-Not everybody gets the same. It depends on how much…
-没你的份儿 -你资的额度及时间长短
-Nothing for you. -you invested and how long for.
麦克 你真大方!
Michael, this is really generous!
好极了
Oh, wonderful.
谢谢
Grazier
巴利西 你当初投了多少?
Hey, Parisi, how much did you invest?
记不得了
I don’t remember.
上帝会保佑你的 麦克
Michael, you’re blessed.
我的家族担了大部分苦差事
My family has done much of the hard work
冒了很多风险
taken many risks
来为你们赚钱
all to make money for the rest of the families.
各位都认识乔札萨
You all know Joey Zasa.
我承认他是个大人物
He is, I admit, an important man.
时代周刊封面登过他的照片
His picture is on the cover of the New York Times Magazine.
绅士杂♥志♥还封他为最佳着装帮派人物
He gets the Esquire magazine award for the best-dressed gangster.
各大报纸赞扬他 因为他雇用黑人
The newspapers praise him because he hires blacks into his family
表现得那么宽厚
which shows he has a good heart
他是个名人 天知道
He is famous. Who knows?
也许有一天
Maybe one day
他会让在做各位都成为名人
he will make all of you popular.
不错
It’s true.
我讲究穿着和仪容
I make more of a bella figura.
这是我的天性
That is my nature.
但我也想让自己的事业合法化
But I also want to make a move into legitimate enterprises.
想要教皇给我封勋
I’d like to get a little pin from the pope.
不错 我雇佣黑人
Sure, I take the blacks
甚至是南美籍人
and the Spanish into my family
因为这里是美国
because that’s America.
你敢担♥保♥他们不在我们的地盘上贩毒?
And you guarantee that they don’t deal drugs in those neighborhoods.
这个我不担♥保♥
I don’t guarantee that.
我只担♥保♥谁贩毒我杀谁
I guarantee I’ll kill anybody who does.
我来劝劝他 我来
Let me talk to him. Let me talk to him.
谁能拒绝艾图贝洛阁下?
Who can refuse Don Altobello?

Joe
不用!
No!
我告诉你们
I say to all of you
今天 你们对我毫无尊重
I have been treated this day with no respect.
我替你们所有人赚钱
I’ve earned you all money.
我让你们发财
I’ve made you rich.
自己只要求少许
and I asked for little.
好啊 你们不给?
Good. You will not give?
那我就自己拿
I’ll take.
至于柯里昂阁下…
As for Don Corleone
今天他讲得很清楚
well he makes it, very clear to me today
摆明与我为敌
that he is my enemy.
你们必须在我们两个当中选一个
You must choose between us.
乔 不要这样 乔
Hey Joey, no, Joey, no, Joey
大家可以坐下来谈
We can reason together.
拜托 麦克
Michael, Michael
我们慢慢谈
let’s agree, huh?
他根本不知道自己刚才
He doesn’t know what he’s
不行
No, no no.
麦克 到处都有消息说
Uh, Michael, Michael. The news is everywhere.
你已经控制了”屹立”
Everyone is saying that, you control Immobiliare.
“屹立”已经在秘鲁洗黑钱了
Immobiliare already is laundering money in Peru
还有拿骚 我们都知道
and Nassau. We know that.
麦克 我们朋友也做了四十年了
Listen to me. We’ve been friends for 40 years.
我们也应该沾一点光
We should wet our beaks a little, huh?
我们想和你一起做生意
We want to do business with you.
-好… -用圣水洗净我们的钱…
-That’s right… -We can wash our money clean in the holy water of…
暗♥杀♥ 快走 跟我来 快走!
It’s a hit. Let’s go. Follow me. Let’s get outta here!
-我的外套! -不要外套了
-My coat! -Forget your coat.
这是我的幸运外套! 幸运外套!
It’s my lucky coat! It’s my lucky coat!
跟在我后面!
Stay right behind me!
麦克 走这边!
Mikey, this way!
札萨 你这混帐东西!
Zasa you son of bitch!
走 我们赶紧离开
Come on, we’re outta here.
-你干得很好 -谢谢
-You did good. -Grazier.
所有老头目几乎全死了
The old Dons were pretty much wiped out.
幸存下来的也都改投乔札萨了
The ones that survived made deals with Joey Zasa.
艾图贝洛呢?
Don Altobello?
他活下来了
He survived.
在他女儿斯达坦岛上的家里
He’s with his daughters now in Staten Island.
他说要退隐 回西西里
Says he’s gonna retire to Sicily.
没人撑腰 札萨决不会来这一手
Joey Zasa would never pull something like this without the backing.
他只会听人做事 其他什么都不会
He’s just muscle. He’s an enforcer. He’s nothing.
用直升机行刺 他还想不出来这招
He doesn’t have the wit for that helicopter attack.
他甚至都没那点野心和胆量敢消灭全帮
He doesn’t even have the ambition to wipe out the whole commission.
我说我们要反击 也弄死他!
I say we hit back and take Zasa out!
决不能让别人知道你在想什么
Never let anyone know what you’re thinking.
传话给乔札萨
Well, let’s get a message to Joey Zasa.
对于他所做的事情 我很敬佩
I respect what he’s done.
长江后浪推前浪 真很正常
The new overthrows the old. It’s natural.
你怎么能跟这种家伙做生意?
How can you do business with this guy?
我现在首先是个生意人
I’m a businessman, first and foremost.
不想跟他再起冲突
I want no further conflict with him.
告诉他 我决定他的死活
You tell him from me that he can live or he can die.
文森 住口!
Vincent, will you shut up!
好了
That’s it.
乔札萨一个人干不出这种事
He can’t be doing this alone.
我刚以为自己退出江湖了
Just when I thought I was out,
又被拖回去
they pull me back in.
真正的大敌还没有露面呢
Our true enemy has not yet shown his face.
麦克! 麦克!
Michael! Michael!
挺住!
No!
他有没有带药?
Has he taken his medicine?
我不知道他吃什么药
I don’t know what he took.
-我能喘气了 -快叫医生
-I’ve got my wind back. -Call a doctor.
-快去 快去! -文森!
-Run, run! -Vincent!
快奔向雷电 雷声伤不了任何人
Run at thunderbolt. Thunder can’t hurt.
声音伤不了任何东西
Harmless noise.
胡说八道
Bullshit.
他妈的老狐狸
You deceitful old fuck.
老艾 你个天杀的老狐狸!
Altobello, you fuck!
弗雷德!
Fredo!
弗雷德!
Fredo!
天啊 爸
Oh, God. Dad.
我通知凯!
I’ll call Kay.
先生 晚上好
Good evening, sir.
能不能停一下? 我马上回来
Can we wait here? I’ll be right back.
好的 先生!
Certainly, sir.
你说有紧急事故 哈里森先生
Mr. Harrison, you said it was urgent.
你来告解过吗?
Have you come to confess your sins?
柯里昂先生因糖尿病中风
Michael Corleone suffered a diabetic stroke.
我想见报之前应先通知你
I thought you should know that before you read it in the papers.
他现在昏迷不醒
He’s in a coma on the critical list.
我来这里是为了确保我们的交易将不受任何影响
I’m here to insist the deal goes through in any event.
教皇的日子不多了
The pope has not much time left.
我跟你一样处境为难
So, as you, I am in a difficult position.
我们得尽早争取核准
We have to ratify this deal as soon as possible.
这一点我们有共识
We have an understanding.
很好
Good.
我现在要去医院
I’m going to the hospital.
我会为柯里昂先生祈祷
I’ll pray for Mr. Corleone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们都会为柯里昂先生祈福
Our thoughts are with Mr. Corleone.
谢谢你神父!
Thank you, Father.
如柯里昂一死 内♥幕♥会揭开
Everything will be out in the open if Corleone dies.
祈求我们能有更多的时间吧 凯斯济
Pray for time, Keinszig.
这是从我对永恒的长久思考中养成的习惯
A habit born of, a long contemplation of eternity.
文森 算了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!