And I faiIed.
但是我失败了
I faiIed.
我失败了
No matter what you start with, it ends up being so much less.
你怎么试都无法将真实还原
Sheer fucking pride…
只有无谓的骄傲
and stupidity.
和完全的愚蠢
We want everything, don’t we?
我们想拥有一切 对吧
I suppose we do.
我猜是吧
You kissed me on a beach.
你在沙滩上亲吻我
Yeah.
是啊
Do you remember…
你记得吗
how many years ago?
那是多少年前
Of course.
我当然记得
What did you want then?
那时ue4d1你要什么
Come closer.
靠近一点
I’m right here.
我就在这儿
Come closer, would you, please?
请你靠近一点
Take my hand.
握我的手
Would you be angry?
你会不会生气
Would I be angry if you didn’t show up
如果你不去我会不会生气
at the party? Would you be angry if I died?
我死了你会不会生气
If you died?
如果你死了
Who is this party for?
这是为谁开的派对
What do you mean, who’s it for?
你这是什么意思
What are you asking? What are you trying to say?
你到底想要说什么
I’m not trying to say anything. Mm. I’m saying…
什么也不想说 我只是说
I think I’m only staying alive to satisfy you.
我活着只是为了满足你
Well… so that is what we do.
这就是人生
That is what people do.
每个人都是这样
They stay alive for each other.
他们为彼此而活下去
And the doctors toId you,
医生也说你不会死
you- you don’t need to die. They toId you that.
他们跟你说过
You can… live like this for years.
你能像这样再活很多年
Well, exactly.
我这样生不如死
I don’t accept this.
我不接受
I don’t accept what you say.
我不接受你的说法
Oh. And it’s for you to decide, is it?
我的生命要你来决定 是吗
How long have you been doing that?
你照顾我有多久了
How many years? Coming to the apartment.
你来我家来看我有几年了
What about your own life?
你自己的生活呢
What about Sally?
莎莉呢
Just wait till I die. Then you’ll have to think of yourself.
我死了你就得面对你的人生
How are you going to like that?
到时候你该怎么逃避
Richard…
理查
it would be great if you did come to the party,
你能来参加派对一定会很棒
if you felt well enough to come.
如果你有心情的话
Just to let you know, I am making the crab thing.
我要做螃蟹那道菜
Not that I imagine it makes any difference to you.
不过对你也没什么差别
Of course, it makes a difference. I love the crab thing.
当然有差 我很爱吃螃蟹
Clarissa?
克劳丽莎
Yes?
什么事
I’ll be back at 3:30,and I’ll help you get dressed.
我三点半会来帮你换衣服
Wonderful.
太好了
3:30.
三点半
Wonderful.
太好了
It’s on this day,
就在这一天
this day of all days…
偏偏就在这一天
her fate becomes clear to her.
她清楚看到自己的命运
Excuse me, Mrs. WooIf.
抱歉 吴尔芙夫人
Mr. WooIf said I was to come and speak with you.
吴尔芙先生说你要找我
I’ve nearly finished, Nelly.
我就快写完了 娜莉
You can tell me in the kitchen. I’ll be down very soon.
到厨房♥等我 我马上就来
What happens is, she says she wants something,
她说她有事找我
and then it turns out she doesn’t.
结果又什么都不要
Well, she never does, does she? She never wants anything.
她老是这样 什么都不要
Mm- hmm. Especially when she’s particuIarly after it.
尤其是她急着把我找去
That’s a sure sign.
又忘了为什么
I wish I’d been there.
真希望我也在场
I wish you had, too.
我也这么希望
Did you give her that look?
你有没有摆脸色
That sort of look you do?
你最会摆的臭脸
I said, Madam…
我说: 夫人
Yes, Nelly, tell me.
娜莉 告诉我
How can I help?
我能帮什么忙
It’s about lunch.
是午餐的事
I just had to go ahead on my own.
我只好自己做决定
I understand.
我明白
You chose a pie?
你决定烤派
I chose a lamb pie.
我决定烤羊肉派
That seems suitable.
挺不错的
You being so busy with your writing…
你一直忙着写作
I had no instructions.
都不交代我该做什么
You do remember that my sister is coming at 4:00 with the children?
你记得我姐四点要带孩子们来
Yes, ma’am. I hadn’t forgotten.
记得 我没忘记
China tea, I think.
中国茶
And ginger.
还有姜糖
Ginger, Madam?
姜糖
I’d like to give the children a treat.
我想好好招待孩子们
We’d have to go to London for ginger, Madam.
我得到伦敦买♥♥姜糖
I haven’t finished this,
肉都还没切好
to get ready.
我也要忙着做午饭
The 12:30 train, Nelly, will get you
搭十二点半列车一点就到伦敦
into London just after 1:00. If you return on the 2:30,
然后搭两点半的列车
you should be back in Richmond soon after 3:00.
三点多就能回到里奇蒙
Do I miscaIcuIate?
我有没有算错
No.
没有
Well, then, is something detaining you, Nelly?
你还在等什么
I can’t think of anything more exhilarating than a trip to London.
去一趟伦敦比什么都令人兴奋
Good morning, Mrs. WooIf.
早安 吴尔芙夫人
Good morning.
早安
We shall publish no more new authors.
我不替新作者出书了
I have to tell you, I’ve discovered ten errors in the first proof.
第一校就发现十个错误
Lucky to have found them then.
幸好被你发现了
Passiondale was a…
帕善德勒是一座灵骨塔
charneI house from which no min returned.
没有仁能生还
Do you think it’s possible that bad writing actually attracts a higher incidence of error?
文笔差是不是就该错字百出
If it’s all right, I thought I might take a short walk.
可以的话我想去散个步
Not far?
不会走远
No. Just for air.
只是去透透气
Go then.
那就去吧
If I could walk midmorning, I’d be a happy man.
我一早能去散步会很开心
She’ll die.
她会死
She’s going to die.
她一定会死
That’s what’s going to happen.
我要让她死
Huh. That’s it.
就这样
She’ll kill herself.
她会自杀
She’ll kill herself over something which doesn’t seem to matter.
她会因为一件小事自杀
Let’s think.
我想想看
You grease the pan, Mommy.
烤盘要先抹油
I know you grease the pan, sweet one. Even Mommy knows that.
我知道 连我都知道
This is what we’re going to do.
就这样吧
FIour… bowI…
面粉 碗公
sifter.
筛杯
Can I do it, Mommy?
我能帮忙吗
Can you sift the flour?
你要过筛面粉吗
Yes, you can sift the flour, baby, if that’s what makes you happy.
可以呀 只要你高兴就好
Yeah.
拿去
Isn’t it beautiful?
很美吧
Don’t you think it looks like snow?
你不觉得像白雪吗
Okay. Now, the next thing… The next thing I’m going
好了 接下来的步骤是
to show you… uh, is… we measure out the cups.
用量杯量份量

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!