What you doing?
数到十
Count to ten.
科本 那个…
Korben, was…
-是炸♥弹♥吗 -闭嘴数数
– was that a bomb? – Shut up and count!
一 二 三 四 五
1! 2! 3! 4! 5!

6…
七 八
7, 8…

9…

10.
我…
I am…
非常失望
very disappointed.
科本 你在找什么
Korben, what are you looking for?
控制室
Control room.
-在这 -我在这等着
– This is it. – I’ll be over here.
快走
Let’s go.
安静 安静
Quiet! Quiet!
这里是你负责吗
You in charge?
里面敌人有多少
How many are out there?
-我不知道 -来数一下
– I don’t know. – Let’s count.
左边七个 右边五个
Seven on the left. Five on the right.
右边四个 左边两个
Four on the right. Two on the left.
我们要找出它们的头头
We need to find the leader.
氓格罗斯人不能没有头头
Mangalores won’t fight without the leader.
再开枪 我们就开始杀人♥质♥
One more shot and we start killing hostages.
这个就是头头
That’s the leader.
派人出来谈判
Send someone to negotiate.
我没谈判过
I’ve never negotiated.
-介意我试一下吗 -当然不介意
– You mind if I try? – No, sure. Sure.
我们派人进去谈判
We’re sending somebody in to negotiate.
还有谁要谈判吗
Anybody else want to negotiate?
他在哪学的谈判
Where did he learn to negotiate like that?
我也想知道
I wonder.
鲁比在哪
Where’s Ruby?
我以为他死了
I thought he was dead.
大♥师♥
Master!
真的没什么 我只是搭把手
It was nothing, really. Just a helping hand.
女士们先生们 我是鲁比·洛德…
Ladies and gentlemen, this is Ruby Rhod…
还活着
still alive.
你在搞什么
What’s wrong with you?
很疼啊
It hurt!
我知道你肯定很生我的气
I realize that you must be pretty mad at me…
我要你知道 我在为崇高的目标而战
but I want you to know that I’m fighting for a noble cause.
是的 你在拯救世界 我记得
Yes, you’re trying to save the world. I remember.
现在 我要去拯救莉露
Right now, I’m trying to save Leeloo.
莉露遇到麻烦了吗
Leeloo’s in trouble?
莉露什么时候没遇到麻烦 在那
When is Leeloo not in trouble? There!
-这是哪 -迪瓦的套房♥
– Where’s that? – The Diva’s suite.
莉露
Leeloo!
支持住
Hang on.
支持住
Hang on.
我来了
Here, come on.
你是怎么弄成这样的
How do you get yourself into these positions?
来吧
Come on.
是我 没事了 一切都好
I’m here. It’s all right. Everything’s okay now.
听着
Listen.
元素石在我这里 放心吧
I got the stones. Just take it easy, all right?
哥们 哥们 这上面有数字的是什么东西
My man, my man, what’s this thing with all these numbers?
不不不不 不不不不
No no no no, no no no no…
如果是炸♥弹♥的话
If it was a bomb…
这酒店有炸♥弹♥探测仪的
the alarms would go off
会引发警报的
because all these hotels have bomb detectors.
这是A级警告
This is a type “A” alert.
因安全原因 请从酒店撤离
For security reasons, the hotel must be evacuated.
请冷静地前往位于…
Please proceed calmly to the lifeboats…
冷静
Stay calm!
主走廊的救生艇
located in the main hallways.
请保持冷静
Please stay calm!
科本 哥们 你能搞定这个吧
Korben, Korben my man. You know how to stop this, right?
两分钟内彻底撤离
Two minutes to complete evacuation.
退后
Get back!
撤离 撤离
Evacuation! Evacuation!
先生抱歉 酒店里发现炸♥弹♥ 您不能在此逗留
Sorry Sir, you can’t stay here. There’s a bomb in the hotel.
我知道
I know.
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
进去
Get in.
一分钟内完全撤离
One minute to total evacuation.
这架
This one.
四十五秒
45 seconds.
系好安全带
Get her strapped in.
科本 哥们 你会开飞船吗
Korben, Korben my man. You know how to fly this?
跟开出租车一样
Like driving a cab.
还有门 怎么出门啊
But the door…How will we get out the door?
十五秒
15 seconds.

10…
九 八
9, 8…

7…

6…

5.
为了荣誉
For the honor.
不要
Oh no.
坐稳了
You should hold on.
跟开出租车一样
Like driving a cab.
女士们先生们 现在是晚上七点 新闻时间
Ladies and Gentlemen. It is now 7 P.M., time for the news.
明天我们继续新的冒险
See you tomorrow for a new adventure.
通讯结束
End of transmission.
这是我做过最棒的节目
That’s the best show I ever did.
总统先生 达拉斯上校由牧师引导
Mr.President. Major Dallas has the five elements on board…
携带着五元素前往寺庙
and the priest is guiding them to the temple.
我们有救了
We’re saved.
迪瓦说让我照顾好你
The Diva said I should take care of you.
人类真是奇怪
Humans act so strange.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你们创造出来的东西
Everything you created…
都是用来毁灭的
is used to destroy.
我们把这叫做人性
We call it human nature.
你在那个屏幕上学到的吗
You learn that on your screen?
我还没学完呢 才到V开头的单词
I’m not finished yet. I’m up to “V.”
V开头的单词很好啊
“V” is good.
好多好单词都是V开头的
Some good words in “V.”
例如什么
Like what?
英勇的
“Valiant.”
易受伤的
“Vulnerable.”
非常漂亮
“Very beautiful.”
总统先生
Mr. President?
怎么了
Yes, now what?
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
你说的推进是什么意思
What do you mean it’s advancing?
不仅是推进 是以极快的速度推进
It’s not only advancing, it’s moving at incredible speed.
我们几乎追不上了
We have a trouble following it.
你知道它朝哪推进吗
And do you have any idea where it’s heading?
科本 有个将军来电♥话♥
Korben, there’s a General on the phone.
我让你和总统说
I’ll give you the President.
达拉斯上校 首先我得向您这位勇士表示致敬
Major Dallas, I first would like to salute a warrior.
您是军队的光辉榜样
You’re a shining example of this Army.
以联邦的名义
In the name of the Federation–
总统先生 直接讲重点可以吗
Mr.President. Any idea when you’ll get to the point?
好吧 有个直径1200英里的火球
OK, there’s a ball of fire 1,200 miles in diameter
正撞向地球
heading straight for earth…
我们束手无策 这就是重点
and we have no idea how to stop it. That’s the problem.
我们还有多少时间
How much time do we have?
如果维持当前速度 还有一小时五十七分钟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!