要白色的
white ones…
你想要珍珠?
The pearIs? You?
不会戴在身上的,我也知道这和我不相配
No I wouldn’t wear them,I’m much too pIain-looking
这个我没想到
Oh I’ve never noticed it
不过也可以拿在手上看啊
But I could hold them in my hands, sometimes
谢谢! 没什么!
Thank you! It’s nothing! Nothing!
不,这是你找到的
After all you, heIped to find them
戴上吧,也买♥♥一些新衣服
And you must wear them, yes
你得穿的和他们一样
and you must be dressed in ways becoming to them,
不能象个农夫的妻子
not as a poor farmer’s wife!
那些就交给我们吧
We’ll see to that!
我们可以帮你们
We’ll look after you!
我们会过来住
We’ll come and live with you!
房♥子也重新盖一个
We’ll rebulld the house!
这个房♥子就可以了
No this house is enough!
应该建一个新的
But no we must make it bigger!
然后家人都在一起生活
We must have rooms for a household!
不用了,在这里也很幸福
No no we were happy here!
你会更幸福的
We’ll be happier!
农田也可以雇人干活,还可以有下人
We’ll have men in the fields,slave in the house
我不要下人
No sIaves! Nothing!
只用到你恢复健康为止
But you must have a slave until you’re well again
我很健康
I’m well now, see!
你看吧,现在不是回家了吗
It’s cured me; coming home
你得好好休息才行
But you shall rest and have everything!
现在什么都可以有,以后要过好日子
We’ll live well and in comfort,
以后再也不会再挨饿的
We’ll be safe from hunger as Iong as we live
当然,当然
Longer! Longer!
侄儿,从现在开始你也是富人了
My nephew you’re rich!
可以像大地主一样生活了
You can live like a great lord!
你也可以有一个妾
Why you can even pick a second wife!
叔叔真有意思
Listen to him! Listen to him!
为什么不行?牛也有两只了
But why not? You have 2 oxens?
不! 快点走吧
No! No but come aIong!
会娶妾
Second wife.
王龙重新建了房♥子,农田也增加了
而且过得很幸福
双方按此立约:
It is further agreed that the above named seller,
卖♥♥方王龙按约向
Wong Lung, shall deliver to the respected merchant,
刘锋齐在收割结束后出♥售♥小麦
Liu Fong Kee, the set wheat as and when same harvested
运费由王龙负担
Cost of transportation to be born by the seller
双方立约
It is agreed between the above mentioned parties,
小麦价格如下
that the price of this wheat is to be as follows:
一桶小麦卖♥♥4两银子
“For each bushel of wheat,4 pieces of sliver
如有毁悼庄稼的
In the event of damage to the crop,
暴雨,虫害及其他原因
from storm, pest or other cause,
使刘锋齐不能收到小麦
the worthy purchaser, Liu Fong Kee,
买♥♥方将免于收♥购♥小麦的一切义务
shall be held free of any liabilities to accept this wheat”
请你再念一次最后一句
Read that Iast paragraph
王先生,很高兴可以付出
Um Mr Wong, I’m delighted to pay you
这么高的价钱收小麦
such a high price for your wheat,
虽然自已的利益减少
even though my profit might be slight
多谢你买♥♥了我的陈年谷子
Very kind of you to buy my rigid grain
爸爸,契约书写好了
The contract’s ready father
到时间了
Well it is time
这个契约写错了
But this contract is wrong!
不是木字旁
This is the radical for wood,
应该是水字旁
it should be the radical for water
那就重写吧
Change it then
我不能在错的合同上签名
We’ll not put our names to anything wrongIy written!
王先生,你有两个这么聪明的儿子
Um Mr Wong, 2 cIever sons like these,
难怪生意越做越好
are the better haIf of your weaIth!
他们还不行
They’re stupid worthIess preachers,
要是他们学到点东西
If anything was driven to their big bright skulls
也都是打出来的
it was by beating them!
呵呵呵!
Hee hee hee!
我让教书先生打的
I told that teacher to beat them!
因为严厉惩罚,所以那小子才能读大学
He beat them so well,that this one’s going to the university
原来如此。如果行的话
Indeed! If I’m not too unworthy
我想得到农学学位
I hope to win a degree in agricuIture!
是农学学位吗
A degree!? AgricuIture!?
只不过是
That’s somekind of paper
猜猜什么时候会下雨的学问
that will make it rain just enough
仅此而已
But not too much! Hey hey hey!
你也想上大学吗?
And you? You going too?
不,先生,我想留在父亲的地里
No sir! I’ll stay on my father’s land,
大哥回来
when my brother returns
就可以教我更多处理问题的方法
he’ll show me what more can be done with it
比我们会的多的方法
than we have done!
好了,不说了
Now then that’s talk enough,
拿钱走吧
take the money home
是我的女儿
My ignorant daughter!
真漂亮啊
A beautifuI girl!
不行的,见笑了
Oh she has a wretched appearance!
两位做亲家不好吗?
Now you 2 might mix your blood in one bowl!
我的儿子配不上啊
Oh but your daughter is much too good for my son
不能这么说,是我的女儿不配才是
Oh no! But you would never come decend to such a marriage!
我不敢高攀了
Oh but I couldn’t presume to look so high!
这是不可能的
It’s impossibIe! Quite impossibIe!
也有可能
But, it might done
当然,只要你能同意…
Yes indeed, if you’ll be good enough to consider it
尽快同意
in due time
我会好好考虑的,慢走
I should think of it night and day, good bye!
我审慎地认为
It would be modest of me to say
那正是我想到的,再见
that this idea was mine, Good bye!
天气真不措
Ah! What a beautiful day!
那个音乐声在召唤我
That music! It seems to draw me
让我沉迷
inspite of myseIf!
我不太适应这种场合
I’m not used to these places
呃?衣服也不行
Eh? I have no clothes!
况且我只是一个农民
I’m only a farmer!
我要去干活
I have work to do…
干什么活!
Work? Work!
你应该学一学享受
You must learn to enjoy yourseIf!
世上除了土地和粮食,要看的东西还多着呢
There’s more in the world than earth and crops,
有歌♥,有舞
there’re songs and dancing!
还有轻歌♥曼舞的女人
And girIs who do these things elegantly!
好好看吧
Watch!
那里还有楼梯
That must be the stairway!
我们去看看怎么样?
Yes, shall we see what it feels like?
不行
No no no!
我一辈子没有离开过土地
No! I’ve never been off the ground all my life!
简直像梦中人一样
She’s like a dream person!
够了,停下!
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
安静点
Quiet!
婚礼开始了再叫醒我吧
I told the thing not to wake me till this time
还有婚礼吗?
Another feast?
是龙的婚礼,老东西
The dragon feast, woman!
维护老规矩是我的本分
It’s my duty to observe the old customs
侄儿想维持
My nephew insisted on it
老规矩
old customs indeed!
什么传统!侄儿现在很忙
There’s more than that with your nephew!
农夫穿菱萝绸缎
When the farmer buys silk, robes
还天天洗澡的时候
and washes his whole body everyday,
肯定是因为别的女人
there’s a woman that should work!
有钱的男人都有两个老婆
But the rich man may have 2 wives!
女人只能在家里靠男人
But the wife must cling to her husband,
理当如此
that is as it should be
应该是吧,女人就得小心
That’s right! A woman of love and one is mistake!
当然,不是有这种话吗
Of course! Now then, it is said
可以有4个茶杯的茶壶
you may see a tea pot with 4 tea cups,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!