Are you all right?
你还好吧
Yes. It’s nothing. It’s just the party.
很好呀 这只是个派对
Oh, right.
是啊
Oh, wow! It’s looking beautiful.
这里布置得好漂亮
Thanks.
谢了
Are you still with…?
你还是跟
Yes, I am. Still with her. Ten years.
是啊 还是跟她 十年了
It’s crazy.
太疯狂了
Why is it crazy?
为什么
No reason.
没为什么
Would you like something to drink?
你要喝点什么
Some water.

Are you still an editor?
你还在当编辑吗
Oh, sure.
是啊
With the same publisher?
同一家出版社
How’s San Francisco?
旧金山怎样
Oh, it’s one of those cities people tell you to like.
就是那种人人说好的城市
Richard said he thought you were happy out there.
理查有感觉你在那儿比较开心
Oh, great.
是的
So now the illness makes him psychic.
他生了病突然变成灵媒啦
You have to prepare yourself, Louis. He’s very changed.
你要有心理准备 他变了很多
I read the book.
我看了小说
Oh, God…
天啊
Exactly.
是啊
I thought you were meant to do more than just change people’s names.
他不能只改了名字就原封不动
Isn’t it meant to be fiction?
这是虚构小说耶
He even had you living on 10th Street.
他甚至让你住在十街
It isn’t me.
那不是我
Isn’t it?
不是吗
You know how Richard is. It’s a fantasy.
你也了解他 这是他的幻想
A whole chapter on Should she buy some nail polish?
有一整章写她要不要买♥♥指甲膏
And then, guess what? After 50 pages, she doesn’t.
过了五十页她决定不买♥♥
The whole thing seems to go on for eternity.
整本小说没完没了
Nothing happens.
什么也没发生
And then, wham! For no reason, she kills herself.
然后她莫名奇妙就自杀
His mother kills herself.
是他母亲自杀
Yeah, sure, his mother, but still for no reason.
是啊 不过还是莫名奇妙
Well, I… Out of the blue.
毫无征兆
I know the book is tough, but I liked it.
这本书很难懂 不过我喜欢
I know.
我知道
OnIy one thing upset me.
只有一点我不满意
What’s that? What upset you?
哪一点
Well… that there wasn’t more about you.
对你的着墨不够多
That’s kind.
你真是好心
I went back to Wellfleet.
我回去过咱们老家
You did?
是吗
One day.
只有一天
I didn’t tell you?
我没告诉你
No. But then, I never see you.
没有 我一直见不到你
You remember the house. It’s still there.
记得那栋房♥子吗 它还在
I think you’re courageous.
你真的很勇敢
Courageous? Why?
勇敢 为什么
To dare go visit.
你敢回去看
What I mean is… to face the fact
我是说面对事实
that we have lost those feelings forever.
我们早已失去当时的感觉
I don’t know what’s happening.
我不知道我是怎么了
I’m sorry. I seem to be in some strange
我的心情很不稳定
sort of mood. I’m sorry. It’s, uh, it’s very rude of me.
对不起 我真没礼貌
I seem to be unraveling.
我好像慌了手脚
I shouldn’t have come.
我不该来的
No, it’s not you.It’s not you.
不是你的关系
It’s more like having a presentiment. Do you know what I’m saying?
这是一种预感 你懂吗
Oh, God, it’s probably just nerves about the party, you know?
我大概是为了派对感到紧张
Bad hostess!
好糟糕的女主人
Clarissa, what’s happened?
你是怎么了
Jesus!
天啊
What is it?!
怎么回事
Oh! Oh, God!
老天啊
Do you want me to go?
你要我走吗
No, don’t go! Don’t…
不 别走
Don’t go.
不要走
ExpIain to me why this is happening.
告诉我为什么会这样
Don’t… don’t touch me.
别ue4d1别碰我
Jesus.
天啊
It’s better if you don’t.
你最好别碰我
It’s just too much.
这太突然了
You fly in from San Francisco,
你从旧金山飞来
and I’ve been nursing Richard for years.
我照顾了理查这么多年
And all the time, I’ve heId myself together…
一直都很坚强
no problem.
没有问题
I know.
我知道
One morning, in Wellfleet…
有一天早晨在老房♥子
you were there, we were all there…
你也在 我们都在
I’d been sleeping with him,
我跟他上♥床♥
and I was out on the back porch.
那天我在后门廊
He came out behind me,
他从后面过来
and he put his hand on my shoulder.
把手放在我的肩膀说
Good morning, Mrs. Dalloway.
早安 戴洛维夫人
That’s…
于是
That’s when… From then on, I’ve… been stuck.
从此以后我就无法摆脱
Stuck?
无法摆脱
Yep.

With the name, I mean.
摆脱不了那名字
And now you walk in.
现在你走进来
To see you walk in…
看到你走进来
because I never see you. Look at you.
这么久没见面 看看你
Anyway, it doesn’t matter.
反正这一切都不重要
It was you he stayed with. It was you he lived with.
他选择了你 他跟你一起生活
I had one summer.
我只有一个夏天
The day I left him,
我离开他的那一天
I got on a train and made my way across Europe.
搭火车横跨欧洲
I felt free for the first time in years.
那么多年来第一次感到自♥由♥
So… tell me about San Francisco.
那就说说旧金山吧
What’s to tell?
有什么好说的
I still teach drama to idiots, mostly.
我教一群白♥痴♥戏剧
They can’t all be idiots.
不全是白♥痴♥吧
No, no.
当然不是
In fact, I shouldn’t tell you this, but…
其实ue4d1我不该跟你说
I’ve fallen in love.
我在谈恋爱
Really?
真的吗
Yes.
真的
With a student.
跟一个学生
With a student.
一个学生
Exactly. I know.
是啊 我知道
You think, Am I still up for this?
你在想 我承受得了吗
All this intensity, all those arguments,
火热激♥情♥ 大声争吵
doors being slammed.
用力甩门
Well, you know what it’s like.
你应该很清楚
Are you feeling better?
你有没有好一点
A Iittle.
好一点
Thank you.
谢谢你
You think I’m ridicuIous?
你觉得我很傻吗
RidicuIous?
是很傻
Fortunate, too.
也很幸运
I’m going to leave you at Mrs. Latch’s. I have to do something.
你去赖太太家 我有事要做
Mommy, I don’t want to go.
我想不去
You have to. I’m sorry.
你一定要去
I have something to do before Daddy gets home.
爸爸回家前我有事要做
Hello. Hi, Mrs. Latch.
嗨 赖太太
My boy’s not very happy.
我儿子在耍脾气

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!