昨天在茶楼
I heard it yesterday from their agent,
里的赌坊听说的
At the gambllng tea house
在这么有钱的家里
Well, am I asked to fllI my cup
我能喝杯茶吗?
in this house of properity?
是,当然可以
Huh…please please!
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha !
我们怎么没有想到?
What have I not thought of…
新年快乐
A good new year, a triumphant new year!
慢走! 大家走好!
Good night! Good bye!
我们可以买♥♥下他们的地啊
We could buy land, from the Great House!
就可以种稻子了
Rice land!
没有收割
Now then, if we lost our wheat
那么钱也不会有
we’ll have no money
不是已经做完了吗
But we haven’t!
好不容易做的
But how close it was!
钱不用说
Between this money and nothing
差点连吃的都没有了
Not even food!
如果我们有两,三块田的话
When a man has 2 fields, or 3 fields
没有麦子也可以不用挨饿的
he can Ioose his wheat and still have food
没错
That rice land is sure!
想明年有好收成,得去上房♥
Had to be sure again I’d even go to the Great House
买♥♥他们的农田才行
and buy it!
会不会想杀了我?
Do you think They’d kill me?
我不怕
Well, well! I’m not afraid!
去上房♥就说
I go to the Great House to say,
是因为家业才来的
to tell’em I’ve got an important business
钱很要紧
Money is concerned
问他们多少钱会卖♥♥给我
What is a fair price,I have it in my hand!
这是不错的想法
Well it was a good thought
想法好有什么用
But what use is a good thought then?
要是没人同意
if no one agrees with it?
有了孩子啊,
And the child! A beautifuI child!
这小子真好看
A beautifuI boy! Boo boo boo boo!
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha!
王龙带儿子来了
Here’s the son of Wong Loong!
农夫带儿子来了
Here’s the son of Wong Loong the farmer!
是儿子
He’s a man-child!
是王龙的儿子
He’s a man-child!
月兰带着姑爷和儿子过来了
Miss Oh Lang,Wife Wong the farmer and her son
通知老夫人
you will announce them to ancient one
你说过可能会生女孩的吧?
And you say her child would be a female
哈哈哈哈! 生了女儿
hahahaha,a female.
小声点,我要把你的手垛了
Quiet! I’ll cut off your own hands!
那个孩子好像病了
Um! He has a sickly look
脸色太苍白了
Very pale and green
到春天还不死,算是万幸了
Let’s hope he won’t die before Spring!
哈哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha ha!
别笑
Stop that cackIes!
走吧,你想一直待在这里吗?
Hurry woman! Must I waste the whoIe day?
嘿嘿嘿
Hey hey hey!
真漂亮的孩子啊
He’s a beautifuI child!
非常好看
He’s a beautifuI child!
嘿嘿嘿
Hey hey hey!
简直不能相信刚才老夫人笑了
You won’t believe she laughed!
说儿子非常漂亮
And say he’s a beautifuI child!
是真的,说过他很好看
She said those words“a beautiful child”!
她把事实说出来了
Well she said no more than the truths!
在那么多的下人中
And I saw not one slave in all that house
我是唯一穿新衣服的人
with a new coat like mine!
难道你要象个
And why should you go about
穿得破破烂烂的婆娘吗
like a wife of a common fellow?
给你做一件新衣服还没什么问题
I can afford a piece of cloth I think!
现在有两亩稻田了
Now I have 2 fields!
是今天从上房♥买♥♥的
I bought it today from the Great House!
是农田吗?地没有多少
The land?They said it was less than an inch
不过他们把钱都要走了
And took all that silver as if it were nothing!
寸土没有的奴才
And the foolish clerks who don’t own a foot land
也嘲笑我
laughed the goose clack at me
说我不会写自已的名字
’cause I couldn’t write my name!
不过我会继续买♥♥的
But I’ll buy again and again!
我要有一块很大的
Until my land is more than an inch!
比宫殿还大的地
Even in a house of a prince!
看吧,小农夫! 总有一天这一切会变成你的
Look here farmer! Someday all this will belong to you!
你会变成小王子
And you’ll be a prince too!
我也会不断地买♥♥地.更多的地…
And I’ll buy more land and more land and…
我很伤心了,我们太贫穷了
What a pity! We’re so poor!
我们一无所有。孩子也是
We have nothing! And the child is nothing!
对了,什么都没有
Yes yes! Is less than nothing!
只不过是女儿
And it’s only a female,
还得了水肿
and it’s covered with small pox as well!
是的,只不过是得了水肿的丫头
Yes yes! only a female,and covered with small pox,
还是那样
as well!
全能的神啊,智慧的神啊
You mighty gods! You wise gods!
你们对我太仁慈了
You’ve been good to me, for many years
你们对我太仁慈了,对我这个卑下的人
you’ve been good to this humbIe person;
刚开始只有一亩,不过现在有了五亩地
I had only 1 field, now I have 5!
刚开始只有一个孩子,现在也有三个了
I had only 1 child, now I have 3!
老大今天第一次种稻子了
My eIdest son planted his first rice today!
小的现在也可以赶牛了
My youngest son is big enough to lead the ox!
虽然老末是丫头
My third child is only a female,
不过我也不会怨谁
but I won’t reproach you for that!
对不起
Excuse me!
我们没有忘过您
Now we haven’t forgotten you!
也买♥♥来了红纸
We brought you fine new rogues of red paper
您千万不要忘了我
so you won’t forget me!
今年也让我丰收吧
you send me rich harvest this year also
还有让叔父也过来帮点忙吧
and you persuade my uncle to work a little now and then.
这样他可以不用向我借钱了
And not ask for money so often
就算是他来了,也让男人可以拒绝他
And if he does,please allow my husband to refuse him!
我当然会拒绝
I’ll do that anyway!
我会非常优雅地拒绝他
Very gracefully!
王龙! 过来!
Wong Loong! Come up!
王龙,过来看啊!
Wong Loong come up here!
王龙!
Wong Loong!
王龙会知道的,他肯定知道
Wong Loong will know,he’ll know what it is!
王龙!他会知道什么
Wong Loong! How would he know?
他也像我老婆一样笨
He is as slow witted as my woman!
什么事?
Hey hey! Well! And what now?
你看那里,快来看啊
Look! Look!
是军队
An army!
不是生意人吗?会那么多吗?
No! virgins perhaps? So many?
是从北方过来的。为什么?
PeopIe from the North! But why?
他们好像很饿
There must be famine in the North!
想到有饭吃的南方
They’re going south where there’s food!
是饥荒吗!?
Famine!? Ha ha ha!
看你想的!
What ideas you have!
你老婆说得也对
The woman is right!
以前不也有过吗
I have seen it before!
那是我们只有一亩田的时候看到的
That’s what happens when a man has only 1 field!
现在有五亩了
But I have 5!
那得感谢有先见之明的神
We must thank the gods for giving me so much foresight!
你真幼稚!
What taIk is this!?
请原谅我儿子吧,他还很小,也很幼稚
Forgive him! My son he’s young and stupid
话多!
and taIks too much!
因为饥饿我也变成下人了
It was famine that made me a slave!
途中也渐渐干掉了
It dries even if we carry it!
没水灌田的话我们都会挨饿的
Well if the vines starve,we’ll all starve!
麦也没有,米也没有
The wheats’ gone! And the rice!
这么大的地里只剩下大豆了
The more my fields I have only this handfuI of beans!
妈妈! 妈妈!
Mother! Mother!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!