说下去 孩子
Go on, my son.
背叛了自己的心
I betrayed myself.
我曾经杀过人
I killed men.
也曾令手下去杀人
And I ordered men to be killed.
接着说 孩子 接着说
Go on, my son, go on
这根本没用
It’s useless.
说吧 孩子
Go on, my son.
我杀了
I killed
我让人杀了我的兄弟
I ordered the death of my brother.
他伤害了我
He injured me.
我杀了我母亲的儿子
I killed my mother’s son.
我杀了自己的同胞兄弟
I killed my mother’s son.
你的确罪大恶极
Your sins are terrible
因此你身心遭受苦痛
and it is just that you suffer
你的人生仍可获得救赎
Your life could be redeemed
但我知道你不相信
but I know that you don’t believe that.
你也不会有所改变
You will not change.
教皇保禄六世
Pope Paul VI
罗马天主教廷至尊
the Supreme Pontiff of the Roman Catholic Church
于昨晚九时四十分辞世
died last night at 9:40pm
享年八十一岁
The Pope was 81 years old
教皇在过去几个月一直受病痛折磨
and had been in poor health for the last several months
康妮
Connie
我这一辈子都在力争上游
all my life I, kept trying to go up in society
希望成为一个干净清白的人
where everything higher up was legal, straight.
但是我爬得越高 世界就越险恶
But the higher I go, the crookeder it becomes.
这些事什么时候才能结束?
How in the hell does it end?
千百年来人类相互残杀
Killing each other for centuries here.
为钱
For money
为名 为家族
for pride, for family.
为了免于沦为富贵者的奴隶
To keep from becoming the slaves of the rich pezzonovante.
我做了告解 康妮
I made confession, Connie.
坦白了我的罪行
I confessed my sins.
为什么 麦克? 这可不像你的作风
Why Michael, that’s not like you.
何必向一个陌生人坦白罪行
You don’t have to confess your sins to a stranger.
这个人不一样
It was the man.
他是个好人
A good man.
真正的神父
A true priest.
他可以改变事物
He changed things.
麦克
Michael
你知道
you know
有时候我会想起弗雷多
sometimes I think of poor Fredo
淹死在湖里
drowned.
那是天意
It was God’s will.
是个可怕的意外
It was a terrible accident.
但这已经过去了
But it’s finished.
麦克 我爱你
Michael, I love you.
我永远都会在你这边
I’ll always help you.
康妮
Connie.
艾图贝洛阁下 太荣幸了
I am honored, Don Altobello
你还从巴勒摩来探望我
that you’ve come from Palermo to visit me.
这孩子长大了
Hey, the little kid! He’s grown.
学毛驴给我看
Do the donkey for me.
离我们当初一起做买♥♥卖♥♥
It’s been some time
已经很久了
since we did business together.
套句美国话
You are my ‘ace in the hole’
你是我盖着的王牌
as we say in America.
我有个麻烦
I have a stone in my shoe.
你能帮我除掉
You can remove it.
只有一个麻烦?
Only one stone?
这一个就很危险
It’s dangerous.
大名鼎鼎的人物
A famous man.
你要格外小心
You will have to take precautions.
要我做什么你说
Tell me what to do.
然后我会开价
Then I will tell you my price.
面包极品!
Ah, what bread!
橄榄油
Ah, olive oil
无杂味
virgin
西西里独有
only in Sicily
敬你!
A salute!
敬敌人!
A morte!
凯!
Kay!
康妮! 你好吗?
Oh, Connie! How are you?
玛莉 好想你!
Mary, I’ve missed you!
-麦克 你好 -你好 凯
-Well, hello Michael. -Hello Kay.
妈 你看
Mom, look at this.
“乡间骑士”
可惜道格拉斯不能来
You know it’s too bad that Douglas couldn’t be with us.
他很想来
No, no, I know. He wanted to come very much,
可是有重要的官司
but he had a very important trial.
我知道他一定想来
I know he wanted to come.
现在 你儿子是个艺术家了 嗯?
Well, your son’s an artist, huh?
是啊 应该谢谢你
Oh yes. Thanks to you.
谢什么?
Oh, what for?
谢你逼我放他走
For making me, let him go.
这样啊
Oh.
这么多年了
After all these years
我第一次来西西里
here I am in Sicily for the first time.
我帮你们照相
I want to get a picture of you together.
爸 微笑
Hey dad, smile.
纳利还在你身边 为什么?
I see you still have Al Neri. Why?
我需要他啊 他可以扶我上下车
Well, I need him. He helps me get in and out of the car.
帮我提公事包
Carry my briefcase.
你还在撒谎
You’re still a liar Michael.
我来带你看看真正的西西里
Let me show you Sicily. The real Sicily.
这样也许你能更了解我们家的历史
Maybe you’ll understand the family history a little better.
我了解的已经够多的了
Oh I think I understand it well enough.
拿着
Take them.
安东尼
Anthony
这是多年前你做给我的
I have something you made for me a very long time ago
它会给你带来好运
It may bring you luck.
你留下来了?
You saved it, huh?
-你还记得吗? -记得
-Remember? -I remember.
谢谢你 爸爸
Thank you dad.
我为你骄傲
I’m proud of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
他们的身手靠得住吗?
Are they as good as they look?
当然 一流高手
They’re better. They’re the best.
有他们在 麦克叔一定安全
As long as they’re around, Uncle Michael is safe.
再见
Bye.
再见 告诉你♥爸♥我回来吃晚饭
Bye. Tell your father I’ll be back for dinner.
好的
Okay.
玩儿的开心点
Have fun.
告诉安东尼等我
And tell Tony to be sure to wait for me.
好的
Okay. I will.
再见 妈妈
Bye mom.
早上好 夫人 请吩咐
Buon giorno, Signora. At your service
我见到爸爸会告诉他你走了
If I see dad, I’ll tell him you left
像我父亲那样强大的人 在这个家族里只剩下你了
You are the only one left in this family with my father’s strength.
假如麦克出事 我要你还击
If anything happens to Michael, I want you to strike back.
我会准备得妥妥当当
I’ll have everything ready.
你发誓?
You swear?
我发誓
I swear to you.
我父亲就是在这里出生
Here it is. The house where my father was born.
他们来到这里
This is where they came
掳走还是孩子的他 想把他杀掉
to take him when he was a boy. To kill him.
等等
Wait.
你听
Listen to that.
玛莉恋爱了
You know, Mary’s in love.
是 我知道
Yes, I know.
是一个黑眼睛的英俊意大利男人

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!