你踩着我的脚了
You’re on my foot.
少校 少校
Major! Major!
很抱歉使用武力威胁你 华♥莱♥士♥先生
I’m really sorry to have to resort to this method, Mr. Wallace–
-达拉斯 -啊对 达拉斯
– Dallas. – D– Dallas.
我们在广播上听说了你的大喜事
But, we heard about your good luck on the radio
但我们急需借用你去弗拉斯顿的船票
and need your tickets for Fhloston.
神父们度假都要抢别人的吗
Is this the way priests usually take vacations?
我们不是去度假 我们是执行任务
We’re not going on a vacation, we’re on a mission.
什么任务
What kind of mission?
我们必须要拯救世界 孩子
We have to save the world, my son.
就你还拯救世界
You’re gonna save the world?
当然
Yes!
去查下那边 还有那边
What’s Down there, down there.
现在实行警方管制
This is a police control.
这不是演习
This is not an exercise.
来 进来 就躲一分钟 好吗
Come on, get in. For one minute, all right?
待一分钟就行 我保证
Just stay here for one minute, I promise.
-现在实行警方管制 -什么都别碰
– This is a police control. – Don’t touch anything.
这不是演习
This is not an exercise.
请双腿分开
Can you please spread your legs…
把双手分别放在黄色圆圈上
and place your hand in the yellow circles.
-你干什么 -救你小命好去拯救世界
– What are you doing? – Saving your ass so you can save the world.
可是我
Yeah, but I–
我看是这户 既没有门号♥也没有户名
I think this is the door. There’s no name, no number.
查查看
Let’s see it.
先生 你是人类吗
Sir, are you classified as human?
不是 我是肉球
Negative. I am a meat popsicle.
找到他了
I found him.
科本·达拉斯先生
Mr. Korben Dallas?
先生 请把双手放在黄色圆圈上
Sir, can you put your hands in the yellow circles, please?
死去吧你
Smoke you!
回答错误
Wrong answer.
警方管制现在结束
The police control is now terminated.
多谢您的合作 祝您愉快
Thank you for your cooperation. Have a nice day.
我们抓住他了
Ok, we got the guy.
反抗挺激烈 但还是把他制♥服♥了
Wasn’t easy but we bagged him.
-多谢线报 -乐意帮忙 朋友
– Thanks for the tip. – Glad to be of help, my friend.
那人刚刚因盗窃铀矿罪被捕了
The guy’s just been arrested for uranium smuggling.
一切都按计划进行
Everthing is going as planned.
我现在只需去机场 以他的名义登机
All I have to do now is go to the airport, take his place…
四个小时内我就能到弗拉斯顿
and I’ll be in Fhloston in less than four hours.
拿不着元素石就别回来了
Don’t come back without the stones.
我们抓住科本·达拉斯了
Korben Dallas. We got him.
很好
Perfect.
阿卡尼特 你来指挥
Akanit, take command.
到弗拉斯顿去 把元素石抢来
Go to Fhloston and get the stones.
如果卓格真想要的话
If Zorg really wants them…
就得跟我谈判
he’ll have to negotiate.
这样就能血债血偿了
Revenge is at hand.
真是太对不起了
Oh, I am so sorry.
我忘了自动淋浴了
I forgot about the autowash.
浴室里有自动淋浴
There’s an autowash in that shower.
太对不起了
I’m so sorry.
自懂淋浴
Audowash.
没错 自动淋浴 在浴室里
Autowash, yes. Autowash, in the shower.
说来有趣 一天碰到你两次
It’s funny. I’ve met you twice today.
每次你都是在我怀里
Both times you’ve ended up in my arms.
今天真是幸运日啊
It’s my lucky day.
幸运日
Lucky day.
你听见什么动静了吗
Did you hear something?
科内琉斯
Cornelius.
自动淋浴
Autowash.
-对不起 -我用不着你帮我
– I’m so sorry. – I don’t need your help.
-来杯咖啡吗 -好的 谢谢
– Want a cup of coffee? – Yes, please.
自动淋浴
Autowash.
煮咖啡我真是外行
Coffee’s not my specialty.
当个你这样的神父肯定得喝不少咖啡是吧
But you must drink a lot of coffee being a priest.
我知道我知道 我也很内疚
I know. I know. I’m not proud of what I did.
但我没得选
I had no choice.
任务我接了
I’ll take the mission.
-都拿到了吗 -拿到了
– Did you get them? – Yeah. I got them.
很好
Good.
-“莉露 达拉斯” -“通用身份证明”
– “Leeloo Dallas.” – “Multi-pass.”
“科本·大卫·达拉斯” 很好
“Korben David Dallas.” Perfect.
我怎么能装你丈夫 我太老了
I can’t possibly be your husband. I’m too old.
而大卫…
Now David is…
身体可棒了 他会保护你的
in great shape. he’ll protect you.
请去找迪瓦[歌♥唱家]Now, please, go to the Diva,
集齐石头然后去神庙找我
collect the stones and meet me at the temple.
马上去
Now. Yes.

Okay.
前往弗拉斯顿天堂最后一遍登船广播 快点
Last call for Fhloston Paradise. Hurry up.
船票
The tickets.
-身份证明 -不好意思
– ID, please. – I’m sorry.
-那里 -插♥进♥去吗
– There. – In here?
达拉斯先生
Mr. Dallas?
恭喜你赢得比赛
Congratulations on winning the contest.
没错 好吧
Oh, right. Okay.
-不好意思这里这么乱 -乱
– Sorry for the mess. – The mess?
那些垃圾
The garbage.
赶上了
Made it!
我超怕自己赶不上
I was afraid I wouldn’t make this flight,
所以我让大卫来帮我拿登船牌
so I sent David here to pick up my boarding pass.
现在大卫得走了
But now David has to go.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. Bye.
我是科本·达拉斯
I am Korben Dallas.
有任何违纪行为请立刻向航♥天♥中心报告
Please report infractions immediately to the spaceport.
这位是
And this is?
莉露·达拉斯 通用身份证明
Leeloo Dallas. Multi-pass.
通用身份证明
Multi-pass.
她知道这是通用证明
She knows it’s a multi-pass.
莉露·达拉斯 我的新婚妻子 刚结识不久
Leeloo Dallas, My wife. We’re newlyweds.
我们无意中遇到 然后产生了火花
Just met. Bump into each other, sparks happen–
她知道这是通用证明
Yeah she knows it’s a multi-pass.
总之 我们深爱对方
Anyway, we’re in love.
我知道她生来就如此强大
I mean, I know she’s made to be strong.
可同时又非常脆弱 太像人类了
She’s also so fragile, so human.
你懂我的意思吗
You know what I mean?
-要再来点吗 -好
– You want some more? – Yeah.
来两杯
Make that two.
大卫 你怎么来了
Oh, David. David?
-莉露在哪 -跟达拉斯先生在飞船上
– Where’s Leeloo? – She’s on the plane with Mr. Dallas.
什么
What!
对不起 神父 我不知道该怎么办
I’m sorry Father, I didn’t know what to do.
我以为他要杀了我
I thought he was gonna kill me.
这不可能
But this is not possible.
这不可能
This is not possible.
要再来点吗
You want some more?
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
这是我的任务 我不应该把它交给你
It is my mission. I shouldn’t have given it to you.
我知道
I know.
-神庙的钥匙 -不
– This is the key to the temple. – Oh, no.
准备行程 我必须去面对命运
Prepare for our arrival. I go to face my destiny. Yes.
我不想去埃及
I don’t want to go to Egypt.
达拉斯 科本·达拉斯
Dallas? Korben Dallas?
是我
That’s me.
请稍等
Just a minute, please.
只需要再稍等一下
It will just take one more minute.
我们马上就回来
We’ll be right back.
达拉斯先生
Mr. Dallas…
我们非常需要您

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!