We moved out.
对 我们已经是成熟的大人了
Yeah, we’re mature now.
真的吗
Really?
刚开始 埃丽满口这个那个的
Well, at first, Ellie was all… “Yada yada yada.”
然后曼尼又“吧啦吧啦”
And then Manny was like… “Blah, blah, blah.”
对 他就是这种腔调
Yeah, that does sound like him.
然后迪亚哥又…
And Diego was all–
你知道他的
I mean, you know how he is.
然后埃丽就说 “虽然我不喜欢”
And then Ellie said, “I don’t like it,
“但也是时候了 祝你们好运”
but I suppose it’s time. Good luck out there.”
然后她和我们拥抱 希德抓伤了自己 然后如此这般 我们就到了这里
Then she hugged us, Sid scratched himself, and bingo bongo in the Congo, we’re here!
你们是说你们来这里大闹天宫
You’re telling me Ellie gave her okey dokey
得到了埃丽的首肯
to this little artichokey of a mission here?
那是当然
Oh, yeah. Totally.
好啦 我们是偷溜出来的
Okay, okay. We snuck out.
你试试面对那眼神啊
You try to survive that look.
我承认 不管什么我都认了
I admit it! Whatever it is!
我得送你们回家 伙计们
I’ve got to take you back home, fellas.
只有我才能阻止奥森
I’m the only one that can stop Orson,
但如果要照顾你们俩 我可没法做正事
but I won’t be able to do that if I have you two to look after.
可是 巴克 我们来这里 是为了像你一样 过惊险刺♥激♥的人生
But-but-but-but, Buck, we came here to live a life of adventure, like you.
你们俩是自然界里存活几率最小的生物
You boys are nature’s least likely to survive.
而这里是世界上最危险的地方
And this is its most dangerous place.
那岂不是绝配
Wow. Talk about a perfect match.
我很快就回来 丫头
I’ll be back in a minute, girl.
巴克 别送我们回去
Buck, don’t send us back.
对啊 我们想跟你待在一起
Yeah, yeah, yeah. We wanna hang here with you.
求求你了 我们很独♥立♥的
Please. We’re independent.
我们俩都是
Both of us.
两人一起独♥立♥
Together.
这块巨石不该在这里 怎么跑这里来的
This boulder’s not supposed to be here. How did it get here?
你说是怎么来的
Hmm… How do you think?
我怎么知道
Well, how should I know?
难以置信 你的无知真是令人发指
Unbelievable. Your cluelessness is truly breathtaking.
别这么跟我说话 石块儿
Don’t you take that tone with me, Rocky.
快给我滚到一边去
Now I insist you roll away at once.
我觉得不是石块在说话
Uh, I don’t think it’s the boulder talking.
它现在闭嘴了 显然我把它吓得不轻
Well, not anymore. I obviously intimidated him.
看来不过是个只会虚张声势的家伙
Seems like Mr. Boulder here is all growl and no gravel.
行了 够了
Wow. Okay, enough.
我受不了了
I can’t do this anymore.
喂 我在这里呢 你这快翘辫子的黄鼠狼
Hey, I’m over here, you soon-to-be ex-weasel.
看着我 你个有眼不识泰山的东西
Look at me. Look at me with your dumb little eye.
奥森
Orson.
巴克
Buck.
埃迪
Eddie.
克拉什
Crash.
我听说你回来了 但你是怎么做到的
I heard you’d returned. But how?
没人能从熔岩岛上逃脱
Nobody escapes from Lava Island.
不是每个人都有我这般过人的才智
Well, not everyone has my colossal intellect.
而你的自负和自卑却使其相形见绌
Which is dwarfed only by your ego and insecurity.
你为什么把出口堵住 奥森
Why’d you seal the exit, Orson?
不为什么 不过就是为了防止 像你一样肮脏的动物闯进来
Oh, no reason. Just to keep filthy animals like you
用你们的皮毛和热乎乎的血液 污染我们的生态系统
from coming in and infecting our ecosystem with your fur and warm blood.
失落的世界属于失落的物种 恐龙为尊 哺乳类只有傻兮兮流口水的份儿
Lost World for lost species! Dinos rule… …mammals drool.
你的确流口水
It’s true. You do.
等等 恐龙不会说话
Wait a minute. Dinos don’t talk.
他们只会像呆瓜一样咕哝咆哮
They just grunt and roar like nincompoops.
有意思 真是有意思
That’s good. Hey, that’s funny. That’s really funny.
恐龙的脑子很小
Dinos have tiny brains.
这种话我耳朵都听出茧了
Like I haven’t heard that a million times.
这脑子你觉得小吗
Does this brain look tiny to you?
哇塞 简直太大了
Holy moly, that’s huge!
真的 跟颗小行星一样
Seriously. That thing’s a planet.
周围怎么就没颗小卫星绕着转呢
I’m surprised there isn’t a little moon going around it.
这种反应曾经让我很受伤 我以为自己是个怪胎
That kind of reaction used to hurt. I thought I was a freak.
后来我意识到 我硕大无比的大脑 让我成为了世上最聪明的生物
Then I realized that my massive brain made me the smartest creature alive!
但你知道最有趣的是什么吗 你才是真正的笑柄
But you know the best part? The joke’s on you.
我的大脑 所有人奚落的对象
My brain, the thing that everyone ridiculed,
将让我尝到复仇的滋味
is the one thing that’s gonna get me my revenge.
我会成为冰层下的统治者
I’ll rule everyone under the ice!
这次连你也阻止不了我 巴克埋斯特
Not even you can stop me this time, Buckmeinster.
是巴克敏斯特
It’s Buckminster.
但大多数人都叫我巴克
Though most call me Buck.
“巴克埋斯特”算哪门子的名字
“Buckmeinster” is not even a name.
就像我管你叫“屎莫森”一样
That’s like me calling you “Shmorson.”
随便吧 巴克小子 现在我有了孔武有力的帮手
Whatever, Bucky. Now that I’ve got some muscle behind me,
这场游戏可要翻盘了
it’s a whole new ball game.
我们要做游戏吗
There’s gonna be a ball game?
让你们见识一下
Check it out.
看哪 他们死掉了
Well, look. They’ve gone and died.
谁会吃死负鼠呀
No one wants to eat dead possums.
太难嚼 就像吃带毛的口香糖一样
It’s too chewy. It’s like eating hairy gum.
好吧
Okay.
我都看到你们在呼吸了
I can totally see you’re breathing.
看 快看 就连这两个白♥痴♥都看出来了
Look, look– Right there. Look, even these morons can see it.
野餐时间到啦
Time for a possum picnic!
下回再同你继续较量 大蜥蜴
Until our next tango, mi iguana gigante.
没人能智胜奥森
No one outsmarts Orson!
这样一来 我们来玩个游戏吧
Now, we’re gonna have to play a little game called
名字就叫“黄鼠狼倒下了”
“drop goes the weasel.”
意思就是击败巴克
It means, take down Buck!
天啊 真是的
Oh, my– Geez.
我没教过你要尊重私人空间吗
What did I say about boundaries, huh?
还有你 不许学我说话
And you! Stop copying me!
这里不安全 丫头 你还是去别的地方过夜吧
It’s not safe here, girl. Better take off for the night.
要注意安全哦
Be careful.
接下来去哪里 巴克
Where to next, Buck?
我们已经到了
We’re already here.
巴克的单身小窝
Buck’s bachelor den!
哇塞
Wow.
这里简直就是负鼠的天堂
Talk about a possum paradise.
等一下 得付黄瓜当保姆的钱
Hang on. Gotta pay the cucumber for babysitting.
克拉什 要是我们能 跟巴克一起住在这里 那岂不是很棒
Crash, wouldn’t it be awesome if we could live here with Buck?
我知道我之前说是三小时
Look, I know I said it was gonna be three hours,
但其实只有两小时 你什么都没做的那一小时
but it was only two, and–
我可不付钱
I’m not gonna pay for an hour where you didn’t do anything.
– 他这里什么都有 – 我付你三小时就是了
– He’s got everything. – I’ll pay you for three.
作为一颗菜 你还真会讨价还价
You drive a hard bargain for a salad pincher.
但愿你没有把时间 都花在跟男朋友聊天上
Right, I just hope you didn’t spend the whole time talking to your boyfriend.
你们还记得我女儿吗
You remember my daughter?
布朗温
Bronwyn!
她都长这么大啦 又圆…又大
She’s gotten so big and round, and big.
他们是你的负鼠叔叔
These are your uncle possums.
她不记得你们了 因为她当时太小了
She doesn’t remember you because she was so young.
还因为她是只南瓜
And also ’cause she’s a squash.
巴克 我知道你喜欢 和你的新鲜农产品女儿在这里独居
Buck, I know you like living alone here with your farm-fresh daughter,
但有几个室友难道不好吗
but wouldn’t it be nice to have a couple of roommates?
免费帮你照顾南瓜
Free pumpkin care.
而且我们比黄瓜的收费更便宜
And we charge less than cucumbers.
抱歉 小伙子们 我是个无牵无挂的独行侠
Sorry, boys. I’m a solo operator who can’t be tied down.
你们可以留下来 直到我阻止奥森
You can stay until I’ve stopped Orson, but after that,
但在那之后 我会想办法送你们回家
I’m gonna find a way to get you back home.
或许我们可以帮你阻止奥森
Well, maybe we could help you stop Orson.
哥们 来击个掌
Dude, up top!
克拉什
Crash!
埃迪
Eddie!
我也不想说丧气话 但他们已经离开好一阵子了
I don’t mean to be a negative Nancy, but they’ve been gone a while.
我们现在该找的难道不是骨头渣吗
Shouldn’t we just be looking for bones at this point?
我恭敬地收回这个问题
I respectfully withdraw the question.
优步追踪器 你闻到他们的气味了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!