-Come on. Say it. -Go to bed.
-你说! -我爱你 我爱你
-No. Say it. -I love you. I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
你养了猫?
You got a cat?
帮我倒杯水好吗 我渴了
Go get us some water, would you? I’m thirsty.
快去 去吧
C’mon, c’mon
我想我终于明白自己的地位了
Well, I just guess I know my place.
我竟然甘心听他使唤
I can’t believe I’m actually getting up to do this.
倒杯水 做蛋糕
Get me a glass of water, bake me a cake.
请字都没有
Whatever happened to “please”?
好小子! 快来 我们去散个步
C’mon! Good boy, sock-face. Let’s go for a walk.
快放了她
Hey. C’mon, let her go.
快割她的喉咙
Cut her fucking throat, man
你说什么?
What’d you say?
我说快割开她的喉咙
I said cut her fucking throat.
快放了她
Okay, chief, let her go.
扔掉你的枪 否则就割开她喉咙
Drop your gun man, or he’s gonna cut her throat.
你♥他♥妈♥疯了 我不认识她
What are fucking crazy, I hardly know this broad.
你割吧 我在乎什么?
Go ahead, cut her, what the fuck do I care?
由不得你 这妞死定了
You got no choice man, the chick’s gonna be dead.
你敢伤害她 我会杀了你们两个
You hurt her and I’ll kill you both.
你放下匕♥首♥我放你走
You give up that knife, I’ll let you go.
杀了她,快点!
You cut her throat man, RIGHT NOW!
等一下!
HEY!
接下来我会用行动说服你 可别吓坏了
I’m gonna do something to convince you. Don’t get frightened.
别作突然的动作 看着我!
Don’t do any sudden movements, just watch me, all right?
-听见没有? -有
-You hear what I said? -Yeah.

Okay.
妈的!
Oh, shit!
把刀子放下 放下!
Drop the knife,g’head, DROP IT!
好孩子 坐下 我有话说
Good boy. Sit down I wanna talk to you.
这才聪明 坐下 我有话说
That was a wise choice, sit down. I wanna talk to you.
取下面罩
Lose the mask.
放轻松 抽不抽烟?
Relax, have a smoke, you smoke?
这是谁的主意?
Whose idea was this?
谁指使你来? 快说
Who sent you? C’mon tell me, who sent you?
没人指使
No one.
你仔细看过这家伙没?
Take a good look at this guy?

Yeah.
谁指使你来?
So who sent you?
乔…札萨
It was Joey, Joey Zasa.
饶命!
No!
你没事吧?
You Okay?
你刚才任他们杀我!
You were gonna let them kill me!
没有 我不会让你收到任何伤害
No, I wasn’t gonna let anything happen to you.
猪! 你可恶!
You pig! You sick fuck!
你不是要赌吗?
C’mon sweetheart, that’s gambling.
那就是赌命!
You wanted gambling, that’s gambling.
报♥警♥吧
Call the police.
另一个你也杀了?
You killed the other guy, too?
他要夺我的枪 自卫杀人
Went for my gun. Self defense, justifiable homicide.
快报♥警♥
Go ahead, call the police.
你上哪去?不行! 不准拍照!
Where you goin’? Oh no, no, no. No pictures.
我要拍照
I’m gonna take some pictures first.
不要
No.
你有枪
You had a gun.
他们只有刀
They only had a knife.
你可以制伏他们
You could have talked them into surrendering;
报♥警♥处理
handed them over to the police.
札萨派他们来 我只是回敬他一下
Zasa sent these guys, I just sent him a message. That’s all.
现在他又得回敬你
Now he has to send you a message back.
乔札萨要回敬我?
Joey Zasa’s gonna send ME a message back?
他还想回敬我
Joey Zasa’s gonna send ME a message back.
他没做错 他问出了札萨的名字
He did the right thing, he got Zasa’s name.
这跟札萨不相干
What has Joey Zasa got to with anything,
-他是个疯子 -札萨
-Joey Zasa’s a potzle. -Joey Zasa.
算了 你是本性难移
All right, you are what you are. It’s your nature.
你跟着我 不许妄动
You stay close to me. You don’t do anything.
嘴巴闭紧眼睛睁大
You keep your mouth shut, and your eyes open.
-听我吩咐 懂不懂? -我懂!
-And you do what I tell you. Understand? -Understand.
-我与帮会之间有点问题 -我知道
-I got problems with the Commission, young man. -I know thar.
你现在是越帮越忙
Yes. You don’t make them easier.
我知道 我本来无意杀人一时手快
I understand that, it wasn’t my idea that this happened, you know?
好了 你下去吧
All right. Go on, get out of here.
麦克
Michael
什么?
Yes?
现在他们怕你了
Now they’ll fear you.
也许他们应该怕你
Maybe they should fear you.
抱歉 什么事?
B.J., excuse me. what’s up?
麦克 大主教电♥话♥
Michael, the Archbishop just called back.
他对你的出价做了出色的安排
He’s arranged some amazing things for your bidding.
宣传排山倒海的 你成了大善慈家
Publicity is phenomenal. You’re the new Rockefeller of philanthropy.
请在这里签名
Sign right here please.
时代不同了
Times do change, don’t they?
我父亲不喜欢基金会
My father hated foundations.
他喜欢亲力亲为
He loved doing it by himself.
同样为人 但我们有很大的不同
Man to man. But we, we’re different, huh?
我们跟那些大企业没啥不同
It’s no different than any large corporation.
本小利大
We control a lot of money with very little.
少付税又不受政♥府♥控制
Minimize taxes, with, no government control.
什么事?
Yes?

Right.
教父
Godfather.
安德鲁
Andrew.
教父 我要起程到罗马去了
Godfather. Off to Rome.
我要感激你所做的一切
I wanted to thank you for all you’ve done for me.
-一起用餐吧 -不用了 谢谢
-C’mon, you want to have some breakfast with us? -No thanks I can’t.
你的意大利语行吗
All right. How’s your Italian?
-他父亲是个名律师 -我知道
-His father was a great lawyer. -I know.
生前却看不到他被授命为牧师 我却有幸看到
Didn’t live to see him ordained. I did.
见过那种场面吗?
You ever seen one of those?
真不错 我以你为傲
Oh, beautiful. I was so proud.
安德鲁 你从梵蒂冈听到什么风声
Andrew, if you hear any rumors flying around the Vatican
-要让我知道 -不 安德鲁是认真虔诚的
-you let me know, all right? -Oh no, no. Andrew has the true faith.
柯里昂阁下 请帮帮我
Don Corleone. I need your help.
不是点蜡烛的小事
And not just to light a little candle.
我擅长为教廷
My, gift, was to be able to persuade people,
劝募献金
to give, to the Holy Church.
罗马令我掌管梵蒂冈银行
Then, Rome decides, to put me in charge of the Vatican bank.
但我不是理财的料子
But I was never a true banker.
只怪我太相信朋友
Mais á culpa, I trusted my friends.
友谊与金钱
Friendship and money
-有若油与水 -说得对
-oil and water -Indeed.
然而这些朋友
But these, friends
利用教廷之名饱其贪念
Use the good name of the Church, to feed their greed.
赔了钱
If money was lost
被责难的只会是我
Then I am to blame.
但愿祷告能
Oh, if only prayer could,
补足七亿赤字
pay off our seven-hundred million dollar deficit.
七亿六千九百万元
Seven-hundred and sixty-nine million.
“屹立公♥司♥”股份…
The Church owns 25%
教廷拥有25%
of a large corporation, Immobiliare
你知道我说的
You know the one I mean.
世界第一大地主
Largest landlord on earth
房♥地遍布全球 总值六十亿元
real estate all over the world worth six billion dollars.
的确是
That’s true.
要控制该公♥司♥
And the Vatican vote is necessary
必须有梵蒂冈的一票
for control.
不对!你弄错了
No. No, no. You’re mistaken.
此事非一人能决定
This isn’t a question of one person deciding
不是一票能决定

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!