delivered right on time.
你呢 亲爱的阿诺
And what about you, my dear Aknot?
把我要的东西带来了吗
Did you bring me what I asked you for?
当然
Yes.
棒极了
Magnificent.
这个
This–
箱子是空的
This case is empty.
空的 什么意思
What do you mean, empty?
空的
Empty…
满的反义词
the opposite of full.
这个箱子应该是满的
This case is supposed to be full!
有人可以解释一下吗
Anyone care to explain?
守卫们将元素石交给了值得信任的人
The Guardians gave the stones to someone they could trust.
他们走了另一条路径
Who took another route.
她要去跟这些人
She’s supposed to contact this person…
在酒店会面
in a hotel.
她在查找地址
And she’s looking for the address.
就这么简单
Easy.
天使星系
这里
Dot.
天使星系 弗拉斯顿行星
It’s Planet Fhloston, in the Angel Constellation.
我们有救了
We’re saved.
我被耍了
I’m screwed.
你要箱子 我们给你箱子
You asked for a case. We brought one.
我要的是箱里的石头
A case with four stones in it!
不是一块两块三块 是四块
Not one or two or three, but four!
四块元素石
Four stones!
我他妈要个空箱子有蛋用
But what the hell am I supposed to do with an empty case?
我们是战士 不是商人
We are warriors, not merchants.
但你会数数吧
But you can still count!
简单得很 看我的手
Look, it’s easy. Look at my fingers.
四块元素石 四箱货
Four stones, four crates.
没元素石 没货
Zero stones, zero crates!
收拾所有东西 咱们走
Pack everything up! We’re out of here!
我们冒了生命危险
We risked our lives.
至少给我们补偿点什么
I believe a little compensation is in order.
说到底你们还是商人
So you are merchants after all.
留给他们一箱
Leave him one crate for the cause.
我不喜欢战士
I don’t like warriors.
狭隘 不细致
Too narrow-minded, no subtlety…
为了愚蠢的荣誉而战
and worse, they fight for hopeless causes, honor.
荣誉杀死了千百万人 从未拯救过一个
Honor’s killed millions of people. Hasn’t saved a single one.
跟你说我想要什么 杀手
I’ll tell you what I do I’d go: a killer.
彻头彻尾的杀手
A dyed-in-the-wool killer,
冷血 利落 传统 彻底
cold-blooded, clean, methodical and thorough.
真正的杀手拿起ZF-1
A real killer picking up the ZF-1…
一定会问枪上的小红钮是干什么用的
would’ve asked about the red button on the bottom of the gun.
把神父带过来
Bring me the priest.
这里是弗拉斯顿天堂的资料
I got everything we need to know about Fhloston Paradise…
包括整个酒店的详细蓝图
and a detail blueprint of the entire hotel.
干得好 孩子 现在只要过去就行
Good work, my son. Now to find a way getting there.
恐怕有难度 明天那里有一场慈善舞会
It won’t be easy. There’s a charity ball in Fhloston tomorrow.
几个月的航♥班♥都满了
Flights are full for months,
而且有那么多明星 酒店也戒备森严
and with all the celebrities the hotel will be guarded like a fortress.
肯定有方法过去
There must be a way getting there.
我来
I’ll get it.
婚礼吗
Weddings?
倒不是
Not really.
-卓格先生想跟你聊聊 -谁
– Mr. Zorg would like to talk to you. – Mr. Mr. Who?
卓格先生
Mr. Zorg.
让·巴普蒂斯特
Jean-Baptiste…
伊曼纽尔
Emmanuel…
卓格
Zorg.
很高兴再次见面 神父
It’s nice to see you again, Father.
我想起来了
I remember you now.
所谓的艺术品商人
The so-called art dealer.
很高兴你记起来了
I’m glad you got your memory back.
我需要你回忆些事
Because you’ll need it.
元素石在哪
Where are the stones?
不知道
I don’t know.
即使知道 也不会告诉你这种人
If I did, I wouldn’t tell someone like you.
为什么
Why?
我有什么错
What’s wrong with me?
我为生命服务
I try to serve life.
但你却只想
But you only…
你却想毁了生命
seem to want to destroy it.
神父啊
Father…
你实在是看错我了
you’re so wrong.
且容我解释
Let me explain.
虽然您保护生命之心高尚动人
Life, which you so nobly serve,
但生命却来自毁灭与混沌
comes from destruction and chaos.
就拿这个空杯子来说吧
Take this empty glass.
就在这放着 纹丝不动 了无声息
Here it is, peaceful, serene,
无聊之极
boring.
但如果我这样
But if it is…
打碎了它
destroyed.
瞧瞧这些个小家伙
Look at all these little things.
热火朝天的
So busy now.
每一个都各司其职
Notice how each one is useful.
好一场群舞芭蕾
What a lovely ballet ensues
这么的多姿多彩
so full of form and color.
现在再想想一手创造了这等奇观的人吧
Now think of all those people that created them.
那些技术员 工程师
Technicians, engineers.
成百上千的人 因此得以
Hundreds of people who will be able to
供养他们的子女
feed their children tonight,
好让这些孩子快快长大变强
so those children can grow up big and strong
然后生一堆自己的小孩子
and have little teeny whinny children of their own
以此类推
and so on and so forth.
这样 伟大的生命之链
Thus adding to the great chain…
得以延续
of life.
请喝水 请用水果
Water. Fruit.
你瞧神父 我毁灭了一点小东西
You see, Father, by creating a little destruction…
一颗樱桃
A cherry.
却促进了生命的延续
I’m in fact encouraging life.
事实上 你我都是一路人
In reality, you and I are in the same business.
干杯
Cheers.
给你拍后背的机器人在哪呢
Where’s the robot to pat you on the back?
工程师也行啊
Or the engineer?
让他们的孩子来拍也行啊
Or their children, maybe?
你瞧见没
There, you see now,
你那自以为是的权力现在一钱不值
how all you so-called power counts for absolutely nothing?
你这整个帝国就这么轻轻松松地
How your entire empire of destruction comes…
毁在了
crashing down…
一颗小小的
all because of one, little…
樱桃上
cherry.
你救了我一命
You saved my life…
作为回报 我今天饶你不死
and in return, I’ll spare yours…
将来走着瞧
for now.
你就是怪物 卓格
You’re a monster, Zorg.
我知道
I know.
我要你不择手段 对总统下手都无所谓
Torture who you have to, the President, I don’t care.
把元素石给我弄来
Just bring me the stones.
给你一小时
You have one hour.
它正在吞噬银河系的通讯卫星
It’s gobbling up all the communication satellites in the galaxy.
它为什么要吃卫星
Why in the hell is it eating up all the satellites?
我们正在研究 总统先生
We’re working on it, Mr. President.
我联♥系♥到了蒙多煞万人
I managed to cantact the Mondoshawan,
他们强烈谴责这次袭击事件
they deplore the incident
但接受了我们的道歉
but accept our apologies.
那元素石呢 在残骸里找到了吗
And the stones? Did you find them in the wreckage?
元素石不在那艘船上
Stones weren’t on board the ship.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!