Mommy, I don’t want to do this.
我不想去
I have to go, honey.
我得走了
Your mommy has things she has to do.
你妈妈有事要做
Come in, I got cookies.
进来 我有饼干哦
Okay, baby?
好吗 宝贝
You have to be brave now.
你要勇敢一点
Don’t worry now. It’s going to be fine.
放心 他不会有事
Well…
来吧
Honey!
甜心
Come on. Come on, darling.
来吧
Mommy!
妈咪
Stop it.
别这样
No!

Darling, stop it.
别这样
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
进来
Come on.
来吧
Mommy!
妈咪
Mommy!
妈咪
No!

Breakfast is served between 7:00 and 1 1:00 in the Regency Room,
早餐从7点到11点在堂皇厅
and room service is available 24 hours.
客房♥服务则是24小时
Thank you, ma’am.
谢谢你
Is there anything else you need?
你还有什么需要吗
Yes, um…

No. Not to be disturbed.
不ue4d1不要打扰我
Did it matter, then?’ she asked herself,
这重不重要 她自问
walking toward Bon Street.
当她朝邦德街走去
Did it matter that she must inevitably
有一天她的生命将完全结束
cease completely?
到底重不重要
All this must go on without her.
这一切没有她将继续下去
Did she resent it?
她是不是痛恨这一点
Or did it not become consoling
或者值得安慰的是
to believe that death ended absolutely?
死亡是完全的终结
It is possible to die.
死亡是可能的
It is possible… …to die.
死亡的确是可能的
There was a lovely coat for Angelica at Harrod’s,
百货公♥司♥有安琪莉卡的外套
then nothing for the boys.It seems so unfair.
却没有男孩的衣服 很不公平
Why should Angelica be favored?
她为什么得天独厚
Virginia?
维吉尼亚
Virginia? Virginia!
维吉尼亚
What are you thinking about?
你在想什么
Are you still with us?
你还在吗
Your aunt’s a very lucky woman, Angelica,…
你阿姨是个幸运的女人
because she has two lives.
她过着两种生活
She has the life she’s Ieading,
她在现实中的生活
and also the book she’s writing.
和她在小说中的生活
This makes her very fortunate indeed.
所以她非常幸运
What were you thinking about?
你在想什么
I was going to kill my heroine…
我本来要杀死女主角
but I’ve changed my mind.
但是我改变主意了
I… I can’t.
我办不到
I fear I may have to kill someone else instead.
我恐怕必须杀死另一个人
Oh, Quentin!
昆丁 我要放下来了
We’re ready!
我们准备好了
A fascinating visit.
这次来很有意思
We enjoyed it thoroughly.
他们玩得非常尽兴
Do you have to go already?
你们这么早就要走了
I do wish you wouldn’t go.
真希望你们不要走
Oh, Virginia, the last thing you want is our noisiness.
我们太吵了你一定受不了
My hopeless, clumsy boys.
我那两个儿子特别皮
Say good-bye, boys.
快说再见
Bye!
再见
You’ll return to what?
你要回去做什么
Tonight?
今晚吗
Oh, just some… insufferable dinner.
不就是很无聊的晚宴吗
Not even you could envy, Virginia.
连你都不会羡慕
But I do.
我很羡慕
Say something, Nessa.
说话呀
Didn’t you think I seemed better?
你不觉得我看来好多了
Yes… Yes… Virginia, you seemed better.
对 你看来好多了
You think…
你想
You think I may one day escape?
有一天我能逃出来吗
One day. One…
有一天吧
Nessa.
妮莎
Nessa! Come on, Nessa.
快来吧
Come, Angelica, we must go. Come on!
安琪莉卡 走吧
Good- bye.
再见
Good-bye, little girl.
再见 小女孩
Angelica! The train!
我们要赶火车
We’re going to miss the train.Come on. Hurry up.
我们会错过火车啦
Come on, come on, come on! I want to go home.
快点啦 我想要回家
Yeah, all right. We stayed too long, we’ve missed the train.
待太久会搭不到火车啦
Stay close.
跟着我
I’m sorry, I know.
对不起 我知道
I tried to get here earIier.
我想早点来 我试过
I tried, okay? Don’t start.
别生气
I know, it’s just incredibly important because it’s your party.
我知道你的派对很重要
Julia, how have you been doing?
茱莉亚 你好吗
I’m fine.
我很好
Come here.
过来
What have you been doing?
你最近在做什么
Well, studying, Mom.
念书呀
Um… So, what should I do? Chairs?
我该做什么 摆椅子
No. Let’s clear off the desk first.
先清书桌
You can take it into the bedroom. I bumped into Louis Waters.
放进卧室 我碰到路易华特斯
Oh, you did?
是吗 在哪儿
Where? In the street.
在街上
They’re all here, aren’t they?
他们都来了 过去的鬼魂
All the ghosts. All of the ghosts are assembling for the party.
所有的鬼魂都来参加派对
He’s so weird.
他好怪哦
Oh, what? You can’t see that?
你看不出来吗
You can’t see that Louis Waters is weird?
你看不出他很怪吗
I can see that he’s sad.
我只看到他很悲伤
Well… all your friends are sad.
你的朋友都很悲伤
You’ve been crying. What’s happening?
你在哭 怎么了
All it is, I looked around this room,
这一切ue4d1我看着这些在想
and I thought, I’m giving a party.
我要办一场派对
All I want to do is give a party.
我只想办一场派对
And?
然后呢
I know why he does it: he does it deliberately.
我知道他是故意的
Oh, is this Richard?
你是说理查
Of course.
当然了
He did it this morning.
就在今天早上
He gives me that look.
他用那种眼神看我
What look?
什么眼神
To say… Your life is… trivial.
你的生命微不足道
You are so trivial.
你也微不足道
Just… daily stuff, you know.
只会开派对 安排行程
ScheduIes and parties and… detaiIs.
都是些琐事
That’s what he means… by it, that is what he’s saying.
这就是他的意思
Mom, it only matters if you think it’s true.
重要的是你不这么想
Well?
怎么样
Do you? Tell me.
你是这么想吗
When I’m with him, I feel…
我跟他在一起才觉得
Yes, I am living.
我是真正的活着
And when I’m not with him…
当我没跟他在一起
Yes, everything does seem sort of s…
没错 一切都似乎有点

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!