If its speed remains constant, in an hour and 57 minutes.
两个小时后给你回电♥话♥
I’ll call you back in two hours.
喂 喂
Hello? Hello? Hello?
战争
他们刚在沙漠着陆
They just landed in the desert.
干得好 大卫
Good job, David.
-把她放到中间 -哪 这吗
– Put her in the center. – Where? Here?
你知道怎么办吗 神父
You got it figured out, Father?
这个应该是火元素
This one should be fire.
-你知道这些怎么弄吗 -理论上了解
– You know how those works? – Theoretically yes.
四元素石在外部环绕
The four stones should go around.
第五元素应该在中间
The Fifth Element should be in the middle…
然后对付恶魔的武器将应该会开启
and then the weapon against evil should work.
-你没见过这过程吧 -没有
– You’ve never seen this work before, have you? – No.
给我吧
Give me that.
每个武器都有说明书 这个应该也有
Every weapon has a manual. I’m sure this has one too.
是这个了 就这个
That’s it. That’s it.
找对应的符号♥ 快去
Match up the symbols. Go! Go!

Wind.
亲爱的 你在干嘛呢
My man, what you doing?
-哥们 -你在干嘛呢
– What? – What you doing?
争取让你多干几天DJ
Trying to keep you in the D.J. business.

Fire.
搞定
Done.
然后呢
So what happens now?
现在 要激活元素石
So, now, we have to open them.
你应该知道怎么激活的吧
And you know how to do that. Right?
理论上来说
Theoretically…
不知道
No.
莉露 醒醒 亲爱的
Leeloo, wake up, honey, wake up.
你得帮帮我们
You have to help us.
要怎样激活元素石
How do you open the stones?
风吹
Wind blows.
火烧
Fire burns.
是的 这些我都知道
Yes, I know all that.
但是要怎样激活元素石呢
But how do you open these stones?

Rain…

falls.
莉露 莉露
Leeloo, Leeloo!
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
我想
I think that–
可能是个字谜
Maybe it’s a charade.
游戏什么的
A game or something.
五分钟之内不激活元素石
If we don’t get these stones open in five minutes,
我们都得死
we’re dead.
-死 -没错 死
– Dead? – Yes, dead.
太迟了
Too late.
我们与他们失去联♥系♥了
We’ve lost contact with them.
还有三分钟
Three minutes.
我这个是不是坏了
I think mine is broken.
我怎么弄了个坏的呢
Why I gotta get the broke one?
完了 完了
We’re never gonna make it.
科本 它动了
Korben, Korben it moved.
-你做什么了 -什么都没干啊
– Show me what you did. – Nothing.
别吵 别吵 冷静下来
Shut up, shut up! Calm down, calm down.
让我看看你做什么了 一步一步来
Show me what you did, step-by-step.
-我就这样站在这 -加快速度
– I was standing here like this. – Quickly.
我把手这样放在上面 然后我说
I put my hands on the top like this, and I said…
完了 完了
“We’re not going to make it.”
没了吗
And that’s it?
科本 哥们
Korben, my man.

Wind.
她说 风吹
She said, “Wind blows.”
每个人找一块元素石
Everyone take a stone.
水元素浇水 火元素火烧 土元素土埋
Water for water. Fire for fire. Earth for Earth. Go!

Earth.
去激活别的
Open the other one.
科本 哥们 我没有火
Korben? Korben, my man? I have no fire.
我没有火柴 你有没有
I have no matches. Do you have any?
我戒烟了 早知道不戒了 神父你抽烟吗
I stopped smoking. If I knew! Father, you smoke?
有火柴吗 我们要点火
Got some matches? We need some fire.
我们要死了
We’re going to die.
屏住呼吸
Don’t breathe.

Fire.
最后一分钟
One minute.
来吧 莉露
Let’s go, Leeloo.
醒醒 到你出马的时候了
Wake up. Wake up. It’s time for you to work now.
捍卫生命
Protect life…
至死方休
until death.
别 别 莉露 听我说
No, no. Leeloo, Leeloo, Listen to me!
听我说
Listen to me.
我知道你很累
Listen, I know you’re very tired.
我保证离开这后带你去度假
I’ll take you on vacation when we get out, I swear.
只有你和我 好好度假
A real vacation, just you and me.
但如果你现在不做些什么的话
But listen to me, if you don’t do something right now…
我们全都得死在这 听到了吗
we’ll all goona die, you understand?
你们如此摧残生命 为何还要我来拯救呢
What’s the use of saving life when you see what you do with it?
四十秒后进入大气层
It’ll enter the atmosphere in 40 seconds.
莉露 你是对的
Leeloo, you’re right. You’re right.
但仍然还是 还是有些
But there are… there are some things…
非常美好的事物值得我们拯救的
very nice things worth saving, beautiful things.
美好的事物
Beautiful things.
比如爱吗
Like love?
对的 爱 非常好
Yes, love. That’s good. That’s good.
比如说爱 爱值得我们去拯救
That’s a good example. Love is worth saving.
我不知道爱是什么
I don’t know love.
我不知道爱是什么
I don’t know love.
我的职责是保护 不是爱
I was built to protect, not love.
除了保护 我没有别的用途
So there’s no use for me other than this.
你错了 错了
You’re wrong. You’re wrong. You’re wrong.
我需要你
I need you.
我非常需要你
I need you, very much.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because…
因为
because…
告诉她 科本
Tell her, Korben.
告诉我
Tell me.
拜托
Please.
为什么你需要我
Why you need me?
因为
Because…
告诉我
Tell me.
-告诉我 -因为我
– Tell me. – Because I–
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我爱你
I love you.

10…

9…

8…

7…
六 五
6, 5…
四 三
4, 3…

2…

1.
扫描成像仪确认黑色星体已消失
Scanner imaging has confirmed the dark planet dead.
它好像在离撞击点62英里的地方停止了
The planet seems to have stopped at 62 miles from impact.
你发什么神经 喊什么喊啊
What’s wrong with you? What you screaming for?
动不动就来个炸♥弹♥什么的
Every five minutes it’s a bomb or something.
我不玩了
I’m leaving.
总统先生
Mr. President.
这位是管理这里的马克偍博格教授
Let me introduce you to Professor Mactilburgh who runs the center.
您来做客非常荣幸 总统先生
It’s an honor to receive you, Mr. President.
我的两位英雄呢
Where are my two heroes?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!