Well, that’s just terrific…
真是太棒了
if I knew what it was.
那是什么奖
It’s a poetry prize for a life’s work.
终身成就诗人奖
It’s the most prestigious.
最受尊重的诗人奖
For a poet, it’s the best you can do.
也是诗人最高的荣誉
Oh, very good.
太好了
So, what would you like? The lilies are perfect.
你要什么 百合花很美
No. Too morbid.
不要 太病态了
Hydrangeas, I think. And, um…
我要绣球花 然后
Oh, oh, let’s just have buckets of roses.
我要一大堆玫瑰
And…
还有
I think I’m going to take these with me.
这些我要带走
Thank you.
谢谢
I actually tried to read Richard’s novel.
我试着读理查的小说
You did?
真的吗
Oh, I know. It’s not easy.
我知道 很难懂
I know.
我知道
It did take him ten years to write.
他花了十年才写完
Maybe it just takes another ten to read.
也许要花十年才能读完
It’s you, isn’t it?
就是你 对吧
What is? In the novel,
小说中的人就是你
isn’t it meant to be you? Oh, I see.
你是说这个
Yeah.
是啊
Sort of.I mean, in a way.
算是吧 可以这么说
You know, Richard’s a writer.
理查是个作家
That’s what he is.He uses things which actually happen.
他用现实生活当素材
Yeah.
是啊
And years ago, he and I were students.
很多年前我跟他都是学生
That’s true.But, you know, then he changes things.
不过他做了一些改变
Oh, sure.
当然了
I don’t mean in a bad way.
那并不是坏事
It’s more like… he makes them his own.
他只是把它改成自己的东西
A woman’s whole life…
一个女人的一生
in a singIe day,
浓缩在一天中
just one day…
只有一天
and in that day,
短短的一天
her whole life.
就是她的一生
This is what we need.
我们需要这些材料
Shortening…
起酥油
Mrs. Dalloway, it’s you.
戴洛维夫人 是你
Yes, it’s me!
对 是我
Oh… It’s me.
是我
Come in.
请进
Richard, it’s a beautiful morning.
理查 多美好的清晨
How about we let in a Iittle more light?
让一点阳光进来 好吗
Is it still morning?
现在还是早上吗
Yes, it is.
是啊
Have I died?
我死了吗
Good morning, my dear.
早安 亲爱的
Any visitors?
有人来找你吗
Yes.

Are they still here?
他们还在吗
No. They’ve gone.
没有 他们走了
Mm. How’d they look?
他们长什么样
Today?
今天吗
Sort of like bIack fire.
有点像黑火
I mean, sort of light and dark at the same time.
集光亮和黑暗于一身
There was one a bit like an eIectrified jellyfish.
有一个像电水母
They were singing.
他们在唱歌♥
May have been Greek.
也许是希腊语
So the ceremony is at 5:00.
颁奖典礼是五点
Do you remember?
你记得吗
And then… the party is right after.
结束以后就是派对
They did bring you breakfast, didn’t they?
早餐有送来吧
What a question. Of course.
那还用问 当然了
Richard, you did eat it?
理查 你有吃吧
Well, can you see it?
你有看到吗 它还在吗
Is it here? Any breakfast Iying around?
这儿有早餐吗
No, I don’t see it.
没有 我没看到
Well, then I must have eaten it, mustn’t I?
所以我一定是吃了
I suppose.
我猜是吧
Does it matter?
这重要吗
Of course, it matters.
当然重要
You know what the doctors say.
这是医生的吩咐
Have you been skipping pills?
你没吃药
Clarissa, I can’t take this.
我办不到
Take what?
办不到什么
Having to be proud and brave in front of everybody.
在大家面前装得勇敢骄傲
Oh. Honey, it’s not a performance.
这并不是表演
Of course it is.
当然是
I got the prize for my performance. Well, that is nonsense.
我的表演让我获奖 乱讲
I got the prize for having AIDS and going nuts…
我得了爱♥滋♥病发了疯
and being brave about it.
还能勇敢面对才能得奖
I actually got the prize for having come through.
我熬过来了才能得奖
It’s not true.
不是这样
For surviving,
我能活下来
that’s what – It’s not true.
所以我才得奖
I got the prize for. Oh, you think they would have given it to me if I were healthy?
如果我很健康会得奖吗
Yes, as a matter of fact, I do.
当然会
Is it here somewhere?
它在这儿吗
What?
什么
The prize. I’d like to look at it.
奖座呀 我想看看
No, you haven’t gotten it yet.
没有 你还没拿到
It’s tonight.
今晚才颁奖
Are you sure?
你确定吗
Um… I remember the ceremony perfectIy.
典礼我记得很清楚
I seem to have fallen out of time.
我似乎把时间搞混了
Richard. Richard…
理查
it’s a party, and it’s only a party.
这是个派对 只是个派对
Hmm? Populated entirely by people who respect and admire you.
只有尊敬你欣赏你的人才会来
A small party, is it?
人数一定很少 门可罗雀
A seIect party, is it? Your friends.
你的朋友们
I thought I lost all my friends.
我以为我没朋友了
I thought I drove my friends crazy.
我把他们都得罪光了
Jesus. Oh, Mrs. Dalloway,
天啊 戴洛维夫人
always giving parties
老是举♥行♥派对
to cover the siIence.
掩饰心中的寂静
Richard…
理查
You won’t need to do anything.
你只要来 什么也不必做
All you have to do is appear, sit on the sofa.
坐在沙发上就行
And I will be there.
我也会在那儿
This is a group of people…
我们只想告诉你
who want to tell you your work is going to live.
你的作品将永垂不朽
Oh, is it? Is my work going to live?
是吗 永垂不朽
I can’t go through with it, Clarissa.
我不能去
Oh… Why do you say that?
为什么
I can’t.
我就是不能
Why? Because I wanted to be a writer, that’s all.
因为我只想当个作家
So?
所以呢
I wanted to write about it all.
我只想写下一切
Everything that happens in a moment.
在每一刻里的一切
The way the flowers looked
你走进来双手捧着的花
when you carried them in your arms. This towel, how it… smells, how it feels.
这条毛巾 它的味道 触感
This thread.
这根线
All our feelings,
我们一切的感觉
yours and mine.
你的跟我的
The history of it, who we once were.
过去的一切 从前的我们
Everything in the worId.
世上所有的事物
Everything all mixed up…
全都一片混乱
like it’s all mixed up now.
就像现在一样

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!