Just forget about it, Vinnie
为什么算了? 这很简单
Why forget about it? It’s a simple hit.
我何尝不想干掉札萨
Look, I’d love to smack Joey Zasa then whack the fag, okay?
但不可能下手
But it’s impossible.
他老在人群里
He’s always mingling with people
还是在电视镜头前
in front of TV cameras
在自己的地盘上 我们不可能得手!
in his own neighborhood. It’s impossible.
-不 我们办得到 -怎么做?
-It’s not. It’ll work for us. -How?
你以为他能让麦克叔活下去? 换了你会吗?
You think he’s gonna let Uncle Michael survive this thing? Would you?
他也可能一病不起
He may not survive anyway.
你怎么下手?
How would you do it?
我会亲自动手
I’d do it. I’d do it myself.
你去办!
Do it!
-你需要什么? -派几个人给我
-What would you need? -See if you can get me a couple guys.
麦克
Hello, Michael.
是我 凯
It’s Kay.
凯 想不到你会来
Kay, I never expected you to come.
我知道,知道
No, I know, I know.
-但是我来了 -我很高兴
-But I’m here. -I’m glad.
你知道
You know
我从来没见过你那么脆弱
this is the first time I’ve seen you look so helpless.
这没那么严重 真的
It’s not so bad, really.
我反而觉得
I feel
我现在更聪明了
I’m getting wiser now.
-是吗? -是!
-Yeah? -Oh, yeah.
病得越重越聪明 嗯?
The sicker you get, the wiser you get, huh?
我死的时候会聪明绝顶
When I’m dead, I’m gonna be really smart.
麦克
Michael
安东尼的事要谢谢你
I want to thank you for Tony.
他表现得很好 非常受瞩目
He’s doing really well. He’s gotten some very good notices
而且复活节要在巴勒摩
and he’s going to be making his operatic debut in Sicily
首次登台
in Palermo, this Easter.
所以 谢谢你
So, thank you.
在西西里老家献艺 那真是无上光荣
That’s a real honor. In Sicily.
我会去的 不会错过
I will be there. I won’t miss that.
决对不会
I won’t miss that.
玛莉 安东尼 去看爸爸
Mary, Tony. Go see dad.
-宝贝女儿 -你会好起来的
-Oh, sweetheart. -Everything’s going to be all right.
-爸 -安东尼
-Hey, dad. -Tony.
-爸 你现在怎么样? -过来
-How you doin’ pop? -Come here.
你妈告诉我了 你演出的事
Your mother told me. She told me what happened.
巴勒摩登台的事? 我真希望你能去
About Palermo? I really wanted you to be there.
当然要去 过来亲我一下
Of course. Come here, kiss me.
文森堂哥在吗?
Cousin Vinnie?
他不在 你打他的公♥寓♥电♥话♥
No, he isn’t here. Why don’t you call his apartment
给他留个电♥话♥录音吧
leave a message on his machine?
你堂妹玛莉
It’s your cousin, Mary.
让她进来
Let her in.
谢了
Thanks.
堂哥
Hey, cuz
顺便过来看看你 行吗?
I just thought I’d drop by. Is that okay?
我去叫弟兄
I’m gonna get the guys.
不好 你不应该来的
No, it’s not okay. You shouldn’t have come.
只能呆几分钟 知道吗?
A couple minutes only, okay?
-你很漂亮 -谢谢
-You look beautiful, cous. -Thanks.
这是你的俱乐部 也是藏身之地?
So this is your club, your hideout?
是的
Yeah
我只是来看一下
I came here to check it out.
家里只有我和姑姑 感觉很奇怪
It’s so strange, just me and Aunt Connie in the house.
跟你在一起就好多了
I feel better when I’m with you.
怎么回事?
What’s wrong, sweetheart?
爸爸的事让我害怕极了
I’m really scared about my father.
不要怕
Don’t be scared.
当我看到他被抬出救护车时 我以为他死了
When I saw them take him out of that ambulance, I thought he was dead.
我了解 但他会好起来
I know. Everybody says he’s gonna be better.
不要担心了 嗯?
Don’t worry, okay?
我还记得小时候家里被乱枪扫射
I remember them shooting at our house when I was little.
纳利带了些保镖来
And Al Neri came one time with other bodyguards
只带我和安东尼离开了
and just took me and Tony away.
是不是那种事又发生了?
Is it all happening again?
不是那样的
Not like that, sweetie.
那你为什么躲在这里? 有什么事对你不利吗?
Then why are you hiding here? Is something going to happen to you?
我不会出事的
Nothing’s gonna happen to me.
我会照顾你
I’ll take care of you.
我能跟你一起躲在这里吗?
Can I stay here and hide out with you?
那你要为弟兄们做饺子
You have to make gnocchi for the boys.
明知道我不会做菜 不过我可以帮忙
You know I don’t know how to cook, but I’ll help.
-好 -该怎么弄?
-Okay. -What do I do?
我爱你 堂哥
I love you, cuz
我也爱你 堂妹
I love you, too, cuz.
接着做吧
Okay, let’s cook.
抱我
Hold me.
像你们这样在新闻界的人
You know the people like you in the press,
或是警♥察♥都说什么黑♥手♥党♥ 科萨·诺斯特拉
the police use words like Mafia, Cosa Nostra.
简直是笑话
This is a fantasy.
我们意裔人都是些伟大的人物
The Italian-Americans are great people.
我们辛苦建了这座城市 我们中有艺术家
We laid the bricks that built this city. We have the artists.
有发明电♥话♥的米乌奇
We have Meucci. He invented the telephone.
还有饰演米乌奇的
We have Don Ameche who played the guy
阿密奇阁下
who invented the telephone. Huh?
各位还是赶紧去买♥♥张抽奖券
So, listen, buy yourself a nice raffle ticket.
说不定还能赢辆凯迪拉克
Maybe win yourself a Cadillac.
这香肠真好吃
The salciccia is wonderful.
吃个三明治吧 我们走
Here, have a sandwich. Let’s go.
-札萨先生 你好 -你好
-Nice to see you, Mr. Zasa. -Have a nice time.
别忘了去买♥♥抽奖券 嗯?
Don’t forget to buy your raffle tickets, huh?
你干什么?
What are you doin’?
真抱歉 快过来
He’s sorry. Come here, son.
好了 我们走
OK, OK, let’s go.
乔 你好吗?
Joey how are you, pal?
老弟 你好吗?
Hey, how are you, Buddy Boy!
乔札萨 去你的!
Hey, Joey Zasa! Joey! Up your ass!
那是谁? 你认识?
Who is this? You know him?
别理他
Ignore him.
喂 乔 谁会赢这辆汽车? 你旁边的安特吗?
Hey,Joey, who’s gonna win the car? The Ant?
意裔美籍人的名声就是被这种人败坏的
This is the thing that gives the Italian-Americans a bad name, huh?
这种阉鸡败类
A caponi like this, huh?
去你的 乔!
Hey,Joey, up your ass!
你♥他♥妈♥给我从车上下来 你有抽奖券吗?
Get off of that fuckin’ car. You got a raffle ticket?
看看我的奖券 好好看看
Take a good look at my raffle ticket here.
你的奖券不过这样而已
Here’s what I think of you and your raffle ticket.
快给我滚开 小瘪三 快滚
I told you, get the fuck outta here, get outta here.
还想跑 乔你这狗东西
Run,Joey, you piece of shit!
开门 快开门!
Open the door! Open the door!
乔 你好吗?
Hi,Joe.
札萨
Zasa.
再也不准做这种事情
Don’t ever again give that kind of order.
只要我活着就不行
Not while I’m alive.
懂吗?
Understand?
你当时的情况根本不能做决定
You were too sick to make a decision.
纳利和康妮都同意我这么做
I got a go-ahead from Neri, I got a go-ahead from Connie.
康妮?
Connie?
这个决定很正确 麦克叔
It was the right decision, Uncle Michael.
这是错误的决定
It was the wrong decision.
这个家我作主
I command this family.
不管是对的还是错的
Right or wrong
这都不是我想要的
it was not what I wanted!
明不明白?
Do you understand?
明白
Yes.
够了 麦克
Come on, Michael.
懂了!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!