他们太累了
They were so tired from their ordeal,
我们早上让他们进入治愈仪了
we put them in the reactor this morning.
我这之后还有十九个会议呢 教授
I have 19 more meetings after this, Professor.
非常抱歉 我看看他们是否已经痊愈了
Yeah, i’m sorry. Let me see if they’re revived.
谢谢
Thank you.
一分钟后开始直播 总统先生
We go live in one minute, Mr.President.
他们
They’re…
还没准备好
not ready.
他们还需要
They need…
五分钟左右吧
five more minutes.
给你二十秒
You have 20 seconds.
不的 女士 我尽力了 不 女士
No, ma’am, I tried. No, ma’am.
这是谁
Who’s that?
一位自称是科本母亲的女士
Some woman. Claims to be Korben’s mother.
拿过来啊
Give it here.
达拉斯夫人 我是总统
Mrs. Dallas, this is the President.
仅代表联邦 对您表示感谢
On behalf of the Federation, I’d like to thank you…
根本连声音都不像总统好吗
That doesn’t even sound like him.
总统是个白♥痴♥ 你听着都不像个白♥痴♥
The President’s an idiot. You don’t sound like an idiot.
不想和你妈聊电♥话♥
If you don’t want to talk to your mother…
干脆就不要理我
just avoid me as usual.
我被车撞死算了 闷死在床上算了
I’ll throw myself in traffic. I’ll Saran Wrap myself to the bed.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!