你知道的 我们做这种节目的时候…
Oh, I’m so sorry. You know, when we do shows like this,
我们是在挑战基♥督♥徒们 敞开他们的心
really, we’re challenging Christians to open their hearts.
有些人接受不了 – 塔米 我会处理的
And some don’t take it that well. – Tammy, I will handle this.
不 让我来 理查德
Oh, no, I have this, Richard.
不是关于那个艾滋病患者 而是关于吉姆
It wasn’t about the AIDS man. It was about Jim.
她之前打过一次电♥话♥ 我们都叫她”尖叫的女人”
She’s called before. We all call her “The Shrieker.”
她说吉姆和他的朋友把她睡了
She says Jim and his buddy had sex on her.
塔米 第四舞台需要你
Tammy, you’re needed on stage four.
天啦 我们老是遇到这样的恶作剧
Gosh, we’ve been having these pranks for a long time.
有些人真的很过分
And some people, they’re just hurting so bad
但我们只需要去爱他们
and we just need to love them.
不管怎样 吉姆不是那样的人 相信我
Anyway, Jim doesn’t have that in him. Believe me.
我比任何人都了解他
I know him better than anyone.
加入赞美主俱乐部

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!