No, no, no! I swear! I swear!
我从没跟人类有过这种感觉
I never felt this way before with a human.
真的吗
Really?
我什么都试过了 还是没有办法登船
I’ve tried everything believe me. There’s no way to get on the plane.
-地面安全 -收到
– Ground is clear. -Roger
可以起飞了吗
Ready for lift off?
可以
Confirmed.
那里不可以 求你了 那里不可以
Not there. No, please, not there. Please, not there.
-引擎压力 -准备完毕
– Power pressure? – Primed.
-保护系统 -确认运行
– Protection? – Confirmed.
增加动力
Power increase.
十秒倒数
Ten seconds.

I am…
有一点
a little…
失望
disappointed.
,
5…
如果有一件事会让我不爽
If there is one thing I do not like…
三…
3…
那就是…
it is to be…
二…
2…
失望
disappointed.
一…
1…
不好意思 我下次不会了
Sorry, it will never happen again.
我知道
I know.
升空
Liftoff.
-起落架收回 -收到 进入光速行驶
– Landing gear secure. – Roger. Checklist for light speed.
终于有动静了
Sir, we’re finally getting something.
它在发送电波
It’s sending radio wavelengths.
它发送电波干什么
What does it want with radio waves?
也许是想打电♥话♥
Maybe it wants to make a call.
卓格办公室
Zorg’s office.
告诉过你我不想被打扰
I told you I did not want to be disturbed.
我知道您不想被打扰 除非是黑影先生
You don’t want to be disturbed except if it’s Mr. Shadow…
而现在打来的是黑影先生
and Mr. Shadow’s on the line.
还是黑影
It’s Shadow again.
我是卓格
Zorg here.
我打扰你了吗
Am I disturbing you?
不 不 我只是在
No, no, I was just–
你在哪里
Where are you?
不远了
Not far now.
很好
Good.
很好
Good, good.
元素石怎么样了
How are the stones?
很好 很好 非常好 我很快..
Fine. Fine. Just fine. I’ll have the…
我很快就能拿到你要的四块元素石
I’ll have the four stones you asked for any time now…
不过没那么容易
but it wasn’t easy.
我的成本增加了两倍
My costs have tripled.
钱一点都不
Money is of no…
重要
importance.
我…
I…
要…
want…
元素石
the stones.
元素石
The stones…
会到手的
will be here.
我亲自去办
I’ll see to it personally.
我很快就会过去
I will be among you…
很快
soon.
我们收不到信♥号♥♥了
We lost it.
我们收不到信♥号♥♥了
We lost the signal.
该死
Damn!
女士们先生们 我们正在接近弗拉斯顿天堂
Ladies and gentlemen, we’ve begun our descent toward Fhloston Paradise.
当地时间下午三点二十分
The local time is 3:20 p.m.
当前自动温度是29.4摄氏度
Auto-temperature is currently 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
祝您旅途愉快 我们下次再见
We hope you enjoyed your flight and hope to see you again soon.
女士们先生们 欢迎来到天堂
Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to paradise.
让一下 让一下 请让一下
Excuse me, dear. Excuse me. Excuse me, please.
主通风设备有寄生虫
Parasites in the main ventilation.
-又有啊 -别担心 我来搞定
– Again? – Don’t worry, I’ll get it.
我们抵达目的地了吗
Have we arrived yet?
-是的 -很好
– Yeah. – Oh, good.
我们有十二个泳池 两个在楼顶
We have twelve swimming pools and two on the rooftop.
餐厅都在二楼到十楼
All the restaurants are between level two and level ten.
弗拉斯顿星球有四百个海滩
The planet Fhloston has 400 beaches,
下午五点前都能去
all accessible until 5 p.m…
迪瓦·帕瓦蕾顾娜的神奇演出
弗拉斯顿天堂剧院 五点半
然后飞艇会上升
then the airship goes higher…
给你提供更好的晚餐景色
to offer you a better view for dinner.
迪瓦抵达了吗
Is the Diva here yet?
还没
Not yet.
还有剧院的门票吗 我是狂热粉丝
Any tickets left for the opera? I’m really a big fan.
给你留了前排的位子
You have a seat reserved, front row…
坐在鲁比·洛德旁边
next to Ruby Rhod!
他很有才 不是吗
He’s so talented. Don’t you think?
我就是爱他 他很性感
I just love him. He’s so sexy.
好了 你的演出门票在他那
Well, anyway, he has your ticket for the show,
他二十分钟内到这
and he’ll be here in 20 minutes.
我在哪可以找到合适的衣服
You know where can I get something to wear?
-达拉斯先生 好好享受今夜 -谢谢
– Enjoy your evening, Mr. Dallas. – Thank you.
-你好 -混球 我不该把你生下的
– Hello. – You miserable bastard, I never should’ve pushed you out.
我分娩了好几天 你就这么回报我吗
I was in labor for days, and this is how you repay me?
我生个机器人好了
I should’ve gotten a robot.
-拜托 老妈 -别说拜托老妈
– Come on, Ma. – Don’t come on mummy.
应该我去 不是你 我要晒黑
I should be there, not you. I need a tan.
我要鸡尾酒
I need a cocktail.
把箱子抬进去
Get the case in.
您好 迪瓦女士 我是福格
Hello, Ms. Diva. I’m Fog.
欢迎来到…我是保安
Welcome to the– I’m security.
欢迎来到…
Welcome to the–
好高
Tall.
-可以跟你聊一下吗 -当然可以
– Can I talk to you? – Sure. Yeah.
-你叫什么名字 -福格
– What’s your name? – Fog.
帕瓦蕾顾娜女士很高兴你来了
Ms. Plavalaguna want you to know how glad she is that you are here.
音乐会结束后她会把你要的东西给你
She’ll give you what you’ve come to get after the concert.
留在这
Stay here.
你在收听的是宇宙电台
You’re listening to Radio Cosmos.
现在是下午五点
And it is now 5 p.m.
-转舵至108 -是 长官
Helm to 108. -Yes, Sir.
转舵至108
Helm 108!
转舵至108
Helm to 108.
现在加入鲁比·洛德
Time to join Ruby Rhod…
和双子炸肉饼大赛的…
and Korben Dallas, the lucky winner…
幸运赢家科本·达拉斯
of the Gemini Croquette contest.
在弗拉斯顿天堂的…
Coming at you live from Fhloston…
现场
Paradise!
接下来的两小时鲁比·洛德
Ruby Rhod at your service for two hours
和幸运儿科本还有这家酒店的经理
with lucky Korben and the manager of this hotel…
和双子炸肉饼小姐本人
and Miss Gemini Croquette in in person…
还有其他八千个幸运的人们
and 8,000 other lucksters here…
一起带你观赏帕瓦蕾顾娜女士的神奇演出
to enjoy the privilege of the unique concert of Miss Plavalaguna!
现在我们走进的绝对是
Now we enter what must be…
全宇宙最漂亮的音乐厅
the most beautiful concert hall of all the universe!
一家旧歌♥剧院的完美复♥制♥品
A perfect replica of an old opera house…
谁在意呢
but who cares?
我的右边 是部长席
To my right, a row of ministers,
比毒蝎子还毒的部长们啊
more sinisters than ministers.
我的左边 雷宝贝 舞台和银幕之星
To my left, Baby Ray, star of stage and screen.
他不怎么能欣赏这场音乐会 他耳聋
He’s not going to get much out of this concert. He’s stone-deaf!
跟谁
To who?
这是罗伊·冯·贝克 激光球王
And here we have Roy Von Baker, king of laser ball.
珂丹·杰夫特的国王和他的爱女
The Emperor of Kodar Japhet and his lovely daughter.
“我爱唱歌♥”她最近向我承认了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!