同时停止一切活动
and cessation of all activities.
刚刚举♥行♥了记者会
They just had a press conference.
宣布教皇病重
They said the pope’s condition is grave. gravissimo, they said.
本次会议的目的在于批准
The purpose of this meeting is to ratify
纽约各股东通过的动议
the motion passed by our shareholders in New York.
稍等
Please
本集团代表天主教友财团
our group represents a consortium of Catholic businessmen
反对柯氏掌权
against the Corleone control.
梵蒂冈已经投赞成票
The Vatican has cast its vote.
柯氏集团也已控制了董事会
The Corleone Group already controls the board.
但根据拉特兰之约
According to the Lateran Treaty
梵蒂冈投的票必须在罗马
the Vatican’s vote must be ratified
由教皇亲自批准
here in Rome by the pope.
教皇病重
The pope is gravely ill.
在他康复之前
Until he recovers
我无能为力
I am powerless.
那万一他一病不起呢?
What if he dies?
那么套句美国俗话
Then as you Americans say
过往一切一笔勾消
All bets are off.
各位 等一下
Gentlemen, please.
这只是个短暂耽搁 仅此而已
This is a brief delay, nothing more.
大主教 各位先生
Your Excellency, gentlemen.
请大家一起祷告
I advise you join us in our prayers
祈求教皇早日康复
for the Holy Father’s recovery.
我们早就说好了
We had an agreement
这场会议只是形式罢了 只是个形式
This meeting was to be merely a formality. That’s all it was.
-请坐下 -我宁可站着 谁能回答我?
-Please sit down. -I’d rather stand. Could someone answer?
是我们把自己逼到了这里
We have put ourselves on the line
“屹立”在欧洲根深蒂固
The Immobiliare has its roots in the European tradition.
各位务必要了解
Please try to understand.
我了解
I understand.
我了解你们的卑鄙手段
Your tactics are despicable.
这话从柯里昂先生口中说出来 可真是个不小的罪名
Well, that’s quite an indictment, coming from a Corleone.
各位
Gentlemen
请别忘了你们现在是在梵蒂冈
Remember you’re in the Vatican. Please.
你们到底 想要什么?
What is it that you want?
你可以取得控制权
Yes. You will take control.
我们非常推举你为船队掌舵
We’ll gladly put you at the helm of our little fleet
但所有船只的方向必须一致
but our ships must all sail in the same direction.
否则
Otherwise
谁知道你能在我们的船上呆多久?
who can say how long your stay with us will last?
这并不是针对你
It’s not personal.
这是生意场 你了解的 教父
It’s only business. You should know, Godfather.
当然
Very well.
你们要跟我做生意
You want to do business with me
那我就跟你们做生意
I will do business with you.
他们全是毒蛇
Vipers, all of them.
一群披着宗教外衣的伪善者
We’re back with the Borgias.
-麦克叔 -安德鲁
-Uncle Michael. -Andrew.
我听说你来了 能在这里见到你太好了
I heard you were here. It’s so nice to see you.
-文森 -安德鲁 你好吗?
-Vincent. -Andrew, how are you?
包家怎么了? 他们的时代早就结束了
What is this with the Borgias? Those days are over, Michael.
认得吗?
Recognize it?

Yeah.
仁科橄榄油
Genco Olive Oil.
我们的祖父就是从这里开始的
That’s where our grandfather got his start.
每周靠送货赚3美元
as a delivery boy making three bucks a week.
三年后他拥有了这家公♥司♥
Three years later, he owned the company.
美国才有这种事
Only in America.
没错
That’s it.
文森 你最近躲到哪儿去了?
Vincenzo, where have you been hiding?
要你帮忙的时候
You deserted us
扔下我们不管
when we need your help so badly.
现在我回来了 要我做什么?
Well now I’m back, what can I do for you?
除掉札萨
Get rid of Joe Zasa.
他卖♥♥毒品给孩子们
He sells drugs to children.
我年轻的时候还太平无事
When I was a girl, it was different.
如今老了反而不敢走夜路
I’m an older woman, I’m afraid to walk the streets at night.
他们大概在哪里?
Where are they supposed to be at?
路易 怎么回事?
Lou, what’s going on?
我们已经迟了
We’re late.
我什么时候让你失望过?
Have I ever let you down?
我相信你
I trust you.
不要担心
Don’t worry about it.
太谢谢你了
Thank you very much.
祝你们愉快
Enjoy yourself.
这是怎么回事?
What was that?
我的邻居有些麻烦
Neighborhood’s in trouble.
你一直都这么照应你的邻居?
You’re keeping your eye out for them?
不错
That’s right.
我呢?
And for me?
从今以后都照应你
From now on.
我一直都在想念你
I missed you all this time.
我也想念你 小妹妹
I missed you, too, cousin.
我很怀念以前大家一起成长的时光
I missed growing up with all my cousins.
没认识你之前我就想念你了
I didn’t know you, and I missed you.
你还记得当年我们父亲的事吗?
Do you remember stories about our fathers, the old days?
记得 你想知道些什么?
Yeah. What do you want to know?
山尼大伯是怎么样的人?
What was Sonny like?
他是城里的风头人物
He was the prince of the city.
他在我出生之前就死了
He died before I was born
但我听过关于他的许多故事 他是个传奇
But I heard a million stories. He was a legend.
那我爸爸呢?
What about my father?
他是个伟大的人物
A great man, your father.
他是个英雄 他拯救了整个家族
He’s a hero. He saved the family.
-文森 -什么?
-Vincent. -What?
他有没有杀自己的亲兄弟?
Did he kill his own brother?
没有
No.
所以那些传言都是谎话?
So those are all lies?
只是传言 知道吗?
Just stories, sweetheart. OK?
知道了
OK.
我相信你
I believe you.
我很高兴你在我身边
I’m glad you’re around.
我也很高兴
I’m glad you’re here too.
堂哥
Cousin.
我真想把札萨也带上来 然后把他推下去
I’d like to take Joey Zasa up for a ride in this and drop him.
札萨算什么
Joey Zasa is nothing.
不过是个微不足道的小跑腿
He’s a small-time enforcer.
也就吹吹牛 吓唬吓唬人 没什么
He bluffs, threats, but nothing.
老远你就能知道他来了
You’ll be able to see him coming a mile away.
-我们应该趁早杀了他以免… -不行!
-We should kill him before he kills… -No!
永远不要恨你的敌人 这会影响你的判断
Never hate your enemies. It affects your judgment.
(新泽西 亚特兰大城)
晚上好 柯里昂先生 很高兴再次见到你
Good evening. Nice to see you again, Mr. Corleone.
我们相信你 让你来掌管我们赌场的钱
We trusted you to manage our money in the casinos.
可还不到二十年 你就卖♥♥掉赌场
It’s not even 20 years you sold the casinos
帮我们大家都大赚了一笔
and you made fortunes for all of us.
厉害啊 柯里昂阁下!
Bravo, Don Corleone!
过奖
Thank you.
朋友们 我到这里来
Friends, I have come here
是因为我们的共同事业已经结束了
because, our business together is done.
我们都赚了大钱
We have prospered
现在是时候
and now it is time for us
解除我们之间的合作关系了
to dissolve the business relationship between us.
到此为止
That’s it.
不过我有份小礼物
But I do have a little surprise
各位在赌场所持的股份
Your shares in the casino
我会免去所有程序
I thought I’d cut through all the red tape
直接兑现
so you can get your money right away.
五千万!
$50 million!
-每个人都不一样 按当初…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!