Well, they didn’t have to do very much.
其实没剪多少
Well, we had a fine time together.
我们玩得很开心
Thank you very much.
真是谢谢你
So, that wasn’t too bad, was it?
没有那么糟吧
I wasn’t gone too long.
我没去很久呀
No, you weren’t long.
你是没去很久
That’s right.
没错
At one point… I don’t know.
有一下子ue4d1我不晓得
There was a moment where I thought I might be longer.
有一下子我以为会更久
But I changed my mind.
不过我改变了主意
What is it, honey?
怎么了
Mommy, I love you.
妈咪 我爱你
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
What’s wrong?
怎么了
What?
什么
Don’t worry, honey, everything’s fine.
别担心 一切都很好
We’re going to have a wonderful party,
生日派对会很棒
and we’ve made your daddy such a nice cake.
我们替爸爸做了生日蛋糕
I love you, sweetheart.
我爱你
You’re my guy.
你是我的心肝
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪
Richard, it’s me. I’m early.
理查 是我 我早来了
What the hell is going on?
这是怎么回事
Richard!
理查
What are you doing here? You’re early!
你跑来干嘛 你早来了
Wha- What is going on here?
你在做什么
What are you doing? I- I had this wonderful idea.
我有个好点子
I needed some light. I needed to let in some light!
我需要光亮 我要让光进来
Richard, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
I had this fantastic notion.
我有很棒的想法
I took the Xanax and the RitaIin together.
我把镇静剂跟兴♥奋♥剂♥混着吃
It- it never occurred to me.
我从来都没想过
Richard…
理查
Don’t come near me!
别靠近我
It seemed to me I needed to let in some light.
我觉得我需要让光进来
What do you think? I cleared away all the windows.
怎么样 我把窗帘都扯掉
All right, Richard, do me one simpIe favor.
好了 帮我一个忙
Come. Come sit.
过来坐
I don’t think I can make it to the party, Clarissa.
我想我去不了派对了
You don’t have to go to the party.
你不必参加派对或颁奖典礼
You don’t have to go to the ceremony. You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do.
你什么都不必做
You can do as you like.
你想做什么都可以
But I still have to face the hours, don’t I?
我还是要面对生命的时时刻刻
I mean, the hours after the party,
派对结束后的孤独
and the hours after that…
还有之后更长的寂寞
You do have good days still. You know you do.
你有的时候会比较好话
Not really.
才不会
I mean, it’s kind of you to say so, but it’s…
你这么说真好心
not really true.
但并不是真的
Are they here?
他们在这儿吗
Who?

The voices.
那些声音
Oh, the voices are always here.
声音一直都在
And it’s the voices that you’re hearing now, isn’t it?
那些声音叫你这么做
No, no, no, no.
不 不是
Mrs. Dalloway, it’s you.
是你 戴洛维夫人
I’ve stayed alive for you,
我一直是为了你活着
but now you have to let me go.
现在你要放我走
Richard, I… No, wait, wait, wait, wait.Wait.
等等 等等
Tell me a story.
跟我说个故事
What about?
说什么
Tell me a story from your day.
你今天做了什么
I, um… I- I got up…
我起床
Yes?
然后呢
and I went out,
我就出门
and, uh, I went to buy flowers,
我去花店买♥♥花
Like Mrs. Dalloway, in the book, you know?
就像小说中的戴洛维夫人
Yes.
是的
And it was a beautiful morning.
这是美好的清晨
Was it?
是吗
Yes, it was so beautiful. It was so fresh.
真的很美好 感觉很清新
Oh, fresh, was it?
很清新 是吗
Yes.
是的
Like a… like a morning on the beach?
就像沙滩上的那天清晨
Yes.

Like that?
就像那样
Yes.

Like that morning when you walked out of that oId house,
你从老房♥子走出来
and you were, you were 18, and maybe I was 19.
你才十八 我才十九
Yes.

I was 19 years oId,
我才十九岁
and I’d never seen anything so beautiful.
我没见过那么美的景象
You… coming out of a gIass door
你一早推开玻璃门走出来
in the early morning, still sleepy.
睡眼惺忪
Isn’t it strange?
很奇怪吧
Most ordinary morning in anybody’s life.
一个再平凡不过的清晨
I’m afraid I can’t make it to the party, Clarissa.
我恐怕去不了派对了
The party… doesn’t matter.
派对ue4d1并不重要
You’ve been so good to me, Mrs. Dalloway.
你一直对我很好 戴洛维夫人
I love you.
我爱你
I don’t think two people could’ve been happier than we’ve been.
再没人 像我们这般曾经拥有幸福
Oh, God, no!
天啊 不
Happy birthday.
生日快乐
Happy birthday, Dan. This is perfect. This is just perfect.
这太完美了 太完美了
Oh, do you think so? Do you really think so?
真的吗 你真的这么想
Why, sure. You must’ve been working all day.
当然了 你一定忙了一整天
Well, that’s what we were doing.
我们是很忙 对吧
Weren’t we, bug?
我们忙了一整天
Been working all day. This is just fantastic.
这真是太棒了
It’s what I’ve always wanted. Oh, Dan.
这是我一直想要的
One day, Richie, I’ll tell you.
理查 有一天我会跟你说
I’ll tell you how it all happened.
所有在我们身上发生的事
Don’t.
别说
I want to. I want to tell him the story.
我想跟他说我们的故事
What happened…
是这样子
when I was in the war.
当我在打仗
At war, I found myself thinking about this girl that I had seen…
我一直在想我见过的女孩
I had never met her…
我在高中不认识她
at high school, this… strange,
这个古怪脆弱的女生
fragile- looking girl named Laura McGrath.
她叫萝拉麦葛丝
Yeah. And she was shy…
对 她很害羞
and she was interesting.
也很有意思
And… well, your mother won’t mind if
你妈应该不介意我这么说
I tell you this, Richie. She was the sort of girl that you see sitting mostly on her own.
她是那种独来独往的女生
And I’ll tell you… sometimes, when I was in the South Pacific,
我在南太平洋的时候
the fact is that I used to think about this girl.
经常想着这个女生
I used to think about bringing her to a house,
我幻想把她带进一栋房♥子
to a life.
一起过生活
Pretty much like this.
就像是这种生活
And it was the thought of the happiness…
想到这种快乐时光
the thought of this woman,
还有这个女人
the thought of this life… that’s what kept me going.
和幸福的生活就让我撑下去
I had an idea of our happiness.
我想像得到我们的幸福
Why does someone have to die?
为什么有人要死
Leonard…
什么
In your book, you said someone had to die.
你说你的小说有人要死
Hmm. Why?
为什么
Is that a stupid question?
这问题很蠢吗
No.
不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!