“I love to sing,” she recently confessed to me.
对了 她漂亮的声线被我录下来了
By the way, I have a recording of her talented voice.
音乐会结束我会播放歌♥曲的剩余部分
I’ll play the rest of the song after the concert.
现在…
Now it’s time…
请科本说出今日之词
for Korben to say the word of the day.
告诉我 哥们 来到这大世界开心吗
Tell me, my man, you happy here in the big world?
激动
Thrilled.
现在…
And now…
香槟
Champagne!
广♥告♥时间 广♥告♥时间
Commercial! Commercial!
休息半分钟
Break for 30 seconds.
上场吧
Show time.
长官 有艘飞船申请停靠维修
Commander, I have a ship in trouble requesting permission to dock for repair.
停靠到修理厂 通知保安
Put him in the docking garage. Inform security.
-你有一小时时间 -绰绰有余了
– Permission granted for one hour. – More than I need.
什么事
Yes?
给迪瓦的香槟
Champagne for the Diva.
给我吧
I’ll take it.
我找到了
I found it.
抓住她
Get her!
中了埋伏
It was an ambush.
他们想要开战
If it’s war they want…
就跟他们开战
it’s war they’ll get!
棒极了 棒极了
Bravo! Bravo!
棒极了 棒极了
Bravo! Bravo!
您真棒 小姐
My compliments, little lady.
谢谢你把脏活干了
Thank you for doing the dirty work.
我肯定没你干得好
I couldn’t have done a better job myself.
把石头给我
Hand over the stones.
都别动 飞船我接管了
Nobody move! I’m taking over the ship!
举起手来
Hands up!
鲁比 鲁比
Ruby! Ruby!
我认得这歌♥声
I know this music.
来换个节奏
Let’s change the beat.
女士们先生们 我们被袭击了
Ladies and gentlemen, I think we’re being attacked.
不知道是谁 他们无处不在
Don’t know who they are. They’re everywhere.
等下 我看见一个
Wait a minuite, I see one of them.
他们是战士 很丑
They’re warriors, and they’re ugly.
他们有大牙 大额头
They got big teeth, and they got big foreheads,
大耳朵 很臭
big ears, and they stink.
氓格罗斯人
Mangalores.
政♥府♥派我来帮你的 保持冷静
The government sent me to help you. Just stay calm.
谁听见了 请过来找我
If somebody hears this, come and get me.
我在第一排
I’m in the first row.
你必须把石头交给她
You must give her the stones.

Who?
第五元素
The Fifth Element.
来到地球 拯救宇宙的至高无上的存在
The Supreme Being sent to Earth to save the universe.
-莉露 -对
– Leeloo? – Yes.
她比看上去还要脆弱
But she’s more fragile than she seems.
她需要你的帮助
She needs your help…
还有你的爱
and your love…
否则
or…
她会死
she will die.
别别别 挺住
No, no, no. Stay with me.
帮我
Help!
求人
If you want something done
不如求自己
do it yourself.
拜托 亲爱的 你不能死
Come on, honey. You can’t die.
听我说 醒来 元素石在哪
Listen to me. Wake up! Where are the stones?
-什么 -元素石
– What? – The stones.
元素石在哪
Where are the stones?
元素石…
THe stones…
不在这
They’re not here.
石头在哪
The stones, where are they?
在我体内
In me.
什么 什么
What? What?
天啊 科本
Oh, my God, Korben.
科本 又来了一个
Korben, another one coming.
我们该走了
I think we should go.
等一下 等一下
One minute. One minute. Just give me a minute.
喂 你
Hey, you!
我说你
I said you.
-我不是跟他一起的 -另一个在哪
– I’m not with him. – Where’s the other?
我说了”等一下”
I said, “one minute.”
-鲁比 拿着枪 -什么 -拿着枪
– Ruby, hold this gun. – What? – Hold this gun.
你要我做什么
What do you want me to do?
快 来拿住
Come on. Put your hand on it.
好了吗 拿稳
Got it? Hold on.
-我做什么 -他动 你就开枪
– What do I do? – If he moves, squeeze the trigger.
我感觉不对
I don’t feel right.
我感觉不对 科本
I don’t feel right, Korben.
石头”在我体内”
The stones are “in me.”
科本 我头疼 这不是我
Korben, I got a headache, Korben. This ain’t me.
鲁比
Ruby.
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.
他会没事的吧
Think he’ll be okay?
天啊天啊 科本 又来一个
Oh, my God. Oh, my God, Korben. Another one coming.
该死 来了三个 三个
Oh shit. Three coming. Three.
你用生命保护它
You guard this with your life…
否则你跟他一个下场 好吗
or you’ll look like this guy here. You green?
好的
Green.
-确定吗 -非常确定
– Super green? – Super green.
这是你安排的秘密行动吗
Is that your idea of a discreet operation?
别担心 长官 我了解我的部下
Don’t worry, sir. I know my man.
他会稳定局面的
He’ll calm things down.
快走 快走
Move! Move!
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
太神奇了
this is amazing.
我来
Let me do it.
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
科本·达拉斯遇到困难了
Korben Dallas, my man, is in trouble.
雷 枪
Ray! The gun!
把枪给我 枪啊 枪啊
Give me the gun. The gun. The gun.
我准备往前去
I’m going to go…
试着更近一点观战
and try to see if I can see something a little closer.
对 枪 对
Yes, the gun. Yeah.
谢谢 雷
Thanks, Ray.
别开枪 别开枪 我没武器
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! I’m not armed!
站起来
Get up!
你抓错人了 别开枪
You’ve got the wrong guy! Don’t shoot!
我没武器 我没武器
I’m not armed. I’m not armed.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我在度假
I’m on vacation.
请别开枪 我在度假
Don’t shoot me, please. I’m on a vacation.
我赢了…
I won a…
大赛
contest.
双子炸肉饼的
Gemini Croquette’s to…
弗拉斯顿天堂之旅
Fhloston Paradise.
趴下
Down.
等一下
Wait a minute.
趴下
Get down!
他好像想说点什么
He’s trying to say something to me.
趴下
Get down!
对不起 哥们
Sorry, my man.
科本 你在哪
Korben! Korben! Where are you man?
天啊 天啊
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
他们来了 他们来了
They’re coming. They’re coming.
别动
Don’t move.
你干什么

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!