这里是男人没事做的地方
where there’s no work for a man’s hands!
会有活干的
It will come!
肉还没熟吗?
Now then must I wait for my meat any Ionger?
肉? 嘿嘿嘿
Meat? Hey hey hey!
把牛杀了后这是第一次吃肉啊
It’s the only meat we have since we killed the ox!
你向王子乞讨了吗?
You must have begged from a prince today!
是我的
It’s mine!
哪来的?
Where did you get meat?
从一个老太婆手里抢的
I took it from an old woman!
是你偷的? 你这个小偷!
You stoIe it? You thief!
小偷,小偷!
Thief! Thief!
再怎么说也要活下去啊
Meat is meat
就这样向人乞求,偷东西活着吗?
Do we have to steal or beg for it to live?
我快受不了了
A man can’t stand it here!
北方还有我的土地
Our land is all in the north!
这种时候我的父母找到了回去的方法
In times like this,my parents found a way to go back;
把我卖♥♥给了老夫人
they sold me to the old mistress in the big house
你想把孩子卖♥♥掉吗?
You could sell little one?
回去的话我会卖♥♥掉的
I would sell her to take you back to the land
为了回家把孩子卖♥♥掉吗?
If it wasn’t for me,
还没卖♥♥你就得死
you would die before you’ll sell her!
我绝对不会卖♥♥的,就算一辈子这样活也不会
We won’t sell her, not if I spend my life in this wilderness
怎么了?什么事?
What is it? What happened?
搬木头的时候,倒下去死了
He was pulling timber, he fell and died!
在哪里做事的? 在哪里做事的?
Where did he work? Where did he work?
在市场
At the great market!
那些军人去哪里?
Where are these soldiers going?
听说要闹革命了
They say there’s a revolution coming!
革命?那是什么?
revolution? What is a revolution?
不知道,不过我知道和食物有关系
I don’t know,but it has something to do with food!
重新发芽了
Things are growing again
你是农民吗?
You were a farmer?
我在北方有土地
I own land in the north!
我也有过,不过是在l0年前
So did I! 10 years ago!
你为什么不回去?
Why don’t you go back?
回去还要买♥♥牛买♥♥种子
You gotta have an ox! You gotta buy seeds!
还要活到收割为止
You gotta live, till you make the crop
存了l0年的钱也没能回去
I tried saving up for 10 years,
我再也回不去了,你也会一样的
I’ll never get back,and neither will you!
我会回去的
I’ll get back!
我可以自已耕田
If I can pull that thing,I can pull a plough;
没有牛不会成问题的
ox or no ox!
大家听着
Listen my brothers! Before the peasants close my mouth!
过了几天中国会找回自♥由♥的
In a few days China will be a free country;
暴君时代已经结束了
the day of tyranny is over!
革命军正往这里来
The revolutionary army is on its way;
他们每天行进50公里
they’ve been marching 30 miles a day!
就算下雨也会的
Fighting in the rain in the north
嘿!
Hey!
听到了吗? 听到了
You hear him? Yes!
不过他说的是什么?
But what does it all mean?
北方下雨了
It’s raining in the north!
南方马上就闹革命了
Everyday in the south as come to revolution!
中国快要得到自♥由♥了
All of China will soon be free!
别让人抢走了你们的家园
Don’t let them drag you from your homes;
大家一起战斗吧
that famine has driven you off course!
是军队,快躲起来
soldiers! soldiers!
快逃,军队来了
Run! soldiers!
喂,发生什么事了? 为什么喊?
What is it? What is it? Why you shouting?
自♥由♥了!
It’s free! The revolution’s here!
自♥由♥!现在中国是共和国了
China’s a republic!
共和国?那是什么?
republic? What is a ”republic”?
什么事?
Hey what do they want?
大家都去哪里?
Where are they going?
去地主家
Into the great house of Lang!
在整个城里
It’s all over the city,
什么东西你都可以拿
a man can do what he like!
不,不,我饿啊,求你了
No! No! I was hungry! Mercy!
不,我饿啊,饶命! 饶命! 饶命! 饶命!
No! I was hungry! Mercy! Mercy! Mercy!
预备! 放!
Aim! Fire!
长官,准备行军
Captain! Prepare to march!
归队!
Follow in!
我想他们已经给你们做榜样了
Let them be a warning to you!
我们是共和主义者,并不是小偷
Free republicans are not bandits!
全城必须恢复秩序
Order must be maintained throughout the city!
以后要注意,回去吧,小偷会一律格杀勿论
You may go, but remember anyone caught looting will be shot!
今天看到的太可怕了
What haven’t I seen? hat have I not seen!
我不能告诉你
I could never tell you!
什么事啊! 人们都疯掉了! 我遇到了!
Such things! Crowds! Oh I got through!
整个城市都疯掉了! 洗劫富人家!
The city is mad! They’re robbing the rich!
还杀人放火
Killing’em and burning’em!
那些军队是从北方来的
The soldiers have come down from the north!
幸亏你待在家里,真是太好了
Huh! It’s well you were here,it’s well you were here!
看! 我们可以回家了,我们可以回到自已的土地上!
Look! We can go back,we can go back to the land!
是我们的家! 我们到家了! 我们到家了!
Home, home! We are home! Home! Home!
快点! !下车来
Come! Hey! Down with you!
去叔父家告诉他我们回来了
Run to uncIes home,tell’em Wong is home!
快点去和朋友们也说一下
Tell all our friends,tell’em I have great hungs!
快去! 哈哈哈哈!
Away with you! Ha ha ha ha!
给你这个! 谢谢! 随便拿!
This is yours! Thank you! Take what you need!
都拿走吧!都拿去!这袋!全部!谢谢!
please! Take it all! The sack! All!Thank you!
全部?这些粮食可以吃到收割为止了
All! There’s food for alluntil the harvest!
我们有更多的庄稼
We’ll have more crops!
谢谢你! 告辞!
Thank you! Bye!
吃完了再来吧!有的是!
If you need more, come back!We have plenty!
庆!王龙!
Ching!Wong Loong!
城市里可没有像你这样的朋友
I see no face in the city like yours, my friend!
这是你的,我替你保管的
These belong to you;I kept’em in our house
什么?那你自已挨饿了吗
Kept them? But it was starving!
你为什么没有卖♥♥掉?
Why don’t you sell them?
我还留着你的犁耙
I have no ploughs to…
你拿着吧
But keep it!
明天我们牵牛拿着这些
Tomorrow I’ll bring my ox and’em,
耕你的田去
to heIp plough your field!
我没有田了,都卖♥♥掉了
I have no field, I had to sell it!
卖♥♥了? 那过来帮我做事吧
Sell them? Well you can come and work for me!
这次我交好运了,我还想再买♥♥地
I’ve had luck in itself,I have the mind to buy more land!
你会来帮我吧?
will you come?
可以,当然可以
I’ll come gIadIy
侄儿! 大哥! 亲人啊!
Nephew! Brother! My loved ones!
我早知道会这样的
I predicted it! I predicted it!
我总说那些南方佬有什么
I always said if those southeners had anything,
你都会带回来的
my nephew would bring it home with him
不过对我来说有点晚了
But it’s too Iate to heIp me,
我已经把女儿卖♥♥掉了
I’ve had to sell my daughters
叔叔,你需要什么这里都有
Well uncIe,anything you want and I have…
不是,没什么需要的,不过要是拿点
Nothing, nothing,still if you could let me have a few
还是给我两、三银子吧,给四两更好
pieces of sliver, 2 or 3, or 4?
4两吗?我给你l0两
4? Why? Take 10!
l5两,20两!
15! 20! Why not?
对啊,还有更多,宝石也有
I have this and more! I have Jewels!
宝石? 一把啊! 什么颜色的都有!
Jewels! A handfuI! All coIours!
白色的,红色的,走吧
Red ones white ones, come!
我要用脚感觉大地
I want to feel my toes in the earth again!
等等 怎么了?
But there’s something…
你想卖♥♥掉宝石
Well? Are you going to sell the Jewels?
再买♥♥地吗?
To buy the land?
卖♥♥?当然
Sell them? Why of course!
要不拿着那些干什么?
And what else would I do with them?
给我两个吧,只要2个小的
If I could have 2, only 2 small ones,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!