脸像喝酒一样变红了
His cheek is as red as this excellent wine!
美啊
Excellent indeed!
能吃饱真好
My stomach is very pleased!
现在都想不起来了
Perhaps it’s the lost of memory,
什么时候吃过这种米饭
but I’ve never eaten such rice!
一点都不好,这是我买♥♥过的最次的
It’s very bad rice.the worst I’ve ever bought!
是曾孙啊
Grandchildren! Great Grandchildren!
客人吃好了吗?
Have all the guests had rice?
吃好了
Yes yes!
有糯米吧? 加油和糖了吗?
Is the sweet rice is hot,with lard and sugar?
8样水果?
And the 8 fruits?
按您的意思,都准备好了
It’s just as you wished
太太,新娘要进来了
Mistrss! Your son’s bride!
真漂亮
Well, and she’s beautifuI!
孩子,好好照顾你男人,还有你公公
My daughter, look to your husband and your husband’s father,
爷爷也是,我只有这点要求
and his granfather,and you’ll have no duty to any of them.
你需要休息
You must rest!
因为我,大家都不笑
Everyone be here not smiling because of me
送给新娘吧
Let them be, for the bride!
到时候我会给的
In good time! In good time!
你会好起来的
For you’ll be well again
我已经到该走的时候了
Well, this thing is waiting
你不要说那种话
You can’t speak of that,
让我高兴些
and please me
我已经满足了,要做的你已经做完了
I’m content,and what must be done, you’ve done!
新郎一句话都没说呢
Bridegroom hasn’t heard a word!
是希望我们快点走吧
He’s wishing we go home!
不,你们在这里我会很高兴的
No no indeed I should be honoured if you stay the whole even
欧!
Oh!
还记得吗?
Do you remember?

Yes!
可以的话我想说…
If a man could speak, there’re things…
我什么都忘掉了
Some are forgotten
我现在才知道你是
But now I know that you’re the one
男人能得到的一切中最好的
that the best a man can have
月兰! 月兰!
Ou Lang! Ou Lang!
我受不了
This I cannot bear
只要能治好你,我会卖♥♥掉所有的田地
I’d sell all my land if I could heal you!
我不会让你那么做的
No! I would not let you!
人都有死的时候
For I must die, sometime
不过地是不会消失的
But the land will be there, after me
求你了,别离开我
I beg you! Stay here with me!
我不能答应你了
I can not!
原谅我吧
Forgive me!
亲爱的,大地就是你
Ou Lang, you are the earth!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!